Pages:
Author

Topic: Will Litecoin ever reach $1k? - page 5. (Read 797 times)

Activity: 1988
Merit: 283
August 21, 2021, 08:07:52 AM

Do you think it's possible Litecoin will reach $1k in the future? If not, why? Are current prices sustainable? Your input will be greatly appreciated. Thank you Smiley
it's not possible for litecoin to reach that value, but for now it's too far and as you can see litecoin can't even jump to make all time high values despite of the situation that mostly are on hype..such cardano, xrp wherein an old coin as well in the market.. Perhaps its not the right time for litecoin, but of course yes time will come in the future, indeed its still very promising so its not possible in my personal opinion.
Activity: 2492
Merit: 212
Eloncoin.org - Mars, here we come!
August 21, 2021, 07:06:08 AM
Litecoin is probably one of the oldest (if not the oldest) cryptocurrencies being traded on the market these days besides Bitcoin. It's also the second most scarce cryptocurrency on the planet (84 million LTC will ever exist). For a cryptocurrency that's often similar to Bitcoin, I'm surprised that it's still far behind $1k. After all, Litecoin has cheaper fees and faster transaction confirmation times than Bitcoin itself. Of course, there are other altcoins that are much cheaper and faster than Litecoin. But they're not as scarce as Litecoin is.

Do you think it's possible Litecoin will reach $1k in the future? If not, why? Are current prices sustainable? Your input will be greatly appreciated. Thank you Smiley

Despite of how fast and cheap litecoin is, their developers has no further improvements on their network, unlike with other promising altcoins. There's a lot of altcoins who continuously growing even though it was left behind because of Bitcoin's popularity. Old traders divert back to btc after they've seen such pumps during recovery period.
Litecoin price still sustain very strong, but most importantly demand is really an important factor to consider before that $1 becomes reality.
And also cryptonians are now having second thought supporting litecoin after what had happened in the management years ago.
when time that Litecoin is on its peak ? when this was the ranked 3rd currency in the market?
after selling what happened , this coin almost died and abandoned , now like me who once known the coin and supporter?
having a issue trusting this again.
Activity: 658
Merit: 101
August 21, 2021, 06:24:27 AM
Every time all the cryptos go up, I adjust the % column and see which top 10 coin is doing best. It's almost always litecoin. My lead investment by far, I am amazed by the hatred for it. People love to hate on litecoin.
For me Litecoin is one of the best cryptocurrency i've ever buy and no one will change my mind. Dependable, cheap, low low fees, super fast.
Activity: 1694
Merit: 505
$CYBERCASH METAVERSE
August 20, 2021, 07:08:00 PM
Litecoin is probably one of the oldest (if not the oldest) cryptocurrencies being traded on the market these days besides Bitcoin. It's also the second most scarce cryptocurrency on the planet (84 million LTC will ever exist). For a cryptocurrency that's often similar to Bitcoin, I'm surprised that it's still far behind $1k. After all, Litecoin has cheaper fees and faster transaction confirmation times than Bitcoin itself. Of course, there are other altcoins that are much cheaper and faster than Litecoin. But they're not as scarce as Litecoin is.

Despite of how fast and cheap litecoin is, their developers has no further improvements on their network, unlike with other promising altcoins. There's a lot of altcoins who continuously growing even though it was left behind because of Bitcoin's popularity. Old traders divert back to btc after they've seen such pumps during recovery period.
Litecoin price still sustain very strong, but most importantly demand is really an important factor to consider before that $1 becomes reality.
legendary
Activity: 3192
Merit: 1359
www.Crypto.Games: Multiple coins, multiple games
August 20, 2021, 06:30:16 PM

Pages:
Jump to: