Pages:
Author

Topic: Will LTC make it or BTC be the lone king? - page 3. (Read 2506 times)

Activity: 812
Merit: 1001
-
I do feel its got an advantage over BTC on a technical level
What advantage would that be?

Litecoins are good for buying bitcoins. And it is only thing it is better at than Bitcoin as buying bitcoins for bitcoins makes no sense.

legendary
Activity: 960
Merit: 1028
Spurn wild goose chases. Seek that which endures.
I do feel its got an advantage over BTC on a technical level
What advantage would that be?
Activity: 294
Merit: 250
You are a geek if you are too early to the party!
I think LTC is over the hill, it's got it's own version of SR, Atlantis, as long as this exists so will Litecoin.
Although I wouldn't bet that $3 is sustainable.

What I am fairly certain though is that this thread gonna get moved into the alt coin section of the forum.

From a bitcoin perspective I think LTC is learning all the mistakes not to do!

I do feel its got an advantage over BTC on a technical level, the only question is whether that advantage will make enough difference for the mainstream user.

However, I think we have also learnt that the alt coin construction kits don't really add any value, despite the theory of evolution and competition being king!
legendary
Activity: 1666
Merit: 1057
Marketing manager - GO MP
I think LTC is over the hill, it's got it's own version of SR, Atlantis, as long as this exists so will Litecoin.
Although I wouldn't bet that $3 is sustainable.

What I am fairly certain though is that this thread gonna get moved into the alt coin section of the forum.
Activity: 546
Merit: 500
LTC will die. It offers no advantages over bitcoin at all. It is basically the same thing.

The only alt coin that has a chance of surviving is one that is significantly different and better than bitcoin and there isn't one yet.
Activity: 787
Merit: 250
Im not the first to say it (crazy rabbit) but all those scam coins killed alts. alts are now dead....the issue is this, will it be profitable enough for new crypto business to accept LTC, both for more fees and to attract members of the alt community?
Or will we see a move by the BTC holders attempting to form a monopoly and kill LTC while they still have a chance
Pages:
Jump to: