Pages:
Author

Topic: will safex be the new big thing? YES! - page 7. (Read 2478 times)

Activity: 448
Merit: 251
January 20, 2018, 02:44:51 AM
Tradesatoshi has opened up for new registration! !
So be quick to buy cheap!
January 19, 2018, 07:56:40 AM
As per CMC, its available on TradeSatoshi and Cryptopia. While TradeSatoshi has disables registrations and Cryptopia has stopped trading, I don't see a way out to get my hands on this one. Any pointers please?

yes your two options at the moment are waiting for Tradesatoshi to open up registrations or buy from the website safex.io
but you pay a high price at the website.
so the best thing to day is wait and jump on it as soon an exchange makes it available again.
Activity: 243
Merit: 10
January 19, 2018, 05:38:44 AM
As per CMC, its available on TradeSatoshi and Cryptopia. While TradeSatoshi has disables registrations and Cryptopia has stopped trading, I don't see a way out to get my hands on this one. Any pointers please?
January 19, 2018, 05:21:05 AM
https://www.reddit.com/r/safex/comments/7r3l22/daniel_dabek_to_be_interviewed_on_the_larry_joe/?utm_source=reddit-android

Saturday 20th January 5pm, Daniel Dabek will be on the Larry and Joe show on YouTube! Dont miss it!
January 17, 2018, 10:13:46 AM
The Github activity is very low and SAFEX has been delisted from Cryptopia last month because the devs didn't upgrade their wallet with a  omni upgrade fast enough. This is not really a good sign imho.

there was a problem with all omni wallets , and cryptopia (maybe) delisting safex because of people sending them a lot of hatred about having the safex walllet in maintenance.
they are still thinking about a final review before delisting safex.
also if you would just see the weekly dev updates you will see that they are very active.

did you at least watched the vid above or red the blue paper before posting?
Activity: 560
Merit: 22
January 17, 2018, 09:45:32 AM
I bought SAFEX a while back at Cryptopia, planning to never look back again and hodl. I now realized that checking up on your coins is essential, as Cryptopia has suspended trading and put a 1500SAFEX withdrawal fee on the coin. I like Cryptopia but this is steep (around 100usd at some point last week to transfer SAFEX out of Cryptopia). Hoping to be able to keep my SAFEX at Cryptopia and hoping to see SAFEX roar......
Activity: 509
Merit: 250
Disrupt the banking system!
January 17, 2018, 08:31:27 AM
The Github activity is very low and SAFEX has been delisted from Cryptopia last month because the devs didn't upgrade their wallet with a  omni upgrade fast enough. This is not really a good sign imho.
January 17, 2018, 06:20:31 AM
also this new update from the main dev Daniel Dabek is very good info >>> https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=ckJy6H-sJik

f80
Activity: 130
Merit: 11
January 17, 2018, 06:07:26 AM
Interesting, i must do some more research on this coin Smiley
Activity: 79
Merit: 0
January 17, 2018, 06:03:20 AM
Interesting read indeed.. Based on the looks of it, the coin might be undervalued, I honestly don't know what its par value should be...
January 17, 2018, 06:02:16 AM
The blue (wtf?) paper is really confusing.  Is this a bitcoin fork?  What is the marketplace? The coin?!?!!? This blue paper reads like shit

blue paper?? = A blue paper sets out technical specifications of a technology or item of equipment.

While   the   Safex   Blockchain   could   be   a “vanilla”  cryptocurrency  and  blockchain,  the
further progression of Safex is to establish a decentralized marketplace.  Therefore,  this document outlines the beta phase of the
development cycle.  This blue paper outlines the foundation on which the Safex Development team will build upon.

fork? no!

The migration of Safex from the Bitcoin Blockchain into the Safex Blockchain
marks   the   start   of   the   Safex   Blockchain.All  Safex  Tokens  that  are  on  the  Bitcoin
Blockchain   will   be   passed   through   a   one way burn function and credited on the Safex
Blockchain and will forever only exist on the newly established Safex Blockchain.

marketplace??

The   main   value   proposition   of   the   SafexBlockchain is its embedded marketplace.  The
world  has  found  that  cryptocurrencies  arehighly effective for making international payments and purchases (Nakamoto, 2008). 
However,   there  are  many  shortcomings  due  to offsite   clearing   of   the   payments.
Safex Blockchain addresses this by providing a fully functional marketplace mechanism where people are capable of offering their
goods or services  directly  on  the  Blockchain  and  all  payment clearing and processing takes place atomically via blockchain transactions.
There  are  a  number  of  advantages  to  such  a system:
1.  No   longer   do   people   need   to   host complex  services  to  provide  purchasing
mechanisms for cryptocurrencies.
2.  The advancement permits fewer risks inservice  breach  that  leads  to  theft  and
compromised  payment  systems  involving cryptocurrencies.  Safex Marketplace eliminates the web server altogether
because all payment and clearing is carried out  cryptographically  over  a  decentralized network.
3.  Discovery  of  trading  partners  becomes more efficient so that you can find products and services readily.
The Safex marketplace is a collection of markets and sale listings.  People can interact with the  marketplace  term  agreements.   
Within  a term agreement are the parameters by which a transaction will be fulfilled.  Among the attributes  include:   arbitration,  escrow,  digital
receipts,  timestamp  proofs,  cash  on  delivery. The  possibilities  of  expanded  data  structures of  a  CryptoNote  Transaction  allows  the 
network  to  implement  various  advancements  in
utility (Werner, 2012).

if you cant understand this your reading is shit.
Activity: 168
January 17, 2018, 05:16:02 AM
The blue (wtf?) paper is really confusing.  Is this a bitcoin fork?  What is the marketplace? The coin?!?!!? This blue paper reads like shit
Activity: 160
January 17, 2018, 04:55:13 AM
You can buy safex on tradesatoshi.com for now!
Activity: 1750
Merit: 186
January 16, 2018, 08:24:17 PM
So safex was on bittrex.  Then it got delisted.  Does anyone know why?

So if it got delisted, what happens to safex coins you have in your wallet then?

Also where do you buy safex now?
Activity: 462
Merit: 100
January 16, 2018, 05:32:12 AM
It is one of the good projects I can see it but I do not think safex is the new big thing or any other coin is the new big thing. There are two big things in the market: bitcoin and ethereum.
January 16, 2018, 05:22:46 AM
Free safex giveaway !!! >>>>> https://safexnews.net/safex-blue-paper-giveaway/

Activity: 112
Merit: 23
"Get Paid to Play your Media on Current"
January 15, 2018, 12:57:05 PM
I'm glad to see Safex spoken well of again. Any word on the Cryptopia situation?
January 15, 2018, 08:37:05 AM
the blue paper is out! read it here >>> https://safex.io/SafexBluePaperJan3.pdf

also the site had a major overhaule>> safex.io
Activity: 560
Merit: 250
January 14, 2018, 10:44:46 AM
Safex is a good project but I dont understand the pump for the release of the whitepaper lol
I prefer Syscoin over Safex, at least they have real product and not whitepaper. Syscoin will release blockmarket in the first quarter of 2018 and the project is still undervalued and better than Safex
Pages:
Jump to: