Pages:
Author

Topic: Will the Bitcoin Cash rise quickly? - page 6. (Read 1100 times)

Activity: 1470
Merit: 105
👉bit.ly/3QXp3oh |🔥Launchpad on TON
March 26, 2019, 07:25:00 PM
for the current market situation I think it's very difficult, but we only hope that the bull run will come this year and give us the profit, because the bear run continues during 2018 and hopefully in 2019 is the year for the bull run and all cryptocurrency prices including Bitcoin Cash has increased very high.
Activity: 364
Merit: 1
March 26, 2019, 07:17:57 PM
Bitcoin Cash throughout 2018 experienced a very sharp decline. And now it's slowly growing and this coin is always at the top 10 coins. Bitcoin Cash is always connected with Bitcoin and always follows the growth of Bitcoin.
Activity: 1092
Merit: 501
March 26, 2019, 07:12:20 PM
Seeing through the chart, almost all top 20 coins are fluctuating with little rise overall including bitcoin cash. So, it's difficult to tell if bitcoin cash performs better than the others. What I know, day trading is good these days and buying top 20 coins while their prices are low is good for long term investment. Bitcoin cash is one of the good choices.
Activity: 1680
Merit: 263
March 26, 2019, 07:06:30 PM
Current growth in Bitcoin money has not shown a very good graph because the graph shows that it is still flat, there has been no price surge like Ethereum did.Indeed, all prices that occur are caused by increases given by BTC or there are some events that require us to buy certain coins, which causes high demand.
Activity: 574
Merit: 11
HiveNet - Distributed Cloud Computing
March 26, 2019, 06:32:20 PM
What have you seen with the growth of Bitcoin Cash in recent weeks? Looks like it's experiencing a pretty good growth with the price. What do you think if you have to compare it to Ethereum at the same time right now. Fix my opinion. Thank you all.

BCH has a pretty good price and the development is also very good. I think BCH will be next BTC. I got a big profit from BCH trading. And I hope this BCH can continue to grow like BTC.
Activity: 980
Merit: 255
March 26, 2019, 06:25:17 PM
Bitcoin cash has one of the largest industrial backing. They are the pet currency of Bitmain and chinese pools and miners.
It experienced a huge dump when Bitmain was forced to cutoff the number of its employees and now is gaining back as bitmain did not collapsed as predicted by some gurus.
As a coin to trade there is no doubt that bitcoin cash is a coin that can give you profits if you know what you're doing when it comes to trading but for what I have seen it seems to be a coin that is heavily manipulated which is not really surprising if we remember that the miners created that coin because they did not agreed with the way the developers wanted to make bitcoin scale so it is a coin which has a huge influence from the miners which may not have the best interests of the community in mind.
Activity: 728
Merit: 10
March 26, 2019, 04:58:15 PM
Perhaps in the future this cryptocurrency will become the world currency for daily payments. It has a high speed, low price and is reliable and safe. It cannot be predicted for sure. It also depends on the rate of Bitcoin.
Activity: 256
Merit: 10
March 26, 2019, 04:56:11 PM
As others have mentioned, BCH tends to pump not on fork day, but a few weeks prior. I'm buying some at the moment, hopefully Schnorr signatures are a marketable feature which could bring us above $200. But I also kinda hope it doesn't moon just yet, I want to reach 2100 BCH the next 2-3 years, before it actually explodes.
Activity: 130
March 26, 2019, 04:41:34 PM
The cryptocurrency market is highly volatile and major price changes can happen within minutes due to factors like regulations, competition, the emergence of new tech, market sentiments and so on. Hence, it is certainly not an easy task to predict the price of the fourth largest cryptocurrency in the world.
Activity: 280
March 26, 2019, 04:11:10 PM
Like others poster has said it is very difficult to said bitcoin cash is going to grow in a near future.  Cryptocurrencies market will is in downwards trend currently and to said bitcoin cash alone will grow suddenly is not what I think will happen. 
If it doesn't grow in the near future, that means there will still be a chance that bitcoin cash will again become one of the famous altcoins. Well, I think this is just about time and will be answered when the cryptocurrency market rises rapidly again. Thanks
copper member
Activity: 448
Merit: 14
March 26, 2019, 01:26:54 PM
Perhaps, just some investors decided to diversify their risks and came out of other coins and went to Bitcoin Cash in unison. In general, whales, as always, play their games.
Activity: 644
Merit: 100
March 26, 2019, 01:13:57 PM
Bitcoin CASH is an interesting project,and it has all the ways to rise very high in price,and I am sure it will also cost good money in the future, the project has a strong platform and team,and the team is the main engine of progress, since 90% of the project development depends on the successful and coordinated work of the team
Activity: 980
Merit: 109
March 26, 2019, 12:46:35 PM
I think that Bitcoin Cash has no future. The rise in prices at present is just speculation in the market.
copper member
Activity: 1568
Merit: 0
March 26, 2019, 08:42:50 AM
Yes certainly it can be, Bitcoin Cash is the very stable coin in crypto market when it will rise then with this coin bitcoin and ethereum will also raise because bitcoin and ethereum are big coin in crypto.
Activity: 2632
Merit: 833
March 26, 2019, 05:15:41 AM
I think any coin can rise above ATH if the team and developers can put more effort into the project. There's no saying what can happen in crypto these days.

Of course, they can go and probably go on another ATH if developers are really pushing the project, However, you need to take into consideration one important factor, that is where we are right now in the market.

If we are in a bull market, definitely we can see a dramatic rise, but if we are in a bearish cycle, even how hard the developers are working from behind, people will just go and dump it, in hoping to get good money out of the worsening market conditions.
Activity: 172
March 26, 2019, 04:51:19 AM
I still don't see this Bitcoin Cash as a coin that worth long term investment and the rise it is experiencing now is not an organic growth, it is only riding on the wing of Bitcoin as most all other altcoins are doing.
copper member
Activity: 224
March 26, 2019, 04:32:41 AM
I think any coin can rise above ATH if the team and developers can put more effort into the project. There's no saying what can happen in crypto these days.
Activity: 1204
Merit: 500
March 26, 2019, 04:28:50 AM
a fast increase or not depends on the current crypto state. I am sure that bitcoin cash is one of the coins that moves fast enough when there is good movement in the crypto world. so, when there is good information, I think BCH will rise quickly.
Activity: 713
Merit: 31
March 26, 2019, 04:25:40 AM
What have you seen with the growth of Bitcoin Cash in recent weeks? Looks like it's experiencing a pretty good growth with the price. What do you think if you have to compare it to Ethereum at the same time right now. Fix my opinion. Thank you all.

The Bitcoin Cash, the largest Bitcoin fork coin has ever made but it is flooded after the SV fork. I think SV has a bigger potential. Bitcoin Cash may be out of time.
Activity: 192
March 26, 2019, 04:22:59 AM
The support Bitcoin Cash enjoy from those that matter most in the industry is huge. They have been backed by Bitmain and miners from China of which will know that China miners carry a significant percentage of global miners. For this and some reasons, Bitcoin Cash will always enjoy good growth regardless of what some think about it.
Pages:
Jump to: