Pages:
Author

Topic: Will the governments kill cryptocurrencies - page 36. (Read 7071 times)

Activity: 84
Merit: 0
the government will not be able to kill crypto, what more do you want and many big companies that support, ...
Activity: 1498
Merit: 586
No. I'm starting to realize that gov't want cryptos in their system. Will it be completely decentralized? Probably not... But I think it'll be a step in the right direction.
They tried many times but they never win because they have enough proof about the not good things about it and also cryptocurrency is decentralized. And beyond the difficulties presented by the decentralization of cryptocurrency , governments and regulatory bodies have shown they lack understanding of technological topics, and bitcoin is one of the most complex. As governments struggle to ban technologies, so it seems impossible to imagine them gaining the ability to truly impact in cryptocurrency.
Activity: 40
I think that with the continuous improvement of blockchain technology, I believe the government will support the development of blockchain, I am more willing to pay taxes.
Activity: 84
No. I'm starting to realize that gov't want cryptos in their system. Will it be completely decentralized? Probably not... But I think it'll be a step in the right direction.
Activity: 31
No one can manage the bitcoin. The government can not do it either.
Activity: 140
Merit: 1
When the cryptocurrencies is kill of goverment many people are being sad and angry because many people use the cryptocurrencies and many peopel use this for financial or get a money.
Activity: 234
Merit: 10
It will be very good if the government begins to regulate the cryptocurrency and everything related to it. For example, checking the organizers of ICO will help reduce the number of scammers.
Activity: 98
I don't think if the goverment will kill the crypto, because crypto is technology that is developing and will develop. Maybe it doesn't kill but makes it difficult to access crypto.
Activity: 154
It seems to me that all this news about the cryptocurrency ban by the government is just rumors, which aim to manipulate the market..
Activity: 90
is crazy. I do not agree with you, the government is worried that electronic money could help terrorize arms sales, money laundering. No agency that manages transactions, that is important
Activity: 286
Merit: 100
Im afarid that one day government will kill all public cryptocurrencies like bitcoin or ethereum, because they cannot control them and we cannot do anything if it will be criminal action to use them,then it will be totally banned and vlaue of all coins will be near null
Activity: 728
Merit: 252
As far as I know, a certain group of people, who are very strangely trying to lobby laws prohibiting crypto-currencies, are very actively buying it. There are very influential people who buy BTC for tens of millions every day, do you think it's just that?
Activity: 70
I dont think so. Crypto exist in virtual world, so technically speaking, no countries own it. Government can only regulate and monitor it but they cant totally own it
Activity: 62
Nope no one can kill it
Crypto is the new revolution sir
Activity: 456
Merit: 102
The Premier Digital Asset Management Ecosystem
Some governments are starting to embrace blockchain and cryptocurrencies and others are literally closing the doors to this technology. Do you think governments will continue to fight back against cryptocurrencies and decentralization?

I think that after a few years, all cryptocurrency will be controlled by the government. After all, control is the basis of the stability of the state. Unfortunately, decentralized cryptocurrencies will be banned.
Activity: 224
Merit: 2
I think politicians do not benefit that people would use the crypto currency as they stop controlling the population a person can directly work with manufacturers of different services, many professions are just not necessary I think the government will simply lose control over people
Activity: 196
Only those states are strong who are not afraid to face the truth,not afraid of new technologies and can take part in them. Those countries that are now actively fighting for excellence in theblockchain industry will seem to me ahead in a few years.
Activity: 70
I think this will take time, and after a while the government will stop fighting decentralization and recognize its advantages in many areas.
Activity: 406
government can't kill cryptocurrency they can only regulate it our government has start embracing crypto so the blockchain market is a new development which will be greatly accepted by government
Activity: 456
Merit: 100
Some governments are starting to embrace blockchain and cryptocurrencies and others are literally closing the doors to this technology. Do you think governments will continue to fight back against cryptocurrencies and decentralization?

I do not believe in the news that the government will kill the crypto. because today many countries are beginning to agree with the crypto, it is common when there are pros and cons. and it is not that easy to kill crypto, now many people believe in crypto than the government.

My emphaty to those country that didn't see the benefits and advantage of cryptos in our everyday lives. They losing the opportunity to grow and be a pioneer in this industry. Government can't kill cryptos even they ban nor regulate it as there will always other government that uplift the usage of cryptos and didn't take advantage to it. Honestly, I wanna go to Japan where cryptos are widely use like I can shop with just my phone alone. Isn't that great? Grin
Pages:
Jump to: