Pages:
Author

Topic: Will ripple recover? - page 2. (Read 441 times)

Activity: 319
Merit: 100
February 01, 2018, 05:22:27 PM
Will ripple recover! I think it is yes! because it is just like other cryptos that anytime will go to the moon, and ripple is a good altcoins that is regulated by banks with fast transactions, we should invest on it now and hold.
Activity: 210
Merit: 10
February 01, 2018, 09:21:05 AM
It is a good token that solves the problem of trust between Banks.
But because of the government's regulation of the cryptocurrency market, and facebook's ban on the use of ICO advertising, the entire encryption money market has turned red, and I think ripple will continue to fall recently.
Activity: 41
February 01, 2018, 09:19:55 AM
I think a small group of people is controlling the price, and that's not so difficult for them, since this coin has a totally centralized supply. That said, the price can recover at any time, but don't think you can easily predict.
They can pump it whenever they want, the same way they can dump hundreds of billions of coins in the market.
Activity: 379
Decentralized Ascending Auctions on Blockchain
February 01, 2018, 09:17:47 AM
yah, now the whole market is going down including ripple but ripple is one of the best coins to invest, i believe will go up again
Activity: 201
Merit: 1
February 01, 2018, 09:12:33 AM
this is not a question of any single or group of currencies.....the whole market is down.

Ripple has kep itself pretty good overal......overlooking a few weeks of extreme peak ripple is still in a good position.

Just a brief time of peak prices of crypto and you expect it to stay there or only go up?
Ripple is a top 3 coin and as such you have few coins which are safer to invest in. I don't own ripple anymore, but do consider buying in this price range......just waiting to see when we will hit the bottom price. Hope it will be soon, the bahaviour of crypto is not logical at all...

If the market gets back growing, ripple will be one of those first coins to start growing, even though its growth potential is restricted in terms of % compared to other currencies which are cheaper/ lower circulation and market cap
Activity: 625
Merit: 250
io.ezystayz.com
February 01, 2018, 09:09:27 AM
i think ripple is a very potential coin, now all prices of coins are falling down, so ripple is not an exception, but i believe ripple will recover. just take time and keep patient
legendary
Activity: 1932
Merit: 1273
February 01, 2018, 09:04:51 AM
Like it or not, the ripple is a centralized coin that backed by bankers. Ripple will always have a future. Even though the cryptocurrencies community hated it, the ripple will always have a place in the market because its backed by many strong bankers.
Activity: 301
Merit: 11
DATABLOCKCHAIN.IO SALE IS LIVE | MVP @ DBC.IO
February 01, 2018, 08:56:35 AM
Hey guys, I bough some ripples recently, and the price is falling, what are your thoughts? Will it recover?
XRP deserves its crash,because this coin shouldnt be listed as cryptocurrency it is the most centralized coin in the market being backuped by these bankers,we all know if the XRP continue to achieve someday we will just wake up that XRP is dominating the whole market and it will cause most of the coins to be centralized too.Its a timebomb for the cryptocurrencies and bitcoin,we shouldnt support this coin because its a centralized like what fiat is!
Activity: 126
Merit: 12
February 01, 2018, 08:44:20 AM
Stabilizes downwards   Grin
Activity: 42
Merit: 0
February 01, 2018, 08:42:51 AM
Surely it will, the fall and increase of the values of the altcoins will always be changing every day, it is like a roller coaster because you will never know how high or how low it will be. You do not have to worry, just wait for these first days of the month to pass and you will see how it stabilizes.
Activity: 56
Merit: 0
February 01, 2018, 08:39:42 AM
Analyzing Ripple’s business fundamentals. Ripple is all about processing payments better and faster, and it has some impressive partnerships with companies who believe that Ripple can help them do just that Ripple is not a real crypto-currency. There are many cryptocurrencies out there,
But, Ripple wasn’t designed to be a coin, or a normal cryptocurrency by the standard definition. While bitcoin and comparable cryptocurrencies give the value of the coin equal priority with network security, speed, and applicability, Ripple does away with the idea of XRP
Activity: 350
February 01, 2018, 08:38:37 AM
I think after the Chinese New Year everything will be restored including ripple.
Activity: 1024
February 01, 2018, 08:35:07 AM
it took a long time to get back to the normal price. but nothing is impossible, so just wait. for now not only ripple but all altcoin is down. be patient is the right choice
Activity: 289
February 01, 2018, 08:31:56 AM
It may happen, but I do not think it will be for now, you should start thinking of investing in other coins, maybe by following ICO daneel.io, you will get a double profit
Activity: 672
Tontogether | Save Smart & Win Big
February 01, 2018, 08:31:24 AM
Hey guys, I bough some ripples recently, and the price is falling, what are your thoughts? Will it recover?

it will recover, dont be afraid, just hold it for now. Ripple is one of the bigges and the stable coin so far, and now maybe it in down, but i believe it wil be normal again and hope can be better.
Activity: 979
Merit: 258
February 01, 2018, 08:31:05 AM
All alternative coins have going red now. If you look at the coinmarketcap.com you see the pure red of all the alternative coin. The ripple are the third ofthe most trusting and in the top list. So if the ripple falling down the other coins too. But i believe that the ripple have to recover because it is the trusting coins and they care about the ripple so we must believe and hope
Activity: 168
February 01, 2018, 08:27:53 AM
With the best part of the cryptos market being in the red since the beginning of this year, investors across the globe are worried that the long-prophesied crypto bubble has finally popped. Since December last year, the digital currencies market has been on a steady decline with most cryptos shedding nearly half of their value.
Activity: 142
Merit: 252
February 01, 2018, 08:22:14 AM
Of course the Ripple will grow! Last news: Adding to the momentum behind XRP’s growing global liquidity, SBI Holdings announced that its newly released digital asset exchange — SBI Virtual Currencies — will use XRP as the only digital asset supported at launch.SBI Holdings is the leading financial service company in Japan. XRP’s strong institutional use case and scalability (1,500 transactions per second) coupled with the growing demand for XRP in Japan, made the digital asset a natural fit for the launch.
Wait! The market is depressed now.
Positive news!I also think that the ripple has a great future!
To serve the bustling remittance market, Ripple is proud to announce that two new partners — IDT Corporation and MercuryFX — will now use xRapid to settle retail remittances and corporate transactions quickly.
Both companies join MoneyGram and Cuallix, who will use XRP in their payment flows, to enable on-demand liquidity for global payments.
MercuryFX and IDT use XRP to improve customer experience
Activity: 140
Merit: 14
February 01, 2018, 08:26:42 AM
Need time to ripple to recover again. for the moment this is indeed all the coins look like being on a quiet period and there is no significant movement.
But not too soon and i guess it must take 3 - 5 more months to ripple fully recover.

With Ripple Inc announcing a possible partnership with Moneygram and Amazon, the American multinational retailer, there is even more hope that XRP will maintain its position as the best performer in 2018. The long-term profit is the reason why the investors are choosing XRP and this slight mess in the market won't slow the XRP progress towards the achievement of the designated goals.
Activity: 168
February 01, 2018, 08:21:16 AM
All the market is red now. I think all altcoins are going to recover when this dip passes.
Pages:
Jump to: