Pages:
Author

Topic: Will the bull run return this December? - page 7. (Read 4656 times)

Activity: 434
Merit: 10
December 13, 2018, 11:03:31 PM
The disappointment in the crypto market has actually astonished several people because so many were anticipating for a bull run of bitcoin but this never happened. Nobody can actually determine the exact trend of crypto market but for sure there is definitely going be rise in the crypto market in the near future. This has occured several times and there is always a correction of the crypto market and the amazing thing is that any time it dips at such level there it peaks at a new height. Don't be fooled by the FUD that is being spread in the crypto community. You better fill your bags with cryptocurrencies at this huge dip before the next wind of bull run
Activity: 2660
Merit: 651
Want top-notch marketing for your project, Hire me
December 13, 2018, 03:16:19 PM
The market seems to have given already its answer to that, we are already very close to the middle of December and no bull run is in sight, people need to accept the reality, the price of bitcoin will not improve in this year and they need to find other ways to be profitable besides waiting for the bull market if they want to obtain profits during the next year.
You're right about the crypto market to have already giving it respond to the people who are still expecting the bull run market this December but the major problem most cryptoneir have is facing the reality and work towards a better future through the means of using what they have to get what they want.

Activity: 868
Merit: 289
December 13, 2018, 12:22:06 PM
Growth will be or not in december will be able to know just when that time will come, so of course prerequisites is complete, but the market is still is in place

The market was still in bad shape, it is really unpredictable to distinguish or determine when will it bounce again.
I am hoping that bull run will happen before end of this year, were I knew most of the people in this industry also expecting that
to be happen.
Activity: 378
Merit: 55
Be Good to me!
December 13, 2018, 10:03:40 AM
Last year we had a great run. Despite the downs in the beginning of this year, I still believed that by the starting of October, the will be a good run, but I don't see anything of significant improvement. What do you guys think?

Im the one who's hoping for the comeback of bull run this year,and l hope so everyone is monitoring the market now.That every bitcoiners will be surprised about this price pump.
Activity: 392
Merit: 103
www.daxico.com
December 13, 2018, 08:54:00 AM
We are at the half month of December and market still no sign of price reversal. Volume are not getting higher seems market is still consolidating and more chances to go deeper since many are profit taking for the long Christmas holiday and vacation nevertheless no one knows but most probably 2019 would be a good year for crypto as a whole.
Activity: 1302
Merit: 503
December 13, 2018, 08:18:56 AM
does not seem. because from yesterday until now the market still has no changes in prices. so don't expect that at the end of the year the market will experience a bull run, because the bull run will occur in the coming year
- The market really has not had positive changes in the past few days and as you say, we can hardly see a growth at the end of the year when market conditions are too bad but this game is always the surprise, the time of December is still several weeks, sometimes in just a few short weeks, the market can create wonders for all of us. Hope is not over yet, though bad news and everything around the market does not seem to support our beliefs but I think we should continue to hope, only the positive can bring good luck
Activity: 406
Merit: 100
December 13, 2018, 05:44:46 AM
Last year we had a great run. Despite the downs in the beginning of this year, I still believed that by the starting of October, the will be a good run, but I don't see anything of significant improvement. What do you guys think?
We can't compare the progress of last against what we have for this year as we know crypto is unpredictable. The continues bearish situation of this year could be the effect of too much bullish of last year and it need to be corrected due to overvalue and now we have much cheaper price of cryptocurrency but only few investors had courage to buy with the downfall of prices. I don't think that we can have a bull run for this year as we are almost 2 more weeks left before the year ends. 
Activity: 840
Merit: 250
December 13, 2018, 04:14:46 AM
does not seem. because from yesterday until now the market still has no changes in prices. so don't expect that at the end of the year the market will experience a bull run, because the bull run will occur in the coming year
Activity: 434
Merit: 101
December 13, 2018, 03:58:28 AM
A permanent bull market is also not good as we have seen so many problems in the past with time many things changed and in last December bitcoin were much high than full year and it is true that up and downs are happening in the market it is natural and it is not harmful for us but it takes time to recover to it's normal value.
Activity: 252
Merit: 1
December 13, 2018, 02:24:22 AM
The situation of the market now does not show there will be bull run. By now we supposed to have been seen greenlight to shown sign of such. I believed next year will get better for everyone here.
Activity: 854
Merit: 115
December 13, 2018, 01:32:58 AM
I think this December the market is still a bearish. there was no increase in prices instead the price was even lower in comparison to the previous month. in my opinion, maybe the market will improve in February next year
Activity: 1022
Merit: 256
December 13, 2018, 12:28:55 AM
No need to hope for December. Market recovery will begin only in 2019. The market is very weak, last year there was a very sharp rise, after which we observe a long recovery

Nobody knows it for sure. Do you remember that last year nobody could foresee the amazing situation when all the cryptocurrencies rushed to the Moon? Why cannot we guess that something like this can happen soon?
so far, the price of bitcoin still hasn't shown a dump that is really far away. however, this cannot be confirmed because, when the new year occurs, there is a lot of decline. well, but, I hope that doesn't happen for now.

There is no single pattern with the price of Bitcoin. If it pumps, it pumps. If it dumps, it dumps. That is the only pattern. I can still remember earlier this year, I was expecting Bitcoin to even reach $25,000 within the first quarter of 2018. I was thinking the growth of Bitcoin is unstoppable with its rise to around $20,000 in December of 2017. And then I was astonished that it suddenly plunged deep. The same way for the top altcoins such as ETH.
Activity: 1176
Merit: 252
December 12, 2018, 11:47:48 PM
No need to hope for December. Market recovery will begin only in 2019. The market is very weak, last year there was a very sharp rise, after which we observe a long recovery

Nobody knows it for sure. Do you remember that last year nobody could foresee the amazing situation when all the cryptocurrencies rushed to the Moon? Why cannot we guess that something like this can happen soon?
so far, the price of bitcoin still hasn't shown a dump that is really far away. however, this cannot be confirmed because, when the new year occurs, there is a lot of decline. well, but, I hope that doesn't happen for now.
Activity: 756
Merit: 252
December 12, 2018, 11:41:54 PM
The market seems to have given already its answer to that, we are already very close to the middle of December and no bull run is in sight, people need to accept the reality, the price of bitcoin will not improve in this year and they need to find other ways to be profitable besides waiting for the bull market if they want to obtain profits during the next year.
Activity: 3
Merit: 0
December 12, 2018, 01:37:10 PM

we can, but we do not know when
Cheesy
Activity: 630
Merit: 100
December 05, 2018, 04:03:08 PM

Activity: 3
Merit: 0
December 04, 2018, 11:37:21 AM
It is now 4th of December and the cryptocurrency market is still bearish market. For me it is now impossible for us to see the bull market in this current year. Maybe next year is the start of the bull run.

I think everything will start close to March Cheesy BANG! Tongue
Activity: 1428
Merit: 358
December 04, 2018, 11:18:29 AM
It is now 4th of December and the cryptocurrency market is still bearish market. For me it is now impossible for us to see the bull market in this current year. Maybe next year is the start of the bull run.
Activity: 938
Merit: 250
December 04, 2018, 11:10:38 AM
I don't think anyone will know for certain that a bull run will occur this December. I think many people choose to hold when the market is like the day after tomorrow. because they have very high enthusiasm that the price will definitely go up again at the end of this year. and it turns out the market is not what they expect for now. hopefully those people are given the patience to keep holding and not make sales when the cryptocurrency market is like today.
Activity: 262
Merit: 2
December 04, 2018, 11:02:21 AM
a lot of good news that will appear on December 12, the decision of ETFs, BAKKT and also unexpected surprises that often appear in December will provide a significant increase in crypto prices in 2018
Pages:
Jump to: