Pages:
Author

Topic: Will the governments kill cryptocurrencies - page 53. (Read 7071 times)

Activity: 147
Merit: 8
This is not the case, you are all players, are supporters of cryptocurrency, but also benefit a lot. but. It is not impossible to stop cryptocurrencies. Please be sure to separate the blockchain and cryptocurrency! They are not tied up. Of course, most currencies will die even if many countries block cryptocurrencies. But the value of a particular currency will be very high.
Activity: 700
Merit: 11
Some governments are starting to embrace blockchain and cryptocurrencies and others are literally closing the doors to this technology. Do you think governments will continue to fight back against cryptocurrencies and decentralization?

I read today that the Republic of the Marshall Islands has chosen its own national cryptocurrency. This is how government will start accepting cryptocurrency one way or the other
Activity: 700
Merit: 10
Some governments are starting to embrace blockchain and cryptocurrencies and others are literally closing the doors to this technology. Do you think governments will continue to fight back against cryptocurrencies and decentralization?

I think government can not kill cryptocurrency. Its happen because cryptocurrency using decentralization system and using blockchain data system. With decentralized system, no one authorities can control and with blockchain, data bitcoin transaction spread all around the world.
I think government will regulate bitcoin and cryptocurrency to collect taxes
Activity: 462
Merit: 11
They will not kill it because they also interesting to make profit from crypto and to get others benefits. Crypto like Bitcoin is changed financial many people, from poor become rich, this technology is very usefull and give many advantages for many industry. In my country crypto not regulated yet but government can not ban it because crypto just like other asset, like gold or commodities.
Activity: 784
Merit: 250
of course, it will not be so on like that. If they can see the development and potential of the existing crypto policy they could certainly change. and of course not impossible precisely crypto they'll receive for their country. Moreover, many countries are beginning to adopt blockchain, this would be a nice entrance for crypto to start entering and growing.
Activity: 305
Although countries now prohibit transaction encryption, it does not mean that they do not use blockchain technology, as far as I know. As far as China is concerned, although they prohibit cryptocurrency from trading in their countries, many large group companies in China are actually studying blockchain technology. It is known that many famous Altcoins in the world are from China. Therefore, prohibiting encryption does not mean prohibiting blockchain technology.
Activity: 618
I don't think so because It's too late to kill cryptocurrencies. They are already way too popular. Governments will try to regulate it. This is the most they can do.
maybe there's a possibility that it can kill cryptocurrencies because of the taxes if they notice that this crypto is growing and all government people know this crypto they will be issues taxes. i hope that this would not happened because if that happened maybe our cryptocurrency will be down and maybe it will affect to the investor.
Activity: 616
Personal Text: Revolusi industri erotis di Blockc
The Government in this regard should they be thankful because there are technologies that could make people have income and are able to reduce poverty. And the Government should provide a place or space for those who work in the crypto. And making the rules on the use of this digital currency or Bitcoin. So with this partnership certainly all parties would mutually on a lot more profitable.
Activity: 195
Merit: 100
Free crypto every day here: discord.gg/pXB9nuZ

I think the answer to this question is no because it is not yet a state that has achieved authority over this sector. Although we are banned with use of anti-counterfeiting measures, we see that the market share is increasing day by day. What does it mean? States are banned as much as they want, but they can not prevent their use and operations.

Even they have guts to destroy the cryptocurrencies it won't work. I agree to your thoughts they can't stop the people who embracing the new technology. The decentralization of everything is one of the key to have a fairness, cleaness and transparency in every transaction.
Activity: 1666
Merit: 629

I think the answer to this question is no because it is not yet a state that has achieved authority over this sector. Although we are banned with use of anti-counterfeiting measures, we see that the market share is increasing day by day. What does it mean? States are banned as much as they want, but they can not prevent their use and operations.
Activity: 93
Merit: 0
I don't think so because It's too late to kill cryptocurrencies. They are already way too popular. Governments will try to regulate it. This is the most they can do.
Activity: 61
They will try their best to shut it down or trim it down to a minor industry because it will disrupt their current system if left unchecked.
Activity: 224
As long as there is a blockchain, he can't avoid the existence of cryptocurrency. Although cryptocurrency is only a small part of the blockchain function, cryptocurrency is providing people with a convenient and fast way to decentralize the transaction. The significance of this is very important! It's not just about buying and selling, it also means sign of decentralization in the future!
Activity: 574
Merit: 15
Most likely, governments will continue to resist the introduction of crypto currency, because they believe that there should be full control over cash flows.
Activity: 124

Government can't just kill cryptocurrency even though they are against it. Because cryptocurrency is very necessary in the future. As of now, there are more than one countries that the governments embrace or accept cyptocurrency because they know that it will be beneficial to them also. For the countries that has the government that still against cryptocurrency, the only reason I think is because of the Tax issue. Why? Because out of all ways of earning money, bitcoin has no tax.
Activity: 434
Other government will try to control it because they cannot use cryptocurrency for Shady transactions like payment for creating war, payment for black propaganda and so much more. But there are some government who are tired of corruption and embrace blockchain technology.

Activity: 182
Cryptocurrency will be accepted by many countries slowly in the world. Crypto has lot  of potential in coming future. Slowly the whole world will implement rules and regulations on crypto. It will happen in coming days.
Activity: 116
I think the government can never kill the cryptocurrency unless the government has a higher technology. I believe in the power of technology and the power of faith. The cryptocurrency is our future. Killing it is a foolish practice.
Activity: 168
I think that if the citizens are taxed for the crypto currency, then the state will not mind. And while the law is not introduced, they will prohibit.

I think it's impossible because cryptocurrency is still good and what I see the government is just forbidding
transact with bitcoin and some countries have not received bitcoin as a virtual currency and now the government is starting to interfere with cryptocurrency and result in altcoin and market prices

Activity: 58
The only thing that Government can do to cryptocurrency is to regulate it. I doubt they could kill the innovation. Some first world country country embracing already the technology inlcuding Dubai and Malta. And this is no stopping at all, it is the new face of internet.
Pages:
Jump to: