Pages:
Author

Topic: Will the governments kill cryptocurrencies - page 47. (Read 7071 times)

Activity: 64
Merit: 0
Governments will not be able to kill cryptocurrencies, but some of them will try to derive their benefits from the Cryptocurrency. They will impose sanctions, collect taxes and so on. But this is the internet, and without the control of the internet, they cannot control cryptocurrencies.
Activity: 630
Merit: 102
Some governments are starting to embrace blockchain and cryptocurrencies and others are literally closing the doors to this technology. Do you think governments will continue to fight back against cryptocurrencies and decentralization?

it depends on the country's motive in blockchain technology. if there are  lots of elite to be raged by this technology, maybe the posibility of embracing it will be lower than the countries that are favorable of the change in the payment system and old school technology in finance.
Activity: 479
Merit: 100
Enter the future of gaming
When you have a monopoly over money, you can alwasy tinker with the economy by growing the money mass and changing the interest rate in order to show postive outcomes to match a political cycle. In other words, fiat money lets politicians tinker with the economy in order to show short-term growth and get re-elected. However, in long-term such experiments always backfire in a form of economic crisis.
Activity: 126
I believe the government does like cryptocurrency too, ain't they humans?yes they are. What they are majorly concern about is some criminal element in the space and the threat they pose to the society, reason they keep calling for regulations. My submission is that the government won't kill cryptocurrencies.
Activity: 50
Merit: 1
Genie is out of the bottle nothing they can do at this point. They will try to crush the privacy coins though. Cryptocurrency is here to stay.
Activity: 415
Merit: 10
No, I think the government can never kill the cryptocurrency unless they kill the internet, but do you think it is possible? So you can rest assured that the government will definitely embrace the cryptocurrency.
Activity: 233
If they get profit from this ,then surely they are not going to kill it.
Activity: 448
The Protocol for the Audience Economy
Judging by the news that comes to us because of the Oxyana, the SEC has thoroughly taken up not for killing the crypto market, but for adjusting it as soon as possible. This shows the mood of the government for this industry. And it is positive.
Activity: 266
It seems to me yes. What is more, some crypto adopters are keen on EOS and it is CENTRALISED , what is absolutely unacceptable for crypto vision which should be decentralised.
I hope things will be changes in future and government won't prohibit crypto
The Protocol for the Audience Economy
I dont think so. Crypto exist in virtual world, so technically speaking, no countries own it. Government can only regulate and monitor it but they cant totally own it and kill it.
No one can control crypto so technically speaking even the government or the most powerful people here in the earth cannot stop cryptocurrency because it is running through blockchain technology which digitize, decentralized and public.

To control blockchain and transactions in them and smart contracts, of course, no one can. But to take control of the floodgates, through which the exchange of fiat money for crypto can be made, is quite realistic.
Activity: 252
I dont think so. Crypto exist in virtual world, so technically speaking, no countries own it. Government can only regulate and monitor it but they cant totally own it and kill it.
No one can control crypto so technically speaking even the government or the most powerful people here in the earth cannot stop cryptocurrency because it is running through blockchain technology which digitize, decentralized and public.
Activity: 392
I don't think so. Governments are too busy to regulate cryptocurrencies. Maybe in 5-8 years. And right now cryptomarket kills itself by scam and greedy ICOs. I'm sure minimal regulation is necessary for market evolution.
Activity: 395
Merit: 14
In my country  government  already   regulates  cyrptocurrency  but  to kill  crypto  this is not  gonna happen because lot's  of people are  already  aware  of  bitcoin. I think government just  need more time  to  study  cyrpto  they're just  afraid  that bitcoin  might  lead   us  to money laundering  and also  this is  one of the  reason  why  banks in my  country   is  still  don't accept  bictcoin.  
Activity: 297
🤖UBEX.COM 🤖
Some say that regulation by the government is very much awaited by institutional investors with big money.
Activity: 210
I think gradually, between this year 2018 and next year 2019, we will definitely see more countries embrace cryptocurrence.
Activity: 102
I don't think this will be the case. The news from various countries is already preparing to standardize the cryptocurrency field. Government agencies, banking departments, and the financial industry have already very much recognized the underlying technology of the blockchain. They will not kill cryptocurrencies. They will only Go to supervision
as long as we still able access internet, no one can kill cryptocurrency.although goverment issue negative policy to market.it just temporary effect.
agree man. no one can kill decentralization and cryptocurrency
they still have fans who support it
Activity: 56
Some governments are starting to embrace blockchain and cryptocurrencies and others are literally closing the doors to this technology. Do you think governments will continue to fight back against cryptocurrencies and decentralization?

Yes, since some States are not ready to change and are ready to destroy progress and begin to degrade rather than accept something new.
Activity: 1134
Merit: 342
If states perceive a threat to them, they can take it against crypt money. But it is not easy to destroy them completely. Because I think a state, if they open a war, another state supports the money coming from it.
Activity: 72
Dear friends, thank you for your question. I think some countries will try to kill cryptocurrencies and the other do not do that. The cryptocurrencies still alive. Some countries don't accept 100%, they have a rule that permit investors can invest. Investors can trade, buy, sell through vendor. Finally, i think cryptocurrencies will alive forever. Thank you
Pages:
Jump to: