Pages:
Author

Topic: Will the Bitcoin Cash rise quickly? - page 7. (Read 1100 times)

Activity: 656
Merit: 251
www.fintropy.io
March 26, 2019, 03:49:03 AM
This is a popular coin, but its popularity will end. I do not like Bitcoin Cash, I hope that the hype around it will end.
Activity: 1358
Merit: 509
March 24, 2019, 06:18:06 PM
What have you seen with the growth of Bitcoin Cash in recent weeks? Looks like it's experiencing a pretty good growth with the price. What do you think if you have to compare it to Ethereum at the same time right now. Fix my opinion. Thank you all.
BCH has performed very well lately and its price has risen unexpectedly. I don't have an idea about the reason for this, but we often encounter with this result. In my opinion it is not right to compare it with ETH, there is plenty of difference between them.
Activity: 2170
Merit: 528
March 24, 2019, 06:12:10 PM
I think we are going to see a rise in the price of bitcoin cash, not because it has something big to offer because the last I could remember, there I no much difference between bitcoin and bitcoincash, the only difference is that bitcoin has 1mb block size with segwit on the network, while bitcoincash has 8 mb block size without segwit on the network. We would see a rise in price because bitcoincash is owned by a well known influencer Roger Ver

What are you saying? This is some false information that you're spreading. The only difference between bitcoin and BCH is the block size? You really have no idea.
There's much more to it.
BCH has almost no merchant adoption and popularity. It's recognized as a brand only because it's using the name bitcoin and a modified original bitcoin logo to promote itself. In the beginning newbies were buying it thinking it was the real bitcoin because it was shown as the real bitcoin on bitcoin.com and had the same logo as bitcoin.
Without it it wouldn't have any value like all later forks gold, diamond, private and others.
Activity: 336
Merit: 3
March 24, 2019, 05:50:36 PM
Bitcoin Cash trading at price similar to those of ethereum is to me very depressing (and a good buy for investment perspective) considering the fact that it was at some point 2-3 times ETH price. When the market picks momentum ,I favor BCH to trade better in price
Activity: 546
Merit: 4
March 24, 2019, 05:45:21 PM
What have you seen with the growth of Bitcoin Cash in recent weeks? Looks like it's experiencing a pretty good growth with the price. What do you think if you have to compare it to Ethereum at the same time right now. Fix my opinion. Thank you all.

Ofcourse bitcoincash will be better
But I’m not sure the price can go back to the level at which we are all acquainted with

But this is crypto currency; the world of uncertainties
Activity: 812
Merit: 102
March 24, 2019, 05:43:54 PM
Ethereum was a very successful investment, but at some point it changed. He doesn't look so good now. I think that the favorites should be chosen based on the current situation in the market. After all, everything can change over time and do not need to judge the coin by its past successes.
Activity: 966
Merit: 517
March 24, 2019, 05:22:12 PM
I don't think bitcoin cash has anything new to offer yet, so I don't know why comparing the price of bitcoin cash with that of ethereum, the main reason we saw a growth in the price of bitcoin cash at first was because people heard about the upcoming hard fork in 2017 and took advantage of it so that they can get free coins and not because they were in support of bitcoin cash ideology, most of the community supported segwit instead. Though e are still going to see a rise in the price of bitcoin cash because of the upcoming bull run.
Activity: 1232
Merit: 266
> CAMPAIGN MANAGER < https://t.me/TheAndy500
March 24, 2019, 04:55:29 PM

You can not compare Ethereum to Bitcoin Cash. Ethereum is a constantly developing project with huge potential, and Bitcoin Cash is a coin created just to let Roger Ver fill his pockets with the money of naive people who will believe in his fairy tales. Sooner or later people will understand this and Bitcoin Cash will die.
Activity: 868
Merit: 104
March 24, 2019, 04:49:21 PM
Last year BCH was the first one to raise followed by whole market. Do we see the repeat of the same this year? We have to wait and see..
Activity: 1316
Merit: 105
March 24, 2019, 04:42:17 PM
Bitcoin Cash must develop their ecosystem and only in this case the price of coin will grow. otherwise we won't see any growth.
Activity: 1036
Merit: 500
March 24, 2019, 02:52:20 PM
I think we are going to see a rise in the price of bitcoin cash, not because it has something big to offer because the last I could remember, there I no much difference between bitcoin and bitcoincash, the only difference is that bitcoin has 1mb block size with segwit on the network, while bitcoincash has 8 mb block size without segwit on the network. We would see a rise in price because bitcoincash is owned by a well known influencer Roger Ver
Activity: 728
Merit: 250
March 24, 2019, 02:13:42 PM
Within a few weeks, BCH experienced a very good movement. And when compared to Ethereum it's very competitive. Ethereum also experienced a good move and I'm sure if these two coins can affect positive movements for all coins.
Activity: 854
Merit: 250
March 24, 2019, 02:13:22 PM
Bitcoin Cash is one coin with great potential and he has proven it with several pumps in recent days and even a few years ago Bitcoincash was able to compete with the price of ethereum, and there is no doubt Bitcoin cash is one of the worthy competitors for ethereum.
Activity: 798
Merit: 251
March 24, 2019, 01:49:30 PM
As you know every coin at the low level and bitcoin cash is also at low level so it can be rise and will be grow more in future because their various updates.

every change does exist, whether directly or indirectly. because the bitcoin movement was done slowly so I thought it really took time to move. But I still believe that everything will change soon.
Activity: 420
Merit: 100
March 24, 2019, 01:41:54 PM
Bitcoin cash is not like other altcoins it depends too much on BTC, not other altcoins, and because it is based on BTC but more advanved i believe it will soon rise again but it can not rise quickly as you thought when the market is not good enough for pumps or investors are using BTC and less interests in BitcoinCash.
Activity: 1666
Merit: 453
March 24, 2019, 01:38:42 PM
I am still thinking why the bitcoin cash value is so low after so many merchants around the world are accepting the BCH now.
There are so many development and new projects on the coin. This BCH is very undervalued. i will not be surprised if this one hit the half thousand price again.
Activity: 490
Merit: 108
March 24, 2019, 01:36:37 PM
What I think about if you have to compare Bitcoin Cash with Ethereum, then investing in Bitcoin Cash is more interesting now. The reason is because the growth of Bitcoin Cash is very good when compared to Ethereum.
This is what I think.
legendary
Activity: 2716
Merit: 1225
Once a man, twice a child!
March 24, 2019, 01:30:29 PM
Bitcoin cash has one of the largest industrial backing. They are the pet currency of Bitmain and chinese pools and miners.
It experienced a huge dump when Bitmain was forced to cutoff the number of its employees and now is gaining back as bitmain did not collapsed as predicted by some gurus.
Despite its strong backing BCH hasn't shown enough strength and bite to show it could give Bitcoin a good chase. It's just another altcoin like others. They only rise when Bitcoin says so.
Activity: 402
Merit: 10
March 24, 2019, 01:29:28 PM
Bitcoin cash has done better than ethereum these past few weeks which is a huge surprise. After the Constantinople hardfork i was expecting a spike in ETH prices. Let us see which one comes out on top in the next few months
Activity: 980
Merit: 114
March 24, 2019, 01:08:29 PM
All the cryptocurrency have not been stable in this past weeks because even ethereuem in two weeks back was pricing higher then bitcoin cash but to bitcoin cash have bounce back and a little beet higher then ethereuem in price. So I can say bitcoin cash is doing well in recent time but not so well.
Pages:
Jump to: