Pages:
Author

Topic: Will the bull run return this December? - page 6. (Read 4656 times)

Activity: 1190
Merit: 108
December 17, 2018, 01:43:59 PM
Not quite bullish, but i hope the price is stable and make alts stronger than today, i think the stable of bitcoin price will cause alts rise slowly, it will make the project developer from alts work more confident.
Activity: 1292
Merit: 101
Vave.com
December 17, 2018, 10:19:42 AM
The market is still moving on downtrend as the December are passing.  There is nothing on the market that can boom on bull run. We have to be more patience until we find a good momentum. However I hope we can watch the bull run on the next year in 2019.
Activity: 420
Merit: 10
December 17, 2018, 07:24:03 AM
To move forward, the crypt needs a catalyst. Trend change will occur only when large institutional investors formally enter the crypt
Activity: 11
Merit: 0
December 17, 2018, 06:09:17 AM
Last year we had a great run. Despite the downs in the beginning of this year, I still believed that by the starting of October, the will be a good run, but I don't see anything of significant improvement. What do you guys think?
It is now 4th of December and the cryptocurrency market is still bearish market. For me it is now impossible for us to see the bull market in this current year. Maybe next year is the start of the bull run.

I think everything will start close to March Cheesy BANG! Tongue
It can be started from now if we put our money in Bitcoin. A lot of traders and investors have converted their money to USD because of which the market is dumped. If we all will again come to invest these money in Bitcoin then it will called a bull run. So it depends on us to start a bull market.
Activity: 252
Merit: 1
December 16, 2018, 04:07:52 AM
This year of bitcoin, itself has experienced a lot of corrections, you can see it from the beginning of the year until now, of course we expect the best for bitcoin but this year is the year of a bear not a bull, if I may argue from what I see the price of bitcoin starts correction in January 2018 there will be a bull in November or December 2018 but because there is a fork from the BCH it does not happen, maybe this is only a delay when the bull will occur in April 2019 (Q2 2019).
Activity: 336
December 15, 2018, 02:04:45 PM
Not anytime soon I would say , people change their cryptos into fiat in Dec to buy christmas stuff and gifts usually so I think Market stay steal yet , May be in Jan it changes if it goes to Nasdaq stock market .
legendary
Activity: 1904
Merit: 1000
December 15, 2018, 01:47:47 PM
It unpredictable no body knows let's wait and see if it returns great but as for me Bitcoin is the best in crytocurrency, but if it still dropping nobody can tell what will happen in the future
This is absolutely absurd and irrational to hope for the bull now. Already more than 10 days are passed in December and there is no sign of the price recovery so it is meaningless to expect the rise anytime sooner.

In 2017 nobody could also think that Bitcoin and the altcoins from the top-20 would jump so unexpectedly, but it happened. Finally, hope dies last. There is still a chance that bulls will come this winter.

We can't know when exactly the bull will run again. But that hope is still there even though it won't happen soon. Until now there has been nothing so fantastic that can boost price movements but I am sure that someday, prices may return to skyrocket again.
Activity: 1092
Merit: 500
December 15, 2018, 01:16:58 PM
I know most of the members or community here are expecting too much this year about the bull run, because there are some of the members here predicted that before end of this year it will be happen, but we are already in the midst of December and yet its not happening, instead of increasing that may happen in the market it goes more down its value. We never know when, all we knew as that bull run will be come again but no definite time accurately.
Activity: 2632
Merit: 833
December 15, 2018, 07:41:45 AM
It unpredictable no body knows let's wait and see if it returns great but as for me Bitcoin is the best in crytocurrency, but if it still dropping nobody can tell what will happen in the future
This is absolutely absurd and irrational to hope for the bull now. Already more than 10 days are passed in December and there is no sign of the price recovery so it is meaningless to expect the rise anytime sooner.

In 2017 nobody could also think that Bitcoin and the altcoins from the top-20 would jump so unexpectedly, but it happened. Finally, hope dies last. There is still a chance that bulls will come this winter.

I still remember that week along December last year. It will crazy and a lot of irrational buyers. So would see big pump in altcoins as well. Its like very a day or two some pumpers will choose one altcoin in the top 20 to pump and then boom, good profits for everyone.

But yeah it was shortlived though as the start of 2018 will be one of the worst year for everyone as the bears started to take over the market.
Activity: 546
Merit: 100
December 15, 2018, 07:28:30 AM

Activity: 213
Merit: 1
December 14, 2018, 05:43:56 PM
Last year we had a great run. Despite the downs in the beginning of this year, I still believed that by the starting of October, the will be a good run, but I don't see anything of significant improvement. What do you guys think?
Well many people like you is hoping that we have bull run this year but as we can the situation of the market it's hard to predict if bull run starts this december. Maybe not now the best time for bulls so grab the opportunity of the market that you buy more coins that you because of this bearish moment.
Activity: 252
Merit: 11
Decentralized Digital Billboards
December 14, 2018, 05:35:59 PM
I think bitcoin will drop another month or more. No need to hope for a miracle. You have to be realistic.
Activity: 462
December 14, 2018, 04:01:49 PM
Hello! I think it makes no sense to look at the past year, what everyone expects will not happen, everything will be the other way around. We all need to gain strength. It won't last forever! Good luck!
Activity: 504
Merit: 100
December 14, 2018, 03:34:26 PM
No need to hope for December. Market recovery will begin only in 2019. The market is very weak, last year there was a very sharp rise, after which we observe a long recovery

Nobody knows it for sure. Do you remember that last year nobody could foresee the amazing situation when all the cryptocurrencies rushed to the Moon? Why cannot we guess that something like this can happen soon?

we can, but we do not know when
Cheesy

I do not want to have a blind belief in the bull run that can come this December. It will be better if you take the current situation as it is and learn how to work with the cryptocurrencies even when they are down.
Activity: 1246
Merit: 529
CryptoTalk.Org - Get Paid for every Post!
December 14, 2018, 01:29:57 PM
in December it still seems uncertain for a bull run, I am optimistic that the bull run can be in the best position in 2019 and this will be a real increase from crypto
end of year we will not set bull run.maybe we will wait this moment come longer than predicted.but when this moment come, we will get much money.

There you go again with that much money talk. Not everyone profits from bull runs since this is when greed kicks in. And i doubt you're expectations will be fulfilled much like what happened this year. A bull run may be quite far from happening.
Activity: 532
December 14, 2018, 05:39:12 AM
You do not see signs of growth, so the market will not grow. The strong growth will not last forever so that we can easily make money. It always has rules. Strong pumping will not appear for 3 years. Do not expect bull run anymore.
Activity: 882
Merit: 250
December 14, 2018, 05:29:27 AM
in December it still seems uncertain for a bull run, I am optimistic that the bull run can be in the best position in 2019 and this will be a real increase from crypto
end of year we will not set bull run.maybe we will wait this moment come longer than predicted.but when this moment come, we will get much money.
Activity: 35
Merit: 0
December 14, 2018, 05:14:17 AM
Activity: 1176
Merit: 250
Enterapp Pre-Sale Live - bit.ly/3UrMCWI
December 14, 2018, 03:27:20 AM
legendary
Activity: 1302
Merit: 1000
December 13, 2018, 11:07:18 PM
I think just only 15 more days left in this month but the market seems to be still in a bearish mode and there is no way chance that we can expect the bull run to happen. In the present condition, we need to stay strong instead of selling them for cheap prices.
Pages:
Jump to: