Pages:
Author

Topic: Will the crypto market recover? - page 31. (Read 35462 times)

Activity: 406
Merit: 100
April 01, 2018, 05:32:36 AM
Yes, I always believe it will recover in the right time and I do believe it will happen before the end of the year. Just be patient friend. And don't worry, this is the normal flow of the market.
Activity: 434
Merit: 101
April 01, 2018, 05:27:59 AM
It will recover my friend. There are many buy orders and it will recover. It's just the big companies are late and they are still waiting for a buy point to get some before the recovery starts. The market will reach really good amounts at the end of the year.
Activity: 340
Merit: 10
April 01, 2018, 05:25:04 AM
Every day I hope the market will gradually go up. But the result is the opposite. I think prices will continue to go down in February at least  April or may.
Activity: 432
April 01, 2018, 04:53:49 AM
Market will recover when I sell all my alts, I still have patience so maybe 1-2 months more and we will se bull market again after i sell all Sad
Yes. The market will recover in the future and hopefully you will not be too worried. It seems like the recovery time of the altcoins will be very long because the economic crisis is taking place in some places.
The best way to keep your assets intact is to keep all your coins and wait for the market to recover. The time it takes will take longer than 1-2 months, even it can take up to 3-4 months. Be a strong person. Cheesy
Activity: 311
April 01, 2018, 04:38:29 AM
Market will recover when I sell all my alts, I still have patience so maybe 1-2 months more and we will se bull market again after i sell all Sad
Activity: 556
April 01, 2018, 02:24:56 AM
For me we all started in the low price when i started join bitcoin ETH was only 290$ for me all of this is normal creator produce return of investment all we need to do is support crypto by promoting bitcoin and other alts to meet the presale.
Activity: 110
Merit: 2
March 31, 2018, 09:31:33 PM
For now its hard to say that, but for sure it will be back sooner and it depends on what the result of the meeting on United States because the main topic of there meeting is the USE OF THIS KIND OF TECHNOLOGY AND THE REGULATIONS. If the result of that meeting will gonna be negative for crypto user I think, most likely the market submerged too much..  Cry
Activity: 663
Merit: 505
March 31, 2018, 07:59:03 PM
It will recover when you lose all your hope and sell all your coins and tokens. Small investors have to sell so whales start new rally again. This is rule number 1 here, so don't expect anything else. Wink
Activity: 212
March 31, 2018, 07:42:33 PM
certainly, it will recover. but it also needs more time. As you know, there are too many fake news now and it makes the market falls down so much. the FUDers always sell in panic and this is very terrible. After a long time, they will recognize and come back.
Activity: 322
March 31, 2018, 05:34:18 PM
Everyone are expecting for this season, but we're not sure when. If you really believe in cryptocurrencies, then you also need to be patient. Market recovery will happen soon.
Activity: 177
Merit: 0
March 31, 2018, 05:25:37 PM
All dreams have been shattered while the marketcap keeps falling every time I refresh coinmarketcap. I kept Hodling expecting it to be a small correction like the ones in 2017. Portfolio dropped more than 70% already  Cry and still dont see the bottom. Now I am wondering if it will recover to previous highs especially considering the China ban and regulations.  Cry Any thoughts?

Be sure to recover. Crypto market will live as long as we all believe in it... Wink
Activity: 154
March 31, 2018, 05:17:49 PM
Crypto market will recover by June or July until then we can see a slight recovery but in long-term we can see good profits
Activity: 504
Merit: 12
March 31, 2018, 03:17:30 PM
of course we are expecting a move to correct itself towards the end of this year, the expectations for the long term are great.
Activity: 224
March 31, 2018, 02:41:53 PM
We know that the crypto market will recover after this period. However, in my opinion, a panic is spreading everywhere from users and investors. I try to be optimistic and hold on. But all losses are high. Should I abandon my coins?
Activity: 812
Merit: 250
March 31, 2018, 01:50:05 PM
Cryptocurrency market gives us opportunities to make new acquisitions, no need to worry about the price of coins.
Activity: 139
March 31, 2018, 01:26:51 PM
I think the crypto market will come back quickly, with prices going up very fast after July. Continuous annoying news and events seriously affect the value of the crypto in the market. FUDs are continually created to spread terror and panic in the community. But everything will end. The crypto market needs time and support from the community to recover and grow.
Activity: 266
March 31, 2018, 12:46:38 PM
Yes, I am sure the market will recover from the belief and support of the user community in the world. FUDs will end and the recovery and development phase of the crypto market will begin. I'm trying to hide the pain as the damage grows so fast, and you have almost no chance except to hold. In other words, psychological panic and the decision to sell pennies are not a wise decision for this crucial phase.
March 31, 2018, 12:14:53 PM
It is true that no one really knows when the market will recover. Following plenty of analysts/traders on twitter and some are expecting it to be ending soon.
Activity: 217
March 31, 2018, 12:11:05 PM
I believe the market will recover. In recent days there has been so much bad news for the cryptocurrency market, many countries and large companies have issued a ban on crypto, which makes the price of bitcoin and altcoin all drop to very low levels. Bitcoin prices are now bottoming out at $ 7000. However, I believe the market will rebound later this year and then the price of the altcoin will stabilize and increase.
March 31, 2018, 10:39:50 AM
I still believe in this, and I thank you for your expectation in the Crypto market. If more people like you I think the market will recover sooner. Today prices of altcoin are rising again, this is a sign of recovery of the market, the initial growth of the altcoin.
Pages:
Jump to: