Pages:
Author

Topic: Will the bull run return this December? - page 17. (Read 4651 times)

Activity: 82
Merit: 1
October 13, 2018, 07:36:48 AM
I'm thinking. that we will see a bullish market, but not so fast. To do this, we need to wait a few years. Although this can happen faster because the cryptocurrency market is unpredictable.

All of the predictions can be wrong - the crypto market situation really cannot be foreseen. The whales can decide to manipulate the prices at any time, or some other circumstances can happen.
This december and onwards from now I think there is no one who may predict the future correctly because if we look into the predictions which were made in the past almost all are uncertain and we did not come to the actual value which is something else in real. this is due to the unstable price of Bitcoin which is making the market unpredictable. However, the only solution is to wait for price increase that will enable us to sell out for which we are keep waiting.
legendary
Activity: 1302
Merit: 1037
October 13, 2018, 03:08:54 AM
Last year we had a great run. Despite the downs in the beginning of this year, I still believed that by the starting of October, the will be a good run, but I don't see anything of significant improvement. What do you guys think?
Just because there was a bull run in december last year doesn't mean there will be another bull run this december too. Check out the prices in 2016 december, check out 2015 check out 2014 2013 2012. Was the price low and increase highly in december in all of those years? Or was it just last year? I know most people joined last december when the price went up and everyone got involved with bitcoin knows very little about the history of it but just because it went up last december doesn't mean bitcoin is something that increases every december. It is not like that, it moves when there is a big thing happening and that could be tomorrow or next year none knows.
People have been waiting for Bull Run to start as December dawns and you are of the view it might start in years to come.  I am of the view that we cannot assign a specific time for the Bull Run.

Regardless of when the Bull Run starts, the ultimate strategy that an investor can make to maximize the gains in trade and in investment is the holding of the coins. This is the only good way to let the worth of your portfolio grow with the passage of time and the market grows slowly and gradually.
Activity: 980
Merit: 261
October 11, 2018, 01:35:59 PM
We can still expect the bull run this year since the price has always surprise. Even with the last days of december the price can still surprise us the best thing to do is to hold because we really dont know what may the price will be atleast we expect for the best and we are prefered for it.
Activity: 367
Merit: 100
October 11, 2018, 01:27:10 PM
I also waiting this growth. Not so perfect how I want. My opinion BTC not will be 20 000. I more sure that will be falling in January than growth in December.
Activity: 73
October 11, 2018, 08:17:17 AM
At the first I also think this year will the price of all altcoins and bitcoin will improve in this year a
Start for december 2017 but now its just wasted.
The whole year of 2018 is too bad for bitcoin price so far and I think that the remaining months of this year will also be the same. I don’t see any dramatic change in the price till December, but I am hopeful about the next year. I am not giving any prediction about the price but I am sure the 2019 will be better than 2018 because people are returning to bitcoin.
legendary
Activity: 3248
Merit: 1179
October 10, 2018, 08:01:32 AM
Every crypto-investors are hoping for a bull run this year. However, with the current situation where the market is slowly recovering from long drought, it's really difficult to predict a bull run this December. The good thing with cryptocurrency is that it always has the ability to get high anytime, or vice versa.
I don’t think so because the current situation of the market don’t not show any green signals in the coming days. It means that the current price will continue for more time. When people return to bitcoin the bull run will also return. Price depends on demand. If demand is high the price will also high but if there is no demand for bitcoin there is no chance for price to grow up.

We can't expect the same bull run like last year, but every winter we have uptrend, I expect price to grow, maybe even coming back to 5 digits price. We had top at 19k dollars and big drop this year, months passed since that and we can say that things are settled down, people are regaining trust and market can start rising once again.
Price depends from demand and supply, don't forget that. Says of panic selling, and big dumps by whales are behind us, supply will be even lower after halving in few years, with demand nothing happened, people still wish to have bitcoins, ongoing adoption looks intact, big countries and companies still talks about bitcoin, we amhave good direction, we don't need to rush things.
Activity: 67
Merit: 0
October 10, 2018, 07:15:51 AM
Every crypto-investors are hoping for a bull run this year. However, with the current situation where the market is slowly recovering from long drought, it's really difficult to predict a bull run this December. The good thing with cryptocurrency is that it always has the ability to get high anytime, or vice versa.
I don’t think so because the current situation of the market don’t not show any green signals in the coming days. It means that the current price will continue for more time. When people return to bitcoin the bull run will also return. Price depends on demand. If demand is high the price will also high but if there is no demand for bitcoin there is no chance for price to grow up.
legendary
Activity: 1176
Merit: 1016
October 10, 2018, 05:20:07 AM
Last year we had a great run. Despite the downs in the beginning of this year, I still believed that by the starting of October, the will be a good run, but I don't see anything of significant improvement. What do you guys think?

I also believe on that. Because last year we didn't expect the bitcoin price to fly high. Eventhough bitcoin today experiencing some major problem when it comes to its value, by the start of mid November I belive that it will change. We must believe in bitcoin and besides the value isn't stable to it will not stays on low price. 
Bitcoin today is not experiencing any major problem. The market is just in a downtrend which is absolutely normal as there would always be a time when selling pressure will be higher than buying pressure and vice versa.

It is a market and only how you see it determines the opportunity you see in every trend of the market which at the moment, this is just a chance for anyone to be getting into the market at a very good price as far as I am concerned. Will the bull run return this December across board? Well, that is certainly a question no one can answer except time, and that is all we have to do, wait for it!
Activity: 949
Merit: 48
October 10, 2018, 04:58:52 AM
I'm thinking. that we will see a bullish market, but not so fast. To do this, we need to wait a few years. Although this can happen faster because the cryptocurrency market is unpredictable.

All of the predictions can be wrong - the crypto market situation really cannot be foreseen. The whales can decide to manipulate the prices at any time, or some other circumstances can happen.
I think no one can really prefict the price because the price is really unstable no one can really say that the bull run will return on December even export is just only making some prediction but those prediction has really no assurance due to the unstable volume of investors that invest on crypto.
Activity: 546
October 10, 2018, 12:57:10 AM

Activity: 1134
Merit: 103
October 10, 2018, 12:51:56 AM
I think that in the beginning of October, we saw a bitcoin rise from $ 6300 to $ 6500. We should wait for good things to happen at the end of the year.

Still, there are three more months left in the year which we cannot able to predict the price of Bitcoin because still, the price is stable at the price 6500$. This year there won't be any increase in the price but next year there will be good for Bitcoin price.
Activity: 2912
Merit: 556
Enterapp Pre-Sale Live - bit.ly/3UrMCWI
October 10, 2018, 12:36:25 AM

It's hard to say that the bull run will return this December but it still possible and I think the rally will start in this month if all coins still on the progress to the higher price. I am sure that in the end, the cryptocurrency will increase to the higher price and don't forget to be patient for a while and meanwhile, we can try to make a profit from the coins. I see that from a few days ago, many profitable coins that increased and although it's not too high, I think we can collect a good profit and if this continues then we can expecting to get a big profit later.
Activity: 471
Merit: 102
October 09, 2018, 06:27:33 PM
Maybe we don't need the same kinds of thread every day. I replied in many threads about the next Bull run. The bull run is not happening this month. October month started and the first week already has gone. Bitcoin price has increased a little bit and it is normal. I don't know In December, the bull run really will come or not, If bitcoin used to under any rules or regulations then this bull run would start in December because a lot of people asking this. Probably We may see a bull run in this year, it can be in November or December.
Activity: 1470
Merit: 509
October 09, 2018, 06:09:35 PM
I think that in the beginning of October, we saw a bitcoin rise from $ 6300 to $ 6500. We should wait for good things to happen at the end of the year.

Maybe it's going to be as you said, but for now i don't see any reason to increase. Sure, increase is possible without any reason, in this case whales can help price increase, but i think the whales don't care, maybe they wait to collect coins from cheap price. Just we should wait a little more to evaluate the price.
Activity: 2814
Merit: 576
October 09, 2018, 05:43:14 PM
Yes, I think bull run will return again in this December just like last December and I believe that it will be biggest bull run of all time.
It could have huge possibility that bull run won't show up this year as we are expecting to happen. As we analyze on market flow,  there is no indication of its widely increase and bitcoin isn't recovering yet for its market volume.  It may sad that we all be disappointed but there is another year for crypto surge, and I'm pretty sure for that.
Activity: 826
Merit: 256
October 09, 2018, 04:03:57 PM

There might be no significant growth of bitcoin this year and the bullrun might become a mild price uptrend in the last quarter because bear market is still around. Bear market dominated the past nine months of these year and this will have an effect for last three months if thus year. Bullrun might happen next year instead when the bitcoin price accumulation is suppose to end.
Activity: 333
Security and Privacy Features on the Blockchain
October 09, 2018, 11:31:19 AM
Yes, I think bull run will return again in this December just like last December and I believe that it will be biggest bull run of all time.
Activity: 1148
Merit: 528
October 09, 2018, 11:28:34 AM
This has not shown any signs of improvement last year and many people are losing money with Bitcoin that they are worried about investing. So if I think it can be because people buy coins that have high potential, then price increases are also very possible.
People are getting worried because they have no idea how to even be investing in a market, let alone, knowing how to even trade a market. Usually, you should always learn that buying the dips is always the best step to take anytime any day and as long as you know what you are doing, the ability to make good decisions will always be there.

Whether bull run will return December or not, no one actually knows, what is important most of all is to just monitor the trend, know how to make it your best friend and make decisions based on every trend change. No one knows tomorrow and I guess until a lot of people started understanding that before we will get to see a halt in questions like this.
Activity: 169
Merit: 10
October 09, 2018, 08:18:25 AM
Activity: 406
October 09, 2018, 08:17:09 AM
Majority of crypto investors are hopeful and waiting for the bullrun to be back but it seems current market situation doesn't going that tide there is no enough volume and good news to push the price further.
Pages:
Jump to: