Pages:
Author

Topic: Will the price be stable or increase 2018 midle to last? - page 2. (Read 522 times)

Activity: 812
Merit: 253
Although bitcoin will surely increase, I’m still not confident about the stability of its peice and when Bitcoin will increase as well. I also don’t want to assume that it would be the same as last year like around the last quarter of the year wherein bitcoins price skyrocketed and everyone wasn’t expecting it would reach that amount.
Activity: 5
Merit: 0
Marinecoin MTC. Undrervalued withuick blockchain transactions. Marinecoin is a community project, it is a giant undertaking to create the largest organic fair distribution crypto-currency community. It is a good project with a new team. 20000 MTC Free ICO give away for each proof of promotion. This coin will be community backed from the get go. The goal is to attain fair distribution of 98% of all available coins. It is self sustaining, time tested, dev-less crypto currency supported by artificial intelligence. Visit marineco.in to register and marineco.in/ico for ICO. Join the discord or telegram group to talk about this project and Get free 20,000 coins: discordapp.com/invite/zpQyDu6   or   t.me/MarinecoinMTC
thank you
Activity: 420
Merit: 103
I am hoping that it will be better, not stable, in the middle of the year onwards. The market is miserably low right now and the major coins' prices influence the prices of smaller coins. Despite of the uncertainty, I still want to believe that the market will recover after this huge fall.

Did this happen before? I was not able to witness the crypto market summer last year. It would be better if earlier members tell if this had happen before. That would make the whole crowd of newbies calm.
Activity: 1456
Merit: 579
HODLing is an art, not just a word...
i'm afraid bitcoin price is not going to be stable for a very long time. we will continue seeing a very volatile market for a couple of more years until bitcoin's adoption grow big enough to prevent huge volatility or it will be reduced if the exchanges were regulated and grow bigger.
Activity: 238
Merit: 11
Despite the increase in the cost of bitcoin, experts do not have a common opinion in the exact growth or the exact reduction of this currency. The only thing experts agree on is the confident strengthening of bitcoin positions in the foreign exchange market. And what will be his position - whether a confident average affordable price, or a confidently high price - is not yet clear.
legendary
Activity: 2716
Merit: 1225
Once a man, twice a child!
From the look of things - charts, analyses and experience- I know what is happening now with bitcoin is a mere bumpy ride. Once all the legal battles around cryptocurrencies by various governments are settled, expectedly this 2018, Bitcoin will definitely hit a fresh ATH. The publicity garnered so far is enough to assure the community that cryptocurrency is the new business and has come to stay like Forex Trading.

That's why I think, Bitcoin might also ascend to $26000
Facts are sacrosanct. Putting a specific price level to bitcoin is only speculative. Such hadn't worked in the past.
Activity: 980
Merit: 294
We could not predict the future of the Bitcoin or any other cryptocurrency, one thing is for sure for Bitcoin (in my own opinion) that the price will go up before this year ends, the stability of price is something unpredictable.
Activity: 98
The price is still high so I think it will drop again.
Activity: 714
Merit: 261
So, this is continuously difficult to conjecture bitcoin, but base on what we witness about 8 months ago 2017. I discern bitcoin may have an brilliant destiny this year 2018. moreover, on account that bitcoin ought to aid it value in this most tough time which witness the Christmas and new yr joyful celebration in which individuals provide they bitcoin in other to settle cash related desires and recognize with own family, bitcoin fee has not get as little as $11,000 this 9 months so what's to come back is extraordinary for bitcoin.That's why I think, Bitcoin might also ascend to $26000 by means of the center of this modern yr. Grin Grin Grin Grin Grin

Just assumptions? Yeah thats what we can do for now and nothing else. We can hope but we can't be sure about the bitcoin ascending to some big values up there. It is the time during which we need to over come the Death Cross, a term used when the index falls below the death line. If bitcoin fall further then I am sure it will take around 3 months to catch the fresh prices again otherwise there is no going back to high peak. However analyst do confirm that this is really natural thing to happen but more or less it belongs to the real world stock exchanges. As traditional method and experiences of legends here, I would just pass this by saying I will hold it.
Activity: 140
I see this current price range as a normal trend for bitcoin. To me there is nothing wrong,  bitcoin is gathering momentum and once it is done, no one can stop it. I am anticipating a price range of 15,000 to 25,000 USD before 2018 ends.

I do believe that the price of Bitcoin will increase in the middle of this year, although the price now is getting Low but when it bounce back it will recover. Just be patience and think positive.
Activity: 294
Merit: 10
I do not know for sure, but my forecast the market will remain in stable condition at least until september. It is just my estimation or instinct, the truth itself is not so well known by many people. We can only hope that prices will rise again and wait for that time to come.
Activity: 442
Merit: 101
With the current growth rate, I think its value will increase moderately. Prices have fallen sharply and are still in a downward trend. I think this year will be a bad year for bitcoin because it is affected by the bad news. It will be difficult to achieve high value later this year
Activity: 728
https://streamies.io/
The price of bitcoin is hard to predict. but i think the price never stable in the market.
It could be rising or falling at any time. it is around $8k, but i think it is possible to reach $20k again on this year.
The price of bitcoin at $ 20k is unlikely to be in 2018. Last year its cost was being pump because whale shark wants to be bitcoin popular throughout the world and attract more investors. That is why the price of bitcoin increased to 20k $. And this will not happen again because the market capitalization has reached $ 300 billion. The purpose of the whale has been fulfilled and the market will stabilize from now on.
Activity: 143
Bitcoin now drops to 6.9k usd but its nothing to worry since its still a long way before this year ends and it will recover for sure. Bitcoins price never been stable every year because it is volatile so this is a common scenario, but reaching 20000 dollars the chances are low. Bitcoins price is also affected by some factors.
Activity: 728
https://streamies.io/
Bitcoin is surely going to recover this year but to reach a value as high as 26,000 USD would not be possible. As we see, currently the value of bitcoin is around 7.9 K USD, which is almost 1/3rd value of what you think it would reach till mid-year.
I think it might take around 3-4 months for bitcoin to get to 15-20K USD again and even more time to cross it. But, I think it would have crossed 20K before this year ends.
bitcoin will be recovered but its price will be lower than $ 9k. That is my speculation about the cost of bitcoin in the next few days. You also know that the crypto market went down heavily, it was affected by the stock market down. But one thing in common is that the technology companies are severely underestimated. I think the technology is out of date and bitcoin also.
Activity: 241
Bitcoin for me is still at its early stages, I don't see it stabilizing this year. But I do see that it would increase in value since we can clearly see with the trends of the all-time-high of bitcoin in an ascending manner. There is a possibility for bitcoin to increase on middle of 2018 since it happened last year unless it will not collapse or prevent market crash.
Activity: 162
Merit: 16
Critic of Filipino Translators
Bitcoin and all the cryptos are with high volatility means we could not predict the price nor we can give a precise speculations since it is easy to change and will never been stable in terms of prices. It will fluctuates and it will go on that way.
Activity: 147
Will the price of bitcoin will be stable or increase in mid of 2018 up o last day of 2018, well nobody will know if this will happen, although there are big hopes for bitcoin enthusiast that the price of bitcoin will recover in the middle of this year until the end of this year. But remember, bitcoin is very volatile that makes its price or value undetermined, so what matter is to all its holder and user to a little bit more patience and hold their crypto currencies until its price will recover. More so, bitcoin is the father of all crypto currencies, this will make it very dependable and stable although it suffer in  lower price or bad day, but because there a lot of people believe on it and i am one of those, this will make it last and still the best among cryptocurrencies in this era and its future.
Activity: 1666
Merit: 701
I've never beentoo enthusiastic about the importance that many bitcoiners give to the price of bitcoin, and I would honestly love the price to stay in a price range similar to the current one for a long time, however every time I read the news related to the crypto universe, I get the impression that the conditions are given so that this year we see a significant recovery in the price of bitcoin.

I do not think it will be easy to reach the $20K mark again in the middle of the year, but maybe by the end of 2018 bitcoin could surprise us again.

Yeah, like the previous years, bitcoin used to hit high price by the end of the year (in this case from October to November). I just hope it will happen in this year again.
Activity: 980
Merit: 502
So, this is continuously difficult to conjecture bitcoin, but base on what we witness about 8 months ago 2017. I discern bitcoin may have an brilliant destiny this year 2018. moreover, on account that bitcoin ought to aid it value in this most tough time which witness the Christmas and new yr joyful celebration in which individuals provide they bitcoin in other to settle cash related desires and recognize with own family, bitcoin fee has not get as little as $11,000 this 9 months so what's to come back is extraordinary for bitcoin.That's why I think, Bitcoin might also ascend to $26000 by means of the center of this modern yr. Grin Grin Grin Grin Grin

Well it’s very difficult to predict that whether bitcoin will fall, be stable or will increase in 2018 middle to last as bitcoin is an unstable form of currency so it’s value keeps on fluctuating a lot. But. As bitcoin has gained a lot of users and its popularity among people is increasing daily because of which bitcoins demand among the people is increasing very much. This is also evident from the increasing price of bitcoin so it’s safe to say that bitcoins price can increase.
Pages:
Jump to: