Pages:
Author

Topic: Will people come back to gold - page 13. (Read 24528 times)

Activity: 6
Merit: 0
January 03, 2019, 04:43:50 AM
Investing gold is good. It can help you in many ways. If you are in a financial crisis you can go to pawnshop. But if not you can keep it that someday you can use it when the value of gold is high.
Activity: 574
Merit: 100
Bitway.net - The Best Bitcoin Mining Network
January 03, 2019, 03:42:36 AM
Based on how profitable giving both bitcoin and gold, if bitcoin could be profitable than gold many investor will keep investing at bitcoin, but when bitcoin price have lower maybe gold investment is the best way.
Activity: 462
Merit: 10
January 03, 2019, 03:23:15 AM
Everyone has their own opinions about gold and bitcoin. Even if there are many who lose and lose then run on gold investment, this is indeed worthy of being a personal asset that can provide a real function. Bitcoin remains valuable and remains in its function and position.
Activity: 42
Merit: 0
January 03, 2019, 12:59:45 AM
  I don't think so, well, since gold is over stock for commercial and for reserves, I don't think the price be higher as what they want but this is the decision of individual what is good while bitcoin since price will be in the bottom right now, I have a big possibilities that the price will be back in normal price soon .
Activity: 377
January 02, 2019, 09:50:11 PM
Gold is indeed an appropriate investment and has good value in the eyes of the general public, and bitcoin is a good investment in the eyes of crypto lovers. So gold is indeed a valuable asset for the general public and many will save it.
Activity: 448
January 02, 2019, 06:05:59 PM
With the current economy, the fears about the Brexit, Italy, the Sino-American problems and the general pessimism among investors; It looks like Gold is coming back the past months. At the same time, countries like the EU, Japan & China are reducing their investments in the economy,
(it should also reduce demand for the USD?)

Even the Central banks are buying more Gold (+13% from the previous year). Economists predict a dark year for 2019 and it seems a lot of large funds are now buying Gold massively. Especially from Asia and Soviets.
All of us deserve to be a wealth, i know and i believe that people will comeback in bitcoin because bitcoin is well recover.
For me your post is good because it is true that soon people will realize that crypto currency is better than gold because is now an old fashioned investments which gives small profit but huge money to buy. It is hard to handle it because of safety issues while bitcoin is a safest investment because of blockchain. It will good to keep for long time without any kind of lose ever.
Activity: 2422
Merit: 357
January 02, 2019, 03:23:38 AM
People never looked out to gold. Gold is an investment which has a higher possibility that will increase in a long term basis. Gold is part of the peoples life including social status , gifts etc. This is the best investment so far, it was like happened that crypto are better than gold. They acquire both, not dropping one for another.
Activity: 2646
Merit: 686
January 01, 2019, 11:23:27 PM
Gold always become safe haven investment. The growth always stable and more resistant againts inflation. I am believe if our economic using gold standart, our country economic getting stronger and can survive from economic crisis

While gold is considered to be a safe heaven, I don't feel it's return can sustain ones expenses these days. I feel gold has lost it's shine, as the demand for it also has fallen all across the globe. I feel people now are ready to take more risks, for higher returns and are looking for risky ventures to earn and sustain for itself. Hence I feel people will opt for cryptos over gold, as they'll get more returns with cryptos.
Activity: 560
Merit: 145
January 01, 2019, 11:18:32 PM
All countries back up their wealth with gold, even fiat sometimes makes them doubt because to maintain the value of fiat statesmen who have good political control are needed. Gold is widely used for electronic devices as the most stable transmission to deliver power. This is a digital and robotic era, so it's natural that some countries and companies need a lot of gold. I am sure that if gold has begun to be difficult to obtain, crypto can be used as an alternative to managing the assets of each country and gold is specialized in making electronic products.
Activity: 350
Merit: 2
January 01, 2019, 09:00:45 AM
With the current economy, the fears about the Brexit, Italy, the Sino-American problems and the general pessimism among investors; It looks like Gold is coming back the past months. At the same time, countries like the EU, Japan & China are reducing their investments in the economy,
(it should also reduce demand for the USD?)

Even the Central banks are buying more Gold (+13% from the previous year). Economists predict a dark year for 2019 and it seems a lot of large funds are now buying Gold massively. Especially from Asia and Soviets.
All of us deserve to be a wealth, i know and i believe that people will comeback in bitcoin because bitcoin is well recover.
Activity: 2310
Merit: 886
December 31, 2018, 07:15:07 PM
My answer will be a little bit different but I think logical. Gold is for stable investors but not forget word investor. As you know people don't want all their money to be put in bank, some also want it at home but that's a little bit riskier. Gold is very small but valuable, you can wear gold necklace or something else safely, in a hurry you can sell it and get $$$ in your pocket. But wait, you can hold as much bitcoin as you want in very small flash drive, save that in very hard to find area or backup wallets for safety and keep funds somewhere you wish on digital device. Now we have stablecoins too so no, gold's time is gone at some point but people know gold more than crypto.
Activity: 812
Merit: 250
December 31, 2018, 06:52:56 PM
gold remains a valuable asset and will not be replaced. because this tradition has survived for thousands of years and gold is a relatively stable asset.
crypto is different from gold, and I'm sure crypto is still in demand and will become a commodity to be invested in the future.
Activity: 728
Merit: 100
https://i.imgur.com/hgxNNiA.png
December 30, 2018, 11:32:55 AM
maybe that will happen, but if people will turn to gold, not everyone, maybe only the biggest shareholders will return to gold because they have to grow their business. Small people like us maybe stay on crypto, but will be bothered by the move of big investors to gold.
Activity: 504
December 30, 2018, 11:11:32 AM
Maybe yes or not, how ever when bitcoin price still stay at lower price will be possible make all people want back make investment at gold, what for make investment at bitcoin with lower and drop price.
Activity: 476
Merit: 19
December 30, 2018, 10:28:28 AM

For me personally, gold is not of special value, because for most people in our world this resource is completely inaccessible. Only states or certain very rich personalities can increase the volume of the precious metal. Therefore, it is useless to talk about the value of gold and the transition to gold-currency exchange. None of the world currencies has a value in gold and does not provide the currency of their states in gold equivalent. But digital gold is a really good alternative for use in economics.
Activity: 854
Merit: 12
arcs-chain.com
December 30, 2018, 05:38:46 AM
gold is something that will always retain value, something you can't print and something with immediate use ... so it will be a good value to hold at any time...
Don't think it will be possible to come back to gold, even with all the tricks on the fiat world... they have printed way too much bills ...
The future is crypto... but gold will never loose it's value... not sure how this will turn to be in the future... curious Grin
Activity: 1204
Merit: 500
December 30, 2018, 05:35:32 AM
now the digital age and everything becomes easier for payment and withdrawal transactions, gold in the current era as jewelry, gold investment still exists with its own community but not much.
well, even though nowadays is the digital era, however, it cannot be separated from real investment. sometimes people may have a substantial income on the internet, or digital, however, gold is still one of the best investments, and it has been around for a long time.
Activity: 322
December 30, 2018, 05:18:15 AM
The value added of gold in the future is certain, but its appreciation will not surprise people. Gold will only rise wildly when the war breaks out. In the war, mankind is very far away. The Third World War is the end of human civilization. No politician will let this happen.
The gold investment is always there ,maybe majority of people will still buy gold up this now in the form of jewelry, gold is eternal investment it last for a very long period of time ,  people will still buy gold even if they have other investments , so with this reason of falldown in the market, I do not think that crypto investors will not go back to gold and leave behind cryptos.
Activity: 1134
Merit: 254
December 30, 2018, 05:12:18 AM
Bitcoin and gold are actually much different. in terms of investment and liquidity. gold is actually better but the increase is not as fast as bitcoin. Likewise, bitcoin is an investment with a big risk with a huge profit
when people return to gold, and invest in gold, I think that happens when they see gold has enormous potential. besides, gold also has a very stable price, and tends to rise. this made many investors more interested, and returned to gold.
Activity: 378
December 30, 2018, 04:20:39 AM
The value added of gold in the future is certain, but its appreciation will not surprise people. Gold will only rise wildly when the war breaks out. In the war, mankind is very far away. The Third World War is the end of human civilization. No politician will let this happen.
Pages:
Jump to: