Pages:
Author

Topic: Will people come back to gold - page 17. (Read 24528 times)

Activity: 1512
Merit: 316
December 19, 2018, 12:30:17 PM
until now i see most of people still investing in gold real estate and stock., they just want to expand their knowledge,then invest in crypto.
for now is a great timing to in because all coin is dump.

commodity and stock market still be main choice for investors.investing in cryptocurrency market just to diversify their asset.so they would not suffering huge loss.

One should always have the mix of everything so that you can make the best of all. If one market is down still can make the money from other market as normal all market do not fall together . This will help you to keep making money on regular basis and increase your wealth .
Activity: 350
Merit: 2
December 19, 2018, 10:34:48 AM
With the current economy, the fears about the Brexit, Italy, the Sino-American problems and the general pessimism among investors; It looks like Gold is coming back the past months. At the same time, countries like the EU, Japan & China are reducing their investments in the economy,
(it should also reduce demand for the USD?)

Even the Central banks are buying more Gold (+13% from the previous year). Economists predict a dark year for 2019 and it seems a lot of large funds are now buying Gold massively. Especially from Asia and Soviets.
Maybe it will. it depends on people who used bitcoin, there's possible on people that having a big faith.
Activity: 464
Merit: 10
December 17, 2018, 01:48:49 AM
until now i see most of people still investing in gold real estate and stock., they just want to expand their knowledge,then invest in crypto.

commodity and stock market still be main choice for investors.investing in cryptocurrency market just to diversify their asset.so they would not suffering huge loss.
Activity: 966
Merit: 104
December 17, 2018, 01:38:18 AM
With the current economy, the fears about the Brexit, Italy, the Sino-American problems and the general pessimism among investors; It looks like Gold is coming back the past months. At the same time, countries like the EU, Japan & China are reducing their investments in the economy,

Even the Central banks are buying more Gold (+13% from the previous year). Economists predict a dark year for 2019 and it seems a lot of large funds are now buying Gold massively. Especially from Asia and Soviets.
In my opinion, people did not go anywhere from gold, it always remained in the place of honor among investments with money supply surplus. You can earn in cryptocurrency, but you need to store partially earned in traditional ways, including gold. No matter what anyone says, gold has always been, is and will remain gold, the benchmark of the value of everything.
Activity: 280
Merit: 1
December 17, 2018, 01:33:19 AM
The people will no longer invest in gold largely because as they are investing into different business including cryptocurrency, they are also investing parallel for gold and other precious metals and stones, investors will go to join other new investment technology , for then that the market is in falldown ,the investors will sit and think of another investment for the mean time that the market is low.
Activity: 71
Merit: 0
December 16, 2018, 10:02:13 PM
I don't know exactly about the other regions but from ASIA you cannot take gold away. They are crazy about gold and they are ready to invest in gold any time. I think this year investors are more interested in Gold as compared to crypto currency. Now Let's wait for the mid January to have an idea of BTC price.
we have to see because some Asians still like to infest with gold, this is because most of the Asian region is not well connected to the internet network, so people still don't really understand bitcoin, but not all Asian regions are backward, because in Japan, South Korea and many other developed countries, people prefer to invest in bitcoin rather than gold, this is because the government facilitates bitcoin users to do each of their trades, and internet connections in developed countries have also been very good.
Activity: 462
Merit: 100
December 16, 2018, 08:01:08 PM
Activity: 238
December 16, 2018, 06:32:49 PM
Gold is one of the best save havens you can have in times of financial crisis.
With FED upping their rates, the next recession is knocking.
If I was a millionaire I'd much rather put my money in gold than risk it in cryptos.
Activity: 924
Merit: 500
December 16, 2018, 06:17:59 PM

Gold is the safe haven for traditional investors, but I think the effect of Cryptocurrencies will grow by the time and they could steal some of the Gold capitalization. However, Bitcoin has many factors that can top it over Gold, but it needs more and big recognition to achieve that.
Activity: 448
Merit: 103
December 16, 2018, 06:10:20 PM
Its because they wanted for stable investment and secured, many people are getting disappointed because of what happening right now in crypto currency, even me if i can afford to buy a gold i do not hessitate to have and hold for a long period of time since gold was not depreciate.
Activity: 1082
Merit: 502
December 16, 2018, 04:17:20 PM
It seems to me that now the value of gold is too exaggerated because the main value now is digital assets such as Bitcoin and other cryptocurrencies. Although gold will undoubtedly remain in trend for a long time.
Activity: 2170
Merit: 528
December 16, 2018, 01:41:02 PM
Gold is great but Bitcoin is better. There are many reasons why Bitcoin isn't as popular.
-it's much younger
-not many people know about it
-it's not easy to buy because you have to get used to exchanges and understand how they work
-bitcoin ATMs are still hard to find in many parts of the world

In time people will learn about Bitcoin and those who do won't choose gold over it.
Activity: 546
December 16, 2018, 11:12:46 AM
I think that some people will shift to gold and some will move to the stock market then it is very good for us to move on in the crypto world and gold is the asset which is ever useful in the world and for me it is important to make sure that now a days investment is the key to success for me.

Even the people that constantly work with different cryptocurrencies realize that the investments must bring the returns. Therefore, they also buy real estate and gold which is a good choice.
Activity: 602
VANM - VIRAL ADVERTISING NETWORK MINING
December 15, 2018, 03:10:55 AM
It could just happen, gold becomes an asset that makes it no loss, suitable for people who are afraid of high risk. But for people who are happy with adventurers in terms of investment, they will dare to take big risks and will continue to explore the potential of themselves in their lives. This will be extraordinary when discovering new things in him and blockchain technology, let alone succeed in conquering bitcoin.
Activity: 546
December 15, 2018, 01:30:08 AM
People have a number of options for long term investment like some people go for investing in stocks while some people investing in crypto some of them investing in gold and silver and some invest in food products but we have to check that which one is easy for us and we can do that so identifying the best opportunity is a good thing.
Activity: 840
December 14, 2018, 09:29:06 PM

Gold always be a first choice for some people. Gold already known as safe haven investment for centuries and the price always resistant compare inflation. If economic crisis come, i am believe gold price will rising because many investor prefer secure their asset value in gold
Activity: 1638
Merit: 300
December 14, 2018, 12:29:25 PM
I think that some people will shift to gold and some will move to the stock market then it is very good for us to move on in the crypto world and gold is the asset which is ever useful in the world and for me it is important to make sure that now a days investment is the key to success for me.

Gold is already an expensive investment and I don't think that people will be "shifting" their investment to gold but to other things. If they will be "shifting" then that means you are saying that they will be selling their Bitcoins in the market with a lower price while that means that it will be a loss for them. Instead of shifting, they should wait and be patient.
Activity: 322
Merit: 1
December 14, 2018, 12:14:27 PM

In the global financial market smells the beginning of the crisis. It is therefore not surprising that many governments and people in general buy gold. They want to secure their assets.
Activity: 826
Merit: 250
December 14, 2018, 11:35:30 AM
I think if bitcoin is still unstable at the market price it is better at HODL and after that it returns to gold and in my opinion it is our solution that can be profitable in investing
Activity: 653
December 14, 2018, 09:03:18 AM
Depend on how give profit with bitcoin and gold, when gold could give more profitable will make many bitcoin investor change their investment to gold, but when bitcoin is back they will back to bitcoin or altcoin investment.
Pages:
Jump to: