Pages:
Author

Topic: Will the governments kill cryptocurrencies - page 57. (Read 7071 times)

Activity: 119
Merit: 0
Some countries will certainly be against it, but also many countries support blockchain technology and see it as a great potential
Activity: 127
Merit: 10
I don't think the government will kill the cryptocurrencies completely, but will strike a blow to them, that's for sure. Will impose taxes, will be forced to register their account, etc. But I'm sure the cryptocurrency continues to exist no matter what.
Activity: 560
Merit: 102
BBOD - The Best Crypto Derivatives Exchange
i dont think so, why the government want to kill cryptocurrencies while they can still earn money from it, cryptocurrency is away for us to earn money and so if we can bring more money into our country to help contributing to our nation, the government will not ban cryptos, more and more countries are legalizing cryptos so they can control it more carefully and charge taxes on our profit to enrich the government's money. So as long as cryptos still bring us profit, it will not easily be killed by governments.
Activity: 279
Merit: 100
this will lower the rating of the incumbent government and, if too stringent measures are taken against violators, as well as in case of too tight prohibitions, can lead to political and social unrest. Naturally, no one is interested in such consequences. The latter entails the practice of very careful and cautious prohibitions, but at best they only demonstrate the position of the state.
Activity: 266
Merit: 100
If the crypto currency will go beyond the limits that it set the government then the government get rid of them  Grin
Activity: 99
Some governments are starting to embrace blockchain and cryptocurrencies and others are literally closing the doors to this technology. Do you think governments will continue to fight back against cryptocurrencies and decentralization?
I do not think governments will kill crypto, some of them may ban crypto, other will regulate it but others will embrace it. The block chain technology is here to stay, governments and companies have recognized the potential that block chain has in its applications. i.e. this week Finance Minister wants France to be the first Block chain and crypto-active innovation in Europe; this type of news will help crypto for a larger adoption, more governments will embrace crypto and block chain eventually even the ones that against it will turn around.
Yes, I absolutely agree with you. I doubt all countries can ban cryptocurrency, it is bad for economy and will definately rise a revolution
Activity: 99
Some governments are starting to embrace blockchain and cryptocurrencies and others are literally closing the doors to this technology. Do you think governments will continue to fight back against cryptocurrencies and decentralization?

I do not even think thta governments have enough power and resources to kill cryptocurrencies and you are asking when it will happen
Activity: 98
I do not think governments will kill crypto, some of them may ban crypto, other will regulate it but others will embrace it. The blockchain technology is here to stay, governments and companies have recognized the potential that block chain has in its applications. i.e. this week Finance Minister wants France to be the first Blockchain and crypto-active innovation in Europe; this type of news will help crypto for a larger adoption, more governments will embrace crypto and blockchain, even the ones that against it will turn around eventually.
Activity: 686
Merit: 250
I think it is too late for governments to kill cryptocurrencies as currently we have reached a point where the crypto market is too big for it to vanish just like that. In the end the governments will have to accept crypto currencies to avoid missing out on the revenues that they could earn from the crypto transactions.
Activity: 350
I think that for many countries cryptocurrencies are unprofitable. But it is not about the countries, but about the people ruling such countries. It is possible to fight with cryptocurrencies, but eventually it will be senseless.
Activity: 112
They can do that with ban and forbid crypto in that country. But it's just make price drop and it will recover back again. Beside that, they can't ban crypto forever because in the future Crypto are needed to replace current Fiat. It's just my opinion, I think anything can be happen in the future. But we also have our role to make our future.
Activity: 644
Merit: 101
📱 CARTESI 📱 INFRASTRUCTURE FOR DAP
They can, of course, if they want. Just declare all exchanges illegal and banned them. They can also impose large taxes on trade.

only trading will be banned by this not transactions
Activity: 644
Merit: 101
📱 CARTESI 📱 INFRASTRUCTURE FOR DAP
cryptocurrency transaction occurs peer to peer and i don't think so that it is easy to control these transactions.  moreover people fear from what they don't understand.. Governments will use crypto in the coming era it is good that we are into before the adoption of this innovation.
Activity: 215
They can, of course, if they want. Just declare all exchanges illegal and banned them. They can also impose large taxes on trade.
Activity: 462
Overall, I think governments will continue to resist decentralized currencies. But I think sooner or later they will have to accept them. But they can still find a way to control them in some way.  Huh
Activity: 209

I don't think that it would be thier action in the long term run of cryptocurrency. This innovation is already here and many of billionaire is on it. The outcome of this one would make a positive impact towards the future economy.
legendary
Activity: 1176
Merit: 1000
I think the government can kill cryptocurrencies if we use cryptocurrency for bad project and crime or terrorism, from that of course government will againts that topic, but if we use it for good project which is giving good impact to the world and human, of course government will support it
Activity: 238
The thing government can do is they make the cryptocurrency illegal tender in their country other than that they cannot do anything with the cryptocurrency because it's a decentralized thing and no one can control that
Activity: 700
Cryptocurrency is now accepted by many countries in the world because of its potential. I believe that the benefits of decentralization will be more obvious and the governments those who are against cryptocurrency they will figure it out and they will realize the positive sides of cryptocurrency !!!
The market is still active and many countries have legalized Cryptocurrency and it is certain that in the future this market will grow strongly because the investment demand is still high and the potential is still great. Personally, I think all governments will have new regulations for people entering this market as it is a place where people can freely trade and will seek to develop this market in the future.
Activity: 560

Which government were you discussing here? not all governments reject the bitcoin or cryptocurrencies. but I think the era of technology has been so inherent in the life of the world community. and cryptocurrencies are part of the technological invention of this century. even if there are some governments that prohibit cryptocurrencies. it is not a major obstacle to the future of these cryptocurrencies themselves.
Pages:
Jump to: