Pages:
Author

Topic: Will the bull run return this December? - page 14. (Read 4651 times)

Activity: 4
Merit: 0
October 24, 2018, 08:41:13 AM
Most of you are not taking into consideration that Bakkt is opening on December 12 and what Fidelity Group has done recently. Bull market is just around the corner.
Activity: 980
Merit: 261
October 24, 2018, 08:33:56 AM
Last year we had a great run. Despite the downs in the beginning of this year, I still believed that by the starting of October, the will be a good run, but I don't see anything of significant improvement. What do you guys think?
I hope so in December again. We know the market stable at same possition from a long time. I have seen many projects hint to last October. So, there will happen something from last October, I think. So calm down and wait.
I do not think so the Bull run will return or not but I know that it will recover soon because the market value has taken a long time to start following uptrend but it did not follow and now I think so this will happen soon. There is no specific month or day on which the value will increase or decrease but the truth is that we do not know when the value increases, we go with market demand rate as it increases the value also increases.

when we talk about the price of any coin in the market we cant really predict it accurately, we will just give our prediction and in the end the market will decide, the best thing to do is to wait and hold bitcoin because there is a huge chance that the bitcoin market will recover with a good price.
Activity: 368
Merit: 104
October 24, 2018, 02:04:51 AM
Last year we had a great run. Despite the downs in the beginning of this year, I still believed that by the starting of October, the will be a good run, but I don't see anything of significant improvement. What do you guys think?
I hope so in December again. We know the market stable at same possition from a long time. I have seen many projects hint to last October. So, there will happen something from last October, I think. So calm down and wait.
I do not think so the Bull run will return or not but I know that it will recover soon because the market value has taken a long time to start following uptrend but it did not follow and now I think so this will happen soon. There is no specific month or day on which the value will increase or decrease but the truth is that we do not know when the value increases, we go with market demand rate as it increases the value also increases.
Activity: 518
Merit: 101
October 23, 2018, 04:52:01 AM
Although I also hope that the bull market will come soon, the market has not given us any response, and the bear market is still going on!

I wish the bullish trend can return very soon but I cannot be sure of it. If the market follows the tradition, we can wait that this winter many cryptos will go to the Moon.
Activity: 462
Merit: 11
October 21, 2018, 10:29:56 PM
Currently all mayor crypto was push from the bottom, although with small percentace but this is good sign for crypto market. I think no body can predict when excatly the next bull market will start but we believe this will be start again. Because historycal of the price answer that. The price of Bitcoin was bearish in many periode but in the long term  the price keep going up with bigger bull run.
Activity: 1750
Merit: 267
October 21, 2018, 01:29:45 PM
I think also market will be recovering. Hopefully we will see a new crypto supported year again. Seems that price will be rising continuously at end of this year. A great news waiting for us. We should buy now and wait for this good news.
Activity: 14
Merit: 0
October 21, 2018, 01:25:40 PM
No one can say when the bulls return but it is safe to say that the market will recover eventually with all the good news pouring in.
Activity: 280
Merit: 1
Security and Privacy Features on the Blockchain
October 21, 2018, 01:14:56 PM
Yeah maybe bull run will return again on this December. I'm very much excited to see bull run and expecting big bull run than last year bull run.
Activity: 1274
Merit: 263
October 21, 2018, 01:00:08 PM
Maybe bull run will happen in the month of december  or not. Depends on the movement of the market if they have more buyers of bitcoin as soon as possible the price will pump and you will gain more profit on that. But if the dumping continue decreasing the price don't expect bull run because it will not happen for sure.
Activity: 332
Merit: 10
October 21, 2018, 12:57:16 PM
At the moment I'm not sure that we'll see the bull run in December. There must be something extraordinary that will be able to push the price up. As it was mentioned, BTC needs higher demand to grow. What can stimulate this demand? Good news from regulators, I think. So we all need good news Smiley
Activity: 714
Merit: 287
October 21, 2018, 12:31:06 PM
Everyone is waiting for this! but a guaranteed market reversal, no one can promise, except for technical analysis, there is a news background that can be manipulated in one direction and in another.
Activity: 1218
Merit: 112
October 20, 2018, 10:36:30 AM
There has been expectations for some time that the market would recover at the end of this year, but it can't be exactly predicted. Over the past few days, there has been signs in the market that it would recover soon.
Activity: 545
Merit: 250
Colletrix - Bridging the Physical and Virtual Worl
October 20, 2018, 08:04:53 AM
Obviously i doubt that this is possible. Last year, i was very hopeful for this year. But things did not happen as we expected. But here we are mentioning about cryptocurrencies and we never know what will happen.

Why not? everything is possible. No one could predict that the crazy bull run of Bitcoin could happen in 2017, but the event took place. We are not the fortune-tellers but we wish this stuff to be repeated.
But it will be late to achieve what last year achieve though even atleast it beeds to arise as much as possible since were all in debt due to this dump.
Activity: 92
Merit: 3
October 20, 2018, 07:42:25 AM
Just because there was a bull run in december last year doesn't mean there will be another bull run this december too. Check out the prices in 2016 december, check out 2015 check out 2014 2013 2012. Was the price low and increase highly in december in all of those years? Or was it just last year? I know most people joined last december when the price went up and everyone got involved with bitcoin knows very little about the history of it but just because it went up last december doesn't mean bitcoin is something that increases every december. It is not like that, it moves when there is a big thing happening and that could be tomorrow or next year none knows.
People have been waiting for Bull Run to start as December dawns and you are of the view it might start in years to come.  I am of the view that we cannot assign a specific time for the Bull Run.

Regardless of when the Bull Run starts, the ultimate strategy that an investor can make to maximize the gains in trade and in investment is the holding of the coins. This is the only good way to let the worth of your portfolio grow with the passage of time and the market grows slowly and gradually.
You are right but last year the demand was also very high and today you are not seeing any buyer in the market. It means that there is no sale for bitcoin and when there is no sale, the price will never go up. I don’t think that the price will cross $8000 till the end of this year. The market is very low and it seems to be continued like this for some more time.
Activity: 659
Merit: 101
October 20, 2018, 07:32:07 AM
Obviously i doubt that this is possible. Last year, i was very hopeful for this year. But things did not happen as we expected. But here we are mentioning about cryptocurrencies and we never know what will happen.
Of course this element of uncertainty is very important to tackle. You just cannot leave the market due to uncertainty. There are many ways to earn by investing in any good coin. In addition to this, we had had a very down market with people loosing as high as 80% of their worth back in 2013 however the market is dynamic and eventually you get the reward that you are determined to cash. Upon the recovery, the worth of your portfolio might be much more than what you normally look for in the short term.

Activity: 476
Merit: 100
October 20, 2018, 05:20:59 AM

Why not? everything is possible. No one could predict that the crazy bull run of Bitcoin could happen in 2017, but the event took place. We are not the fortune-tellers but we wish this stuff to be repeated.
Activity: 1106
Merit: 11
Crypto in my Blood
October 19, 2018, 05:48:09 AM
Activity: 196
October 19, 2018, 05:38:53 AM
If SEC would have accepted the CBOE Etf in September, we whould have had that bull run for sure, but now I also do not see any significant sign of a possble bull run the next 2 months. Which of course does not mean, it won't happen, I still want to believe, we can end this year nicely, after what we experienced in 2018 already.
Activity: 322
╔►[FILIPINO Translator]◄╝
October 19, 2018, 05:37:38 AM
There is no guarantee that the bull run will return this December because all we can see is a cryptomarket that is down for so long. I will really be surprise if bitcoin will rally this coming December because i speculate that what happen last year will never happen again this year.
Activity: 294
Fast, Smart, Trustworthy
October 19, 2018, 05:12:10 AM
Although I also hope that the bull market will come soon, the market has not given us any response, and the bear market is still going on!
Pages:
Jump to: