Pages:
Author

Topic: Will the price be stable or increase 2018 midle to last? - page 3. (Read 522 times)

Activity: 126
Merit: 10
Now there was a price collapse, but within a few months bitcoin should recover to 15-17k. I believe in this, just do not let the bitcoin die!
Activity: 155
Merit: 0
Stable, no since bitcoin does not have a predefined value but I think we should start expecting an increase in prices as this bull market has been nothing short of brutal to say the least.
Activity: 274
Merit: 2
One unit of Bitcoin had the same properties when it was worth 1 cent, when it was worth 20,000 dollars and now when it is worth 7,000 dollars. Meaning, there is no pivot point derived from Price-to-Book Ratio, Price-to-Earnings Ratio, Bond Ratio, Interest Rate or Balance of Payments like in stocks, bonds or fiat currencies to determine whether its current price is cheap or expensive. Since it is not legally connected to property like fiat money is, where we know exactly how many units of newly created money corresponds to a property that a borrower offers as a way for a bank to secure the loan, even 1 cent for bitcoin may be too expensive. So believing that the price will go up just because someone in the past was willing to pay up to 20,000 dollars for one bitcoin is just wishful thinking. In a Tulip mania people paid as much as 100,000 florins for a tulip bulb. To put this in perspective, the value of a suit of clothes was about 80 florins. Thus, past prices are completely meaningless when discussing either value or future prices of something.
Activity: 658
Merit: 503

Its very Unpredictable what will happen to the crypto prices this year, that's something that cant be accurately predicted, but i believe that when the market recovers from the current dip, the prices will steadily rise, then later stabilize
Activity: 10
It's hard to guess, now that the BTC price is down 5% of the week's starting price over the past week and is far from the estimates and calculations I made. I wonder what will happen at the end of this year whether the year yesterday will be repeated or not.
Activity: 196
Merit: 2
“Revolutionising Marketing and Loyalty”
I think bitcoin value will decline from mid to late 2018 because of the level of public confidence in virtual investments. Downturn, unstable world monetary conditions, coupled with fluctuating world oil prices
Activity: 47
I also believe Bitcoin will hit 25k this year. The demand is still increasing, which means that the price will eventually rise anyway.
legendary
Activity: 1862
Merit: 1015
... I really hope the value or price increase soon.

Just checked on local exchange , it has chance to increase but it's difficult to expected more higher value nowadays
Take a look on pattern , it's show downtrend for next quarter

Activity: 154
Merit: 10
We have no idea if bitcoin price will rise or increase on the middle of this year since we know that the price of bitcoin is unstable and unpredictable. All we need to do is to wait and trust that the price of bitcoin will soon rise or increase since lately, we have observed that the price of bitcoin is too low. I really hope the value or price increase soon.
Activity: 532
Merit: 17
The price of bitcoin is hard to predict. but i think the price never stable in the market.
It could be rising or falling at any time. it is around $8k, but i think it is possible to reach $20k again on this year.
Activity: 77
Merit: 1
I think it will be stable around $6-8K after it consolidates at these prices, it will rise

price will be $2000 by end of this year Wink
Are you joking, Bitcoin is the ruling community coin it will never reached in 2k USD because many whales are drop the crypto platform automatically it will down in the market but still it is fluctuating 8k USD to 9k USD so maximum it will down 6k USD at the same maximum it will raise 60k USD. First you must trust this coin automatically it will raise soon.

there is no such thing as a community coin broski!
not only will bitcoin fall to $2000 by the end of this year but it will fall even lower next year. The price will not rise until 2021 after next block halving
Activity: 854
Merit: 100
I see this current price range as a normal trend for bitcoin. To me there is nothing wrong,  bitcoin is gathering momentum and once it is done, no one can stop it. I am anticipating a price range of 15,000 to 25,000 USD before 2018 ends.
Activity: 742
Merit: 255
CryptoTalk.Org - Get Paid for every Post!
I think it will be stable around $6-8K after it consolidates at these prices, it will rise

Are you joking, Bitcoin is the ruling community coin it will never reached in 2k USD because many whales are drop the crypto platform automatically it will down in the market but still it is fluctuating 8k USD to 9k USD so maximum it will down 6k USD at the same maximum it will raise 60k USD. First you must trust this coin automatically it will raise soon.
Activity: 3024
Merit: 651
It was hard to understand but somehow I get your point.

Look, there is still no stability with bitcoin or any other crypto currencies. Even those ERC20 tokens are having a hard time to forecast where the value would go.

It is more difficult with bitcoin. They are still mining it and the market is so unpredictable. I even thought it was going to be a dip last Christmas because people will need money so they will withdraw.
But my predictions are wrong. It soar to a price I did mot expect and I bet most of us are shocked.

Activity: 518
Merit: 257
Can't really say. But I feel the price will remain between 8k to 12K until June 18. It is because many investors have lost confidence in bitcoin and other cryptocurrencies because of this long stretched correction. Such secondary trend generally last for 3-4 months.
Activity: 406
Merit: 100
Market Integration Platform
$30K or $5K is dream for me, I think it will be stable around $6-8K after it consolidates at these prices, it will rise but I don't know there might be some bad news that can crash the price.
Price of bitcoin is stable at 8k$ to 10K for three months at least and by the end of this year bitcoin will be at it's highest price of all times. Bitcoins popularity increases day by day so definitely it will rise again soon.

no actually you are wrong. At the end of this year you will see articles everywhere saying bitcoin has reached it's lowest price since 2015
it is a bear market that we're in bud Wink
Activity: 1288
Merit: 415
Bitcoin has the potential to jump back in value with a very high boost and it makes an all-time high. I think this time also bitcoin will bounce back in prices and reach an all-time high of 30K USD until the end of 2018. Bitcoin really has got a great loos in is ts value but thas the already made some great pump in the past and it the mother of all cryptocurrency and it can never fall as many people and investing in it every day and also getting huge profits from it.
Activity: 644
Merit: 259
CryptoTalk.Org - Get Paid for every Post!
With stability, i really doubt that it's going to be stable for some time now but i am hoping and very certain that the value is going to increase during the second half of the year. This is purely speculation on my part and nothing else.
Pages:
Jump to: