Pages:
Author

Topic: Will the era change from ICO (Initial Coin Offering) to STO (Security Token O) - page 5. (Read 676 times)

Activity: 1470
Merit: 655
both of these methods are flawed and are being abused. that means they will both exist but they won't make any difference because so far they are exactly the same thing with a different name and people aren't stupid, they eventually realize there is no difference and the scam is happening with a different disguise so they stop using STOs as they stopped using ICOs.
Activity: 27
Merit: 0
Basically both ICOs and STOs will continue to exist as times goes on. Not all company will offer a ST20 depending on the companies project model. Not all offering will be a security so since there will exist utility tokens, ICO will continue to exist

It is highly likely. A token that combines both may become mainstream.

It is easy to take an ICO and take responsibility STO.
Which do investors trust?
Activity: 448
Merit: 2
Basically both ICOs and STOs will continue to exist as times goes on. Not all company will offer a ST20 depending on the companies project model. Not all offering will be a security so since there will exist utility tokens, ICO will continue to exist
Both crowdfunding models will continue to exist and operate. The question is more where the public sentiment will go, and I believe the STOs will be getting much more attention in the future. ICOs won't be extinct, though.

The more new ICOs, the more funds are distributed.
Celebrities in crypto currency recommend STO so that assets are not distributed. I can see its future.
Both crowdfunding models will continue to exist and operate. The question is more where the public sentiment will go, and I believe the STOs will be getting much more attention in the future. ICOs won't be extinct, though.
Not so many people are interested in STO, even some people said if that was fully regulated but the team can't even prove it. If this based on someone's opinion and that can't be a strong reason. ICO is still exist and recently there was a scam STO.

truly?
ICO fraud seems to be over 70%. Since STO is the same as stock certificate, I think that the probability of fraud is low.
Activity: 1498
Merit: 251
KUWA.ai
Not so many people are interested in STO, even some people said if that was fully regulated but the team can't even prove it. If this based on someone's opinion and that can't be a strong reason. ICO is still exist and recently there was a scam STO.
Activity: 574
Merit: 101
STO list I confirmed

【FINOM】
There are two utilities in this project: utility token NOM and security token FIN.

FIN holders can receive up to 20% of the company's total revenue quarterly as a dividend.

【POLYMATH】
Polymath is developing a platform on which corporations can issue security tokens based on regulations. Only the approved investors can invest in this platform.

【Kizuna Global Inc.】
KIZUNA Global Inc. issues a hybrid token based on ST-20 Standard Algorithm that has functions of both security token and utility token to coordinate KIZUNACOIN PROJECT, KEEP-Exchange, and future business deployment and to grant stock value.
Made a technical alliance to develop the system of major exchanges Bit-Z and KEEP exchanges. Also provide brand support for important marketing to manage the exchange. KEEP exchanges that issue security tokens are drawing attention in the world. Will continue to partner with multiple companies and strive to improve the services provided by the KEEP exchange.

【Desico】
It is a security token platform in Europe and issues a legally compliant EU security token in compliance with the new Cloud Funding method and regulations of Lenia and individual investors around the world will We make it possible to participate in investment.

【TEMPLUM】
We offer Tokenized Asset Offer and Secondary Trading Solutions. In the name Tokenized Asset Offerings (TAO), we are establishing regulatory compliance markets for primary issuance and secondary transactions of digital assets with security tokens.
We handle a wide range of asset classes such as real estate, unlisted stocks, funds, corporations, vehicles, stocks, debt as target asset classes.
TEMPLUM based in New York has raised $ 12.7 million (about 1.3 billion yen) of funds so far. BlockChain Capital, Galaxy Investment Partners and other crypto funds, and SBI Group in Japan are also investing.

Additional notes
【FABA】 【MOBU】

[note]
It is necessary to confirm about approval of SEC.
Pages:
Jump to: