Pages:
Author

Topic: Will Polymath overtake Ethereum? - page 6. (Read 752 times)

Activity: 266
Merit: 10
February 01, 2018, 01:07:38 AM
I think it's very hard to go beyond ETH, because NEO,QTUM and these tokens are also intended to go beyond ETH.
As you can see, although there is a large number of users and good technology in the NEO, QTUM, it is almost impossible to go beyond ETH, let alone polymath.
Activity: 196
Merit: 22
Las Vegas
February 01, 2018, 12:52:28 AM
Well I had my first real trading experience today. I received the airdrop and had my 250 poly. I read an article about how it wouldn't be worth more than a dollar after tonight, so I sold mine for .475 eth. I then saw the buy orders higher than the sell orders and tried to buy them for more than I sold them for then sell them and rinse and repeat. I got caught and the market was and is still being manipulated by a few whales. Now, 5 hours later and poly is trading under 90 cents.
Activity: 434
Merit: 104
Esport Ecosystem
February 01, 2018, 12:35:41 AM
I Think Polymath have to look at cardano, NEO and Quantum before targeting ETH marketcap, they are strong competitor for ETH to IMHO. Polymath need to take over this blockchain first before targetting ETH.
ETH is like mother of smart contract based cryptocurrency, it has a huge community ,great development team and have a lot of company that used their smart contract, so it will take a very long time for competitor to take over ETH position.
Activity: 266
Merit: 11
January 31, 2018, 09:58:40 PM
What do you say of the new ST20-token based call Polymath? Will it succeed? Will it follow Ether's steps or is it better? State you ideas and make a discussion. https://www.polymath.network/wizard

Even if Polymath manage to offer something more to ICO owners than ETH, it will take more than 1-2 years to move even close to ETH market cap and adoption.

So, no - not in 2018 or 2019.

I totally agreed with above comment. Even though polymath is a good project, it is not easy to overtake ETH. But investment purpose, you could gain more profit investing on POLY than ETH.
Activity: 308
Merit: 100
January 31, 2018, 09:44:58 PM
No bro ,polymath is not going to overtake etherium anytime soon just like etherium is not overtaking bitcoin any time soon.sure polymath did an aggressive marketing campaign surpassing almost every crypto in terms of telegram membership( more than 50000).it will have its day in the sun but not now.i am also happy to be amongst those that recaived their 250 polytoken today. And hoping it does well when fully functional
legendary
Activity: 1197
Merit: 1001
January 31, 2018, 07:48:58 PM
What do you say of the new ST20-token based call Polymath? Will it succeed? Will it follow Ether's steps or is it better? State you ideas and make a discussion. https://www.polymath.network/wizard

Even if Polymath manage to offer something more to ICO owners than ETH, it will take more than 1-2 years to move even close to ETH market cap and adoption.

So, no - not in 2018 or 2019.
Activity: 1344
Merit: 110
SOL.BIOKRIPT.COM
January 31, 2018, 07:36:12 PM
Pages:
Jump to: