Pages:
Author

Topic: Will Polymath overtake Ethereum? - page 4. (Read 752 times)

Activity: 882
Merit: 403
February 03, 2018, 02:01:13 PM
Polymath is approaching the levels of XRP in terms of the levels of corruption. I don't know how you idiots are promoting this absolute garbage.

Btw, the polymath thanks you for your ID cards, the American government and the Darkweb will use them well.

Well people who put their faces and other personal information on social media wouldn't really care much about this though. But even if a few people still really do care about having total privacy or just a bit, I pretty much think that sooner or later more project like this that requires personal information will really come to existence since the numbers of the dumb people who do not care about their privacy or what these kind of projects do with their personal information are quite a lot. So there really is nothing we can do about this kind of problem. Or should I say, it is completely out of our hands now. Because clearly, it is their choice since that is their information they are sharing. All we can do is ride on and let them do the sharing of info while we buy coins from projects like these on exchanges and take profits. Trust me man, it is easier to live if you only think about things you can control and not stress yourself with things that are completely uncontrollable. good day man.
Activity: 406
Merit: 251
February 03, 2018, 01:43:20 PM
No bro ,polymath is not going to overtake etherium anytime soon just like etherium is not overtaking bitcoin any time soon.sure polymath did an aggressive marketing campaign surpassing almost every crypto in terms of telegram membership( more than 50000).it will have its day in the sun but not now.i am also happy to be amongst those that recaived their 250 polytoken today. And hoping it does well when fully functional

Agree. While polymath did pull off some excellent marketing. Id imagine that they will be tough pressed to evercatch ethereum. That is quite climb....
legendary
Activity: 1512
Merit: 1124
Invest in your knowledge
February 03, 2018, 01:25:15 PM
Polymath is approaching the levels of XRP in terms of the levels of corruption. I don't know how you idiots are promoting this absolute garbage.

Btw, the polymath thanks you for your ID cards, the American government and the Darkweb will use them well.
Activity: 882
Merit: 403
February 03, 2018, 01:23:31 PM
What do you say of the new ST20-token based call Polymath? Will it succeed? Will it follow Ether's steps or is it better? State you ideas and make a discussion. https://www.polymath.network/wizard

Umm.. Polymath is pretty nice and all but, I'm gonna have to say no. Although clearly, Polymath is a great project since its concept is good and has a great developing team that are credible and hard working to back this project up(I'll give them that), I am gonna have to side with ethereum for now. Because obviously, polymath is still at it's earliest stages and still has very few people supporting it compared to ethereum itself. And we all know that besides great ideologies and great developing teams, popularity is such an important thing when it comes to projects in the crypto world. Which is why I think that this will not be happening yet anytime soon or even later. Although I cannot guarantee that this won't be happening for at least 5-10 years from now because cryptos are truly unpredictable, I am pretty confident with this.

But even saying so, if the question was if whether I would be investing on it or not, I would probably say yes since I think it really has great potential to grow more in the coming months to years. But in regards to it being better than ethereum, I really cannot agree with it for now. But we'll see maybe something miraculous happens years from now to polymath that can really turn the tables. But till then? ....
Activity: 196
Merit: 6
https://cryptotvplus.com
February 02, 2018, 08:10:39 PM
everyday we are seeing new technologies which would break the older tech. but the simple fact remains that adoption is very paramount. if new tech isn't adopted then its practically valueless. ETHEREUM would continue growing as its a fuel or power house for other projects coming up and running.
Activity: 176
Merit: 10
February 02, 2018, 07:50:47 PM
In my opinion Ethereum did not become big out of nowhere, simply underwent a great process until the current moment and needs to evolve each day, its growth trend is very gigantic, but we should not underestimate any currency, we should not underestimate its capacity and time of reaction in the market, but Polymath does not have all the repertoire of Ethereum, and also has a lot to grow, in  moment is almost impossible to overcome Ethereum.
Activity: 490
Merit: 100
February 02, 2018, 05:57:31 PM
No, I don't think so. Polimath seems to be very interesting project, but Ethereum is already establish and very popular coin. I don't think anyone can overtake Ethereum soon.
Activity: 210
Merit: 103
February 02, 2018, 05:55:18 PM
Ethereum is on a tremendous roll.  Last time I looked, something like 95 of the top 100 tokens on CMC were launched on Ethereum.  It will be hard to take down.  Plus, polymath will have competition from Waves, ADA, Neo, Stallar, etc, and a new coming that is getting buzz, Cypherium.
Activity: 203
Merit: 11
February 02, 2018, 05:50:02 PM
Polymath is a very interesting project that has the potential to make the whole crypto world sit up and take notice. The concept of helping ICOs with legalization and startup already exists with other coins. But there are some details that seem promising. Overall, the ethereum to run out of rank? I do not think so.
Activity: 35
Merit: 0
February 02, 2018, 05:29:03 PM
Nah Cardano will overtake Ethereum Smiley
Activity: 164
Merit: 10
February 02, 2018, 05:22:40 PM
Polymath has a long road ahead but the only way it can go is up.... a few years ago who would of thought that ETH will be worth over 100 Bil ?!Not many im sure...   so at this point in time , looking at how things are now ( ETH is the Titan of altcoins/Poly is just a baby ) , it is hard to imagine Poly will be bigger then Eth, but this is crypto world, anything is possible...

couldn't agree more. the project itself is accessing a market worth trillions and trillions. Polymath itself is a very good project in terms of what they're doing. Better to get some POLY and hold onto it for a while. Watched their AMA this morning too. https://youtu.be/EDCLlVbZ6ms
Activity: 139
February 02, 2018, 01:36:00 PM
Polymath has a long road ahead but the only way it can go is up.... a few years ago who would of thought that ETH will be worth over 100 Bil ?!Not many im sure...   so at this point in time , looking at how things are now ( ETH is the Titan of altcoins/Poly is just a baby ) , it is hard to imagine Poly will be bigger then Eth, but this is crypto world, anything is possible...
Activity: 644
February 02, 2018, 10:57:31 AM
Almost every day I see such post that someone can overtake eth or BTC Grin But these companies even don't reached previous killers) Like Waves, NEO, ADA, XEM. Try to do one ICO at least) This looks like rumor speculation nothing more)
Activity: 100
Merit: 0
February 02, 2018, 09:19:56 AM
No I don't see any alt coins taking over ETH anytime soon, especially one I have never heard of.
Activity: 532
Merit: 101
February 02, 2018, 09:12:05 AM

Comparison with Ethereum certainly pleases, because I also have POLY, but at the moment - it's not real. I am sure that Polymath will not stop at what has been achieved and will develop further! Wink
Activity: 434
Merit: 102
February 02, 2018, 09:08:49 AM
What do you say of the new ST20-token based call Polymath? Will it succeed? Will it follow Ether's steps or is it better? State you ideas and make a discussion. https://www.polymath.network/wizard

I think not, to be able to overtake ethereum takes a lot of time. I think it will be difficult to overtake the eth even though the current value is down. because eth is always the second reference after bitcoin over all atlcoin values. this is a simple comparison.
Activity: 616
Merit: 103
A Blockchain Mobile Operator With Token Rewards
February 02, 2018, 09:04:21 AM
I don't believe that polymath will take over ethereum, because eth is one of the best altcoins and polymath is just an altcoin that you can trade for ethereum. Ethereum is for long term trading or invesment.
Activity: 11
Merit: 1
February 02, 2018, 08:57:36 AM
It sounds really amazing about this project but if a coin want to ovetake ETH or BTC in price, they have to earn the trust from investors to which is the hardest things to do in crypto currency world.
There is a time that i do believe that Ripple could replace BTC in the coinmarket but not anymore for now. Every analysis should have a basis.
Activity: 252
Merit: 11
PLAYHALL - SKILL GAMING PLATFORM
February 02, 2018, 08:55:03 AM

Nope, i don't think so. I never see a ERC token can beat an ETH. Ethereum is coin and also a platform. Polymath is ERC token which running on Ethereum Blockhchain. So how can polymath defeat ethereum? Except if Polymath create their own blockchain, it will make sense like Cardano did.
Activity: 621
Merit: 288
WPP ENERGY - BACKED ASSET GREEN ENERGY TOKEN
February 02, 2018, 08:05:30 AM
I don't think so. Ethereum is number 1 for me.
There are 2nd league for others. Such as ADA, QTUM, Waves etc. Polymath can only try to beat them but not ETH.
Pages:
Jump to: