Pages:
Author

Topic: Will Ripple (XRP) ever go back to $3 again? Can it recover? - page 4. (Read 1252 times)

Activity: 411
Merit: 100
Powered by Artificial Intelligence & Human Experts
Hope it will happen , because i have invested in xrp   Roll Eyes , but a lot of banks use ripple and they do not need crypto with high volatility.
Activity: 295
Merit: 0
Of course its can! Easy to reach even 4$ for Ripple (XRP), i have some as a small . investment
Activity: 126
Merit: 10
DOGE:DDvXm3ZkXSFeZF9YVaTWGNyBZzfwVf8nnh
Looking at the latest developments and increasing interest towards the XRP, and  rise in speculative activity on the Ripple cryptocurrency by the end of 2018, the Ripple price is expected  to $6-$7 mark as well.

Even if xRapid is used, it does not automatically translate to a price increase for XRP.

This is since most money transfers are from Fiat to Fiat. Hence XRP is being bought and immediately sold close to the same price during the transfer, rather that being added to the XRP MCAP.

One way for XRP price to be pumped would be if one of these companies decides to buy XRP for themselves to keep. This will lead to a sudden gain in value, then stagnant.

Also Ripple is ALREADY releasing a large number of coins periodically (giving it to the companies who adopts it) which causes significant inflation (which isn't really countered by the pitiful coin-burn of 3 XRP/min). Basically us normal small time investors are being "used" to create liquidity for the XRP that benefits the adopting banks and companies, and especially the for-profit Ripple company; but the scheme they have designed for the XRP do not really benefit the small time investors at all if you analyse it critically. Their aim is actually to keep the XRP price stable, rather than trying to boost its value -- and this focus will increase as XRP gets more and more adoption.

If the Ripple company is listed as a stock, it will be way better to buy their stocks than to invest in XRP, IMO.
Activity: 176
Looking at the latest developments and increasing interest towards the XRP, and  rise in speculative activity on the Ripple cryptocurrency by the end of 2018, the Ripple price is expected  to $6-$7 mark as well.

Activity: 336
Merit: 11
I am no stable coin. to the mooonn.. and back
Hey, this is the question which even i was referring to and yes I would like to discuss Ripple here under this post. If you can see there are many good fundamental news and events happened or going to happen which has to make the Ripple charts moving upside but till now the price of the Ripple has not gained some big moves but that does not mean it doesn't have that kind of potential, in fact, Ripple will make a new record high soon in coming months. Technical analysis wise Ripple charts are looking stronger and it indicates that there has been a strong accumulation in past two months and the result will be seen in the charts sooner.
Activity: 260
Merit: 15
I have also invested in Ripple, had a chance of exiting at higher level but I haven't exited so currently i'm holding it, because I feel sooner or later crypto market will rise so do Ripple will too.
legendary
Activity: 1050
Merit: 1001
Of course it will recover. Even hitting where it was is a low goal. Ripple will recover, hit again and surpss it, with ease. Even maybe a tenfold can be expected by the end of this year...
Activity: 112
Yes, Ripple can still recover it's price and popularity, it's a matter of time, but it's depends on the demands for ripple and the uses of Ripple instead of fiat money, if all this is put in place, we can see price of ripple going to $5 soon.
Activity: 170
Ripple has been in the news with so catchy titles like

"Western Union Confirms Plans to Experiment With Ripple"
"Ripple extends partnerships to India, Singapore"
"Saudi Central Bank to Test Ripple Payments Tech"
"Cuallet’s Money Transfer Service Integrates Ripple’s xRapid"
All these companies use a network of ripples, but not the coin itself. Therefore, despite a lot of positive news, ripple does not go up. I think that in the near future you should not invest in this token.
Activity: 126
DOGE:DDvXm3ZkXSFeZF9YVaTWGNyBZzfwVf8nnh
This video explains why us investors of the XRP token are effectively having our funds effectively funnelled to support the XRP token for the big companies that adopts it >> https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=OF7PIh3di8E
The inflationary nature of XRP being released (given to adopting companies; and with the specific aim to STABILIZE the price to enable actual use) cannot be countered by the negligible burn rate of 3 XRP/min (probably there to trick inexperienced investors who do not know better).

Basically, it explains why us normal investors will effectively be ripp(l)ed-off by the Ripple company and the adopting companies/banks due to the above.
But still, it certainly isn't a scam nor a pyramid scheme (even though it has a characteristic of it as illustrated in the video); but IMO definitely not a good long-term investment that is for sure.

---
I've just gotten out of XRP completely, and reinvested all into VeChain (VEN), which price have dipped significant now + expectation to see massive %gain soon (like with NEO and OMG) due to a series of big news:
VechainThor Confirms Partnership: DApps, BMW, Oxford University
http://www.4-traders.com/BAYERISCHE-MOTOREN-WERKE-435724/news/VechainThor-Confirms-Partnership-DApps-BMW-Oxford-University-26070445/
Were each VeChain coin I hold would gradually generate Thor tokens!!!

The common trend with successful re-brandings is that the price normally dips first, before it starts shooting up significantly after, I had noticed.
---
I also hold a lot of Stellar Lumens (XML), which is doing a lot more than what Ripple does now (including functioning as an exchange (DEX), an internationally decentralized bank for third-world countries, and actually being adopted by small companies and foreign workers from developing countries, such as in SE-Asia).
Activity: 340
ripple is a good coin, someday I think he will return to $ 3 and I think you just need to be patient  Smiley
Activity: 336
looking at the graph you are giving to this thread XRP price to return at the price of $ 3 seems to be very possible because and possibly can be more than that price but it takes a little longer time.
Activity: 252
i think yes,but not this year,maybe 2019
legendary
Activity: 1932
Merit: 1273
Don't underestimate the power of bankers, combined, they can make XRP exploded again. Even though XRP is a centralized coin, backed by the bankers which all the cryptocurrencies communities hated. They will remain exists in the cryptocurrencies scene because I believe government and bankers could be got a benefit if they somehow implement XRP.
Activity: 2016
Merit: 322
Considering XRP's peak value was on January 8, when the Market cap was around $800 billion it's not unlikely that it will surpass $3. Of course the total market cap will have to recover around or over $1 B
The market value of ripple can be go up to 3$ but for that the market growth of ripple as well as the demand of ripple in the international market need to be increased and it will take some time from now onwards for the things to get better. I am very much sure that the market value of ripple will rise once again and thus will help the ones who invested their money into it in having some greater profit.
Activity: 210
Nothing is impossible,but i dont think it will be easy to achieve that goal again because the community is more vigillant than ever before,because we have experienced a lot of manipulation from the past that is why investors are have done a lot of researches and found this coin a shitty worthless coin that wants to rule our market in the long run.
Activity: 41
Merit: 793
inactive
I really don't like Ripple and it doesn't deserve to have the third highest market cap.
However I think it's possible to recover to its previous ATH if BTC reaches its previous ATH.
Activity: 210
WINSTARS - We are changing the face of gambling
I dont really think XRP would be able to reach that point again because most of the people are aware of its centralization,less investors will join this manipulated centralized coin because the bankers which is the competitor of cryptocurrencies will only benefit from this.We shouldnt be supporting this type of coin because its clearly going to destroy our decentralized community.
Activity: 1470
Merit: 325
Ripple is still 3rd most popular currencies in the world of crypto after Bitcoin and  Ethereum. MIT recognized Ripple Labs as one of 2014's 50 Smartest Companies for its creation of the Ripple protocol (RTXP) and the Ripple payment network. It was creating so much fuzz that people speculated it might takeover Bitcoin during this time Ripple hit its peak $3.65 and reached to No.2 above Ethereum.

But then... crash... crypto crashed and as of today Ripple stands at:
XRP = $0.92 USD (coin market)

It has dropped -75% from its peak value of $3.65

It's ok whole market was down but they recovered at least some level like Bitcoin from peak of $20k to $6k and now at $9.5k (-50%). Same to all currencies famous crypto currencies but Ripple did not come close to its original position since than.

Here is $36 billion dollar question will Ripple will go back 3$ again?

Also its over heard "Starbucks Will Accept Ripple (XRP) in 2018" but to be honest I guess none is helping Ripple to recover to its previous state.

Reasons it has been criticized for not being truly decentralized also, Ripple distribution of the original limited amount of XRP currency has met with a fair amount of controversy too.

We can't predict the future but Ripple team is working hard to get partnerships with Banks and with exchanges which might result Ripple as another fiat money dressed up like crypto. (That's my opinion)

What you guys think of Ripple (XRP) does it have potential to shape the crypto world? Or will be merely another crypto currency?
Can Ripple go back to $3+ again?

No
Activity: 364
Merit: 100
“Create Your Decentralized Life”
Ripple is still 3rd most popular currencies in the world of crypto after Bitcoin and  Ethereum. MIT recognized Ripple Labs as one of 2014's 50 Smartest Companies for its creation of the Ripple protocol (RTXP) and the Ripple payment network. It was creating so much fuzz that people speculated it might takeover Bitcoin during this time Ripple hit its peak $3.65 and reached to No.2 above Ethereum.

But then... crash... crypto crashed and as of today Ripple stands at:
XRP = $0.92 USD (coin market)

It has dropped -75% from its peak value of $3.65

It's ok whole market was down but they recovered at least some level like Bitcoin from peak of $20k to $6k and now at $9.5k (-50%). Same to all currencies famous crypto currencies but Ripple did not come close to its original position since than.

Here is $36 billion dollar question will Ripple will go back 3$ again?

Also its over heard "Starbucks Will Accept Ripple (XRP) in 2018" but to be honest I guess none is helping Ripple to recover to its previous state.

Reasons it has been criticized for not being truly decentralized also, Ripple distribution of the original limited amount of XRP currency has met with a fair amount of controversy too.

We can't predict the future but Ripple team is working hard to get partnerships with Banks and with exchanges which might result Ripple as another fiat money dressed up like crypto. (That's my opinion)

What you guys think of Ripple (XRP) does it have potential to shape the crypto world? Or will be merely another crypto currency?
Can Ripple go back to $3+ again?

I think that the ripple has all the chances to return to the mark of 3 dollars, but it will only be when bitcoin will cost more than 20 thousand dollars
Pages:
Jump to: