Pages:
Author

Topic: Will ripple recover? - page 4. (Read 441 times)

Activity: 434
Merit: 102
February 01, 2018, 05:57:04 AM

I can not predict it for sure, but if you want to speculate I guess now is the best time to buy a ripple at a cheap price. every speculation is always at risk. I'm sure the ripple will be back to normal
Activity: 714
Merit: 104
February 01, 2018, 05:52:49 AM
I am aslo buy some ripples, my strategy wait for end 2018, if price dont increase i am sold him for currenct when all market green
Activity: 532
Merit: 250
February 01, 2018, 05:47:59 AM
Despite the strong speculative component, we still see its good potential for strengthening throughout the 2018 year.
Even considering that the fundamental factors in the price of Ripple and other cryptocurrencies are practically non-existent its forecast in the long term is quite real!
Activity: 602
Merit: 262
February 01, 2018, 05:46:33 AM
I am almost %100 sure it will recover and it’s not about only ripple. Markets are currently in a depression and most of coins are undervalued. I am sure this down trend will end before too long and coins including ripple  will recover. They always does.

I agree the market are in red line you can see that most altcoin this past week are in red blood that result to down the price. We cannot predict if the price will grow or down all I need to do is tobe calm and observe the market all this downtred happen is because theres a lot of bad news to bitcoin. Ripple will recover soon Smiley
Activity: 326
Merit: 100
February 01, 2018, 05:43:08 AM
Ripple is the third largest cryptocurrency by market cap, tops the list of the most analyzed altcoins today with analysts predicting that it is bound to overtake Bitcoin in the future. In the recent tremors, the altcoin has lost nearly 60 percent of its value leaving investors wondering whether this is the end or an opportunity to jump in. My stong notions say that ripple will be among the best performing cryptos in 2018.
Activity: 378
Merit: 3
February 01, 2018, 05:42:30 AM
Hey guys, I bough some ripples recently, and the price is falling, what are your thoughts? Will it recover?

Yes, i think you're right to buy ripples for now,
just hold and be patient, the price will rise soon.
Ripples is very good for a long-term investments.
Activity: 464
Merit: 250
February 01, 2018, 05:39:46 AM
I am almost %100 sure it will recover and it’s not about only ripple. Markets are currently in a depression and most of coins are undervalued. I am sure this down trend will end before too long and coins including ripple  will recover. They always does.
Activity: 308
Merit: 101
FXPay.io
February 01, 2018, 05:38:09 AM
The price of digital currency again weakened earlier this week. The highest price weakness experienced by two digital currencies with the largest capitalization of Bitcoin and Ripple. Coinmarketcap.com also showed Ripple prices declined 25 percent. However, this price reduction could be due to the exclusion of a currency exchange place in Korea
Activity: 62
Merit: 0
February 01, 2018, 05:37:23 AM
I think that Ripple is a project that is likely to lose its position in the near future, because many banks have opposed the use of the Ripple project, so it will no longer be needed. I do not understand its necessity

That's wrong. I know it's what you hear on the forums etc and believe it but I would suggest you do some research. It seems like newbies to the crypto world see everyone hates ripple and thinks it's cool to follow.
Activity: 602
Merit: 100
February 01, 2018, 05:34:16 AM
I think that Ripple is a project that is likely to lose its position in the near future, because many banks have opposed the use of the Ripple project, so it will no longer be needed. I do not understand its necessity
Activity: 308
Merit: 5
February 01, 2018, 05:21:31 AM
Hey guys, I bough some ripples recently, and the price is falling, what are your thoughts? Will it recover?
Pages:
Jump to: