Pages:
Author

Topic: will some of the altcoins recover? - page 3. (Read 498 times)

Activity: 630
Merit: 267
December 06, 2018, 10:13:53 AM
Everybody was talking for the Ethereum that it would fall below 100 dollars, I think it could be fall to 50 dollars by the end of the year.
Activity: 2506
Merit: 328
December 06, 2018, 09:43:43 AM
I just visit my wallet now and I find out that many of them are in a bad shape.  Coins like litecoin that went as high as  $300 is now below $40 and ethereum which host many tokens is currently struggling to remain above $100. Most of the tokens that are closed to $1 have lose over 95% of it December value. I think for some of us that invested in some icos especially the services one we are now regretting as many of them has been abandoned by the developers.
If the current trends control I believe about 80% coins and tokens that are listed in coinmarketcap will not be in existence by 2019. I will also want to here your views on this.  Thank.
Not all in bad shape but they are almost dead. Not only on your portfolio but on all investors on this crypto market had left out some serious scar or situation of our ports.
Recovery isn't a sure thing or guaranteed but we do know that market wont just be like this on dump state.We might see increase but it would be much preferable to be on gradual state than
on sudden pump.
Activity: 882
Merit: 282
December 06, 2018, 05:31:55 AM
I just visit my wallet now and I find out that many of them are in a bad shape.  Coins like litecoin that went as high as  $300 is now below $40 and ethereum which host many tokens is currently struggling to remain above $100. Most of the tokens that are closed to $1 have lose over 95% of it December value. I think for some of us that invested in some icos especially the services one we are now regretting as many of them has been abandoned by the developers.
If the current trends control I believe about 80% coins and tokens that are listed in coinmarketcap will not be in existence by 2019. I will also want to here your views on this.  Thank.
Pages:
Jump to: