Pages:
Author

Topic: Will the governments kill cryptocurrencies - page 18. (Read 7071 times)

Activity: 322
Merit: 11
September 09, 2018, 07:18:12 PM
I believe that many countries that support cryptocurrencies can influence and force to reconsider the ban on cryptocurrency. I believe that in the future cryptocurrency will become more popular and many governments legalize cryptocurrency.
Activity: 1834
Merit: 523
September 09, 2018, 06:57:58 PM
Remember they have government who accept and supported cryptocurrency and other are against. Before they ban cryptocurrency they need to all government against crypto to ban. But because they have government in different country who are supporter of crypto I think to the people against crypto it's hard for them to ban cryptocurrency.
Activity: 14
Merit: 0
September 09, 2018, 06:52:09 PM
In countries that embrace the cryptocurrency, they might not kill it because of blockchain behind it. The blockchain allows transmission of digital informations for the government.
Activity: 64
September 09, 2018, 06:34:52 PM
From observation over the years till date, we have more countries in support of crypto than those they are seriously against it. government may actually take steps to kill it,  but I tell you it will not stop crypto. Crypto has come to stay .Even with some the  threat, it is still gaining popularity by the day.
Activity: 217
Merit: 5
September 09, 2018, 06:13:05 PM
Cryptocurrencies are decentralized. It will live even without government except if government regulate it and they want to hold it to have an access and can put some rules like paying taxes but it is not enough reasons that government will be the reason to kill cryptocurrencies.
copper member
Activity: 362
Merit: 1
September 09, 2018, 05:48:31 PM
Because currently, many governments do not give permission to use cryptocurrency, that does not mean they will kill or completely eradicate crypto users. The government only issued a ban because of a reason. If it is in your country too, then keep using Crypto is fine, as long as you can use it for positive things that will have a good impact on you and your environment.
Probably, they kill cryptocurrencies because they never supported .The one they promote is bank which it tooks time to gain good profits. Unlikely on crypto no one who controlled in the market so if ever crypto will remain profitable then governments discriminate and have an issues.
Activity: 224
September 09, 2018, 05:39:20 PM
Because currently, many governments do not give permission to use cryptocurrency, that does not mean they will kill or completely eradicate crypto users. The government only issued a ban because of a reason. If it is in your country too, then keep using Crypto is fine, as long as you can use it for positive things that will have a good impact on you and your environment.
Activity: 2436
Merit: 516
Enterapp Pre-Sale Live - bit.ly/3UrMCWI
September 09, 2018, 05:38:32 PM
governments are capable if they unite to come against it but more advantages of the coin is coming up than the disadvantages. the last UN meeting shows the diverse veiw among governments, which is helpful. More so people now know that bitcoin is not all about buying weapon and drugs. Even though coins are coming up daily and getting delisted, some have great potential for use to improve impeding problems in its environment.
Activity: 266
Merit: 2
September 09, 2018, 05:20:12 PM
They will only fight it for a short time, I think that they are yet to see the light. Once their eyes get opened to this innovation, they will have no choice than to embrace it.
Activity: 266
September 09, 2018, 05:19:25 PM
A good question, but it is very difficult to answer it, in my opinion. I think that governments will try in every possible way to destroy decentralized crypto-currencies, but how can they do it?
Activity: 183
September 09, 2018, 05:19:19 PM
I think that governments will find a compromise solution and will support the cryptocurrency.
Activity: 70
https://eloncity.io/
September 09, 2018, 05:15:58 PM
Government can never kill cryptocurrency because they have no such power over it because its decentralized blockchain which is very difficult to control  .
Activity: 108
September 09, 2018, 05:14:35 PM
Some governments are starting to embrace blockchain and cryptocurrencies and others are literally closing the doors to this technology. Do you think governments will continue to fight back against cryptocurrencies and decentralization?

Nothing can stop Bitcoin and Blockchain as it is governed by people. Sure they can restrict the rules but they can't forbid cryptocurrencies.
Activity: 154
September 09, 2018, 05:04:24 PM
it seems to me that the government will on the contrary find a compromise and maximally regulate bitcoin and crypto-exchange
Activity: 102
Merit: 10
Most Advanced Crypto Exchange on the Blockchain
September 09, 2018, 05:02:37 PM
Some governments are starting to embrace blockchain and cryptocurrencies and others are literally closing the doors to this technology. Do you think governments will continue to fight back against cryptocurrencies and decentralization?

If the government was going to kill Crypto and the blockchain it would already be dead.  They simply scare the sheep and that's that.  The populace has been completely neutered.  The government become very violent when something goes against the dollar they don't want happening.  See Iraqi war and the hanging of Saddam (oil for Euros) and also see Libya (golden dinar). 
Activity: 476
Merit: 100
September 09, 2018, 04:59:41 PM
I agree that there are problems of accepting crypto currency from the government. However, what most of all makes me laugh is that many of the governments themselves invest in the crypto currency, and some of them do not even hide it.
Activity: 326
Merit: 100
September 09, 2018, 04:42:48 PM
Crypto currency is a threat to the global financial system. And, appropriately, it is a threat to the government. It is afraid of losing leverage on the population, and in every way seeks to limit the Crypto currency.
copper member
Activity: 411
September 09, 2018, 04:37:50 PM
The government cannot kill cryptocurrencies. Cryptocurrencies can only die if we all decide to leave it to die, but so long as we have the push to keep it alive, regulations can only strengthen and put it to the right path.
Activity: 196
September 09, 2018, 03:51:28 PM
No matter how the government resists the development of progress in the field of cryptocurrencies, sooner or later they will still have to accept the fact that crypto-currency projects often revolutionize their industry. And those who will keep up with the times will be at the top.
Activity: 280
Merit: 2
September 09, 2018, 03:48:50 PM
this means of translation instantly to anywhere in the world just about anything! it is very global and cool though, and the law does not know how to apply
Pages:
Jump to: