Pages:
Author

Topic: Will the crypto market recover? - page 28. (Read 35462 times)

Activity: 224
Merit: 100
April 02, 2018, 06:54:07 PM
If you don't want to trade and want to earn money don't force yourself into crypto market these days, just keep hodling because sooner or later all of it will rise like what it does in the past few years. It's just a matter of time for the train to run again Smiley
Activity: 336
“Join The Blockchain Revolution In Logistics”
April 02, 2018, 06:54:01 PM
Definitely yes. Everything will recover but it will take a lot of time. No one knows when but keep on holding your investments. Time will come that the market will be bullish.
Activity: 224
Merit: 0
April 02, 2018, 06:51:42 PM
I read some paid group analysis that are mentioning - "tomorrow or day after ( but I think it's going to happen tomorrow ) we are going to see a big move from BTC and I think it will be one more drop. RSI is not showing that tomorrow could be one day of recovery and then new drop. -
If BTC cannot recover, the market cannot recover...
The market will rebound, although BTC is deep in the fire, but they do not fall below $ 6,000. Today they rebounded above $ 7,000. I firmly believe that in May all altcoin prices will rise again. Market will recover.
Activity: 805
Merit: 250
April 02, 2018, 06:39:47 PM
Of course it will, we just wait cause it move high once this huge correction will be over. We have been tested for these things so many time and still we can make it, this is not the way we fall and sunrise we saw in the coming days.
Activity: 102
April 02, 2018, 05:09:19 PM
it will recover but not as fast as people hope and expected too
when will it recover ? no one knows could be next month a year from now or 2 we are just a player here riding the waves cant make much of a different
Activity: 294
Merit: 10
April 02, 2018, 05:07:44 PM
Already tired of giving predictions. Now I'm just waiting.
Activity: 132
April 02, 2018, 05:04:47 PM
I'm just hoping for the best, my investments are well over 90% lost. Honestly I feel like it will even though it seems that it wont. Its not gonna happen quick though, not today, tomorrow or the day after. To recover just as it was before the downfall will take a lot of time and people to invest. Everyone is scared despite the crypto market being so mainstream, but its definitely achievable.
Activity: 35
April 02, 2018, 04:52:22 PM
The market will recover just keep patience. Success must come. When bitcoin come it's position all altcoins will pump. It's my opinion.
Activity: 728
Merit: 501
April 02, 2018, 04:47:13 PM
of course yes. crypto market will recover. Prices will increase as more people enter. the drops do not last forever.  the noble question is when recover the cyrptomarket?
Activity: 475
Merit: 250
Presale is live!
April 02, 2018, 03:25:13 PM
Yes %100 chance that all crypto markets will recover back to pumped prices. Yeah some of them may never reach their all time highs anymore as former all time highs were under heavy influence of speculative markets.
Activity: 504
Merit: 12
April 02, 2018, 12:10:00 PM
every period has experienced this kind of decline, so after the fall, the rise will come, everyone expects it to stay excitedly waiting for you.
Activity: 273
April 02, 2018, 12:05:22 PM
Yes it will recover but when is no ones guess. Hodling a coin doesn't means buying at the top and thinking that since you are hodling you will get a return on your investment. You need to daily cost average as that way you will prevent yourself from buying at the top.
Activity: 182
April 02, 2018, 11:54:19 AM
I read some paid group analysis that are mentioning - "tomorrow or day after ( but I think it's going to happen tomorrow ) we are going to see a big move from BTC and I think it will be one more drop. RSI is not showing that tomorrow could be one day of recovery and then new drop. -
If BTC cannot recover, the market cannot recover...
Activity: 238
Merit: 11
April 02, 2018, 11:53:20 AM
All dreams have been shattered while the marketcap keeps falling every time I refresh coinmarketcap. I kept Hodling expecting it to be a small correction like the ones in 2017. Portfolio dropped more than 70% already  Cry and still dont see the bottom. Now I am wondering if it will recover to previous highs especially considering the China ban and regulations.  Cry Any thoughts?
Now nothing remains as to hold. It makes no sense now to sell everything at such prices especially if you bought when the rate was 2 times higher.
All in May, all should start to grow, we hope, the main thing is not to panic and stay calm
Activity: 668
Merit: 500
April 02, 2018, 11:16:38 AM
We always optimistic that the market of all cryptocurrency will be recover in the future
just wait and see what happened later.
Activity: 280
Merit: 103
April 02, 2018, 11:12:00 AM
I still belueve that the cryptomarket will recover. Just look back at the past of bitcoin. It happends a lot that the value dumps so hard, and even more. But it always recovers and come back stronger than ever before. So if you are a real investors, you need to have some patience. It will takes some time, but after that, it will hit back much harder and our profits will be much bigger. So dont worry, just be patience, and dont sell your coins cheapt with lose to some whales which will make the big money with your coins.
Activity: 94
April 02, 2018, 11:03:21 AM
Of course, the crypto market will soon recover, I think for now we just need to do is keep our money and hold on to patience until prices rise. And I firmly believe the crypto market is confirming its stability and strength in the future.
Activity: 378
Merit: 11
April 02, 2018, 10:48:07 AM
Of course yes! Market always suffer from bearish period and return its price from peak. Let us just wait until the price becomes stable and market will continuously recover. As of now the only we need to do is to hold our coins and keep patience till the price moves up.
Activity: 2744
Merit: 541
Campaign Management?"Hhampuz" is the Man
April 02, 2018, 10:31:15 AM
Its all over for crypto. It has its days, whales made money from innocent people. Now it is coming to rest. Everything is being exposed starting from tether scam, how whales manipulated the price.

RIP crypto 2009-2019
i missed this f*c*ing guy Zombies wondering if he's already back on the grave from were he really belongs lol..this fool spreads bad news in the last dip on late January 2018 and now hes gone thats why i missed hes style of creating  panic issues..CRYPTO WILL RECOVER AND WILL PASS WHATS THE LAST HIGHEST PRICE..BUT IF YOU CAN WAIT BECAUSE IT WILL TAKE A LONG TO ACHIEVE 
Activity: 1820
Merit: 107
April 02, 2018, 10:21:29 AM
Will the crypto market recover?

Yes offcourse Im very positive that this market will recover as soon as possible when this regulation issue will settle completely, and trust is restored in Crypto I think it will go up with no time.
Pages:
Jump to: