Pages:
Author

Topic: Will the price of bitcoin increase forever? - page 25. (Read 8908 times)

Activity: 743
Merit: 250
December 03, 2017, 07:28:18 AM
In my opinion the bitcoin's price will keep increasing as long as there is high need and demand for this crypto currency. It will become a lot more valuable in the nearest future for sure, thats why so many new investors come recently and started buying BTC.
Activity: 630
Merit: 256
CryptoTalk.Org - Get Paid for every Post!
December 03, 2017, 07:25:24 AM
No, currencies never functions in one direction. Thoughbitcoin price is rising quiet rapidly, however it does not mean that it will go on forever. Price of cryptocurrencies depends solely on the flow of demand and supply. As supply of bitcoin is restricted, its growing demand is pushing its price in upward direction. When this price stops growing further or slows a little bit, its investors starts booking by selling bitcoins in market.  These traders after some price fall again starts buying bitcoin resulting in raising its value. That is why when bitcoin crossed $11000 level dropped sharply (nearly 21%) and settled around $9000. Now again its rising, today it again crossed $11000 mark.
Activity: 64
Merit: 0
December 03, 2017, 07:22:18 AM
I think after a certain time Bitcoin prices will grow but slowly not like currently like a rapidly.
Bitcoin prices increase only reason that many kinds of alt coin in the market and the medium of purchase these all coin is bitcoin so after certain year the medium of exchange through Bitcoin decreased by 50% & reaming 50% replaced by another cryptocurrency like lite coin ,dash,monero, Etherium, Zcash, Wave.
Activity: 1428
Merit: 308
★Bitvest.io★ Play Plinko or Invest!
December 03, 2017, 07:05:58 AM
It should keep increasing as long as there is demand and it should keep on increasing until it hits it's ceiling closer to when the amount of bitcoins are no longer able to be mined and can simply be sent by those who have got bitcoin already.
The price of bitcoin technically depends on the trend or what so we called the demand rate of bitcoin in terms of transactions, investments or trading that users are about to do just to show the support on the bitcoin community or any form of crypto-currency because we all know that all types of crypto are quite aligned to each other so their are dependent on the flow of price of bitcoin in terms of development and growth of bitcoin stock and demand.
Activity: 2590
Merit: 644
December 03, 2017, 07:00:44 AM
The price of bitcoin will not increase its price forever because all of the things that you can see in the world has its own end and if the people transfer into another type of cryptocurrency then it will result for a huge downfall for the price of bitcoin since the demand will change and it will go down also. Bitcoin might be increasing right now but in the next couple of years, we might see a dumping season for bitcoin.
Activity: 462
Merit: 102
December 03, 2017, 06:58:58 AM
Since the total number of bitcoin is fixed, so the value of bitcoin will keep grow, and it's price will keep grow also. So will there a price cap for bitcoin?

I doubt. Even if the the demand is high, if there is no one buying at a certain price point, the price would decrease instead. With that, I can guarantee that the price of bitcoins won't keep going up rather fluctuate. It solely depends on people selling their bitcoins whether the price they stated is expensive or not.
Activity: 2814
Merit: 526
Undeads.com - P2E Runner Game
December 03, 2017, 06:33:10 AM
i think it's not. because bitcoin will be decrease and decrease to balance the price or as if the bitcoin are more popular the bitcoin will increase. but it's not absolute.
When Bitcoin have bad news like Banning or hacking on big company, the price would be decreased and vice versa when Bitcoin have good news like hard fork and something the price would be increased.
Activity: 64
Merit: 100
December 03, 2017, 06:12:55 AM
Price of bitcoin depends upon its demand and market conditions. Now a days it is growing due to increasing demand to invest in bitcoin. People realised that bitcoin has a power for good returns. Also if bitcoin legalise in all over the world then its price of bitcoin will brecks all limits.
Activity: 728
Merit: 11
December 03, 2017, 06:10:59 AM
I think the price of bitcoin increase forever. Increasing rate little or more but bitcoin price must be increase. Bitcoin demand increasing day by day. People use butcoin in many ways and all the countries in the world accept bitcoin. So I think bitcoin price also increase.
Activity: 365
Merit: 108
December 03, 2017, 06:03:53 AM
Since the total number of bitcoin is fixed, so the value of bitcoin will keep grow, and it's price will keep grow also. So will there a price cap for bitcoin?
Yes i think bitcoin price keep grow.As you know that the number of butcoins is fixed.And the btc demand and popularity increasing day by day so the price will definitely grow up.And the btc is the first cryptocurrency and more trustable than any other cryptocurrency so many people want to buy btc and therefore the price will grow up.
Activity: 177
December 03, 2017, 06:01:20 AM
Absolutely yes, as of this writing, Bitcoin fires back into $13,000 peak. This is really insane increase when it will increase forever, a thousand dollars a day is insane.

Right now, bitcoin is back on its price, $9000 per bitcoin, but not exactly $9K, it is ranging from $9K plus. Lucky for those who sold their bitcoins when the price is over $11000 per bitcoin, I bet they buy back right now because it is the right time to do that to have profits on the next PUMP, I missed to sold my bitcoin so I'm just waiting for the next PUMP.
exactly. most of the times, bitcoin traders are just waiting for tge next wave, and i bet they are already gaining big amounts from the previous pump happened, we have to be aware that bitcoin will not stay from its price, most of the times it increase, and there's a time also that it will go down for a while.
Activity: 224
December 03, 2017, 05:53:27 AM
Bitcoin will soon have it's maximum popularity and people will find a way into cryptocurrency and will have a diversity on which altcoins should be the one to replace bitcoin. Bitcoin is like the one who introduced cryptocurrency to the world.
Activity: 37
December 03, 2017, 05:48:53 AM
Surely its down to population which controls demand.  When you start thinking on population being the source of demand you start to think about how money of all forms will be replaced one day, just seems so pointless.

Activity: 168
Merit: 10
December 03, 2017, 05:46:29 AM
i think it's not. because bitcoin will be decrease and decrease to balance the price or as if the bitcoin are more popular the bitcoin will increase. but it's not absolute.
Activity: 784
Merit: 176
December 03, 2017, 05:34:25 AM
The price of bitcoin increase forever because the amount of it is limited, also there are many people investors who want to invest in bitcoin. People are more considers bitcoin as an asset rather than currency. Deflation is the biggest factors of it.
Activity: 420
Merit: 101
Earn crypto for being contacted
December 03, 2017, 05:29:26 AM
I don't think bitcoin prices will increase forever, because bitcoin prices are determined depending on demand and supply.
In addition, bitcoin prices can be affected by sellers and buyers, if a lot of bitcoin is sold then the price will definitely go down, and if a lot of bitcoin is purchased then the price will be higher.
If I look at bitcoin values ​​from a few years ago until now, bitcoin values ​​show a significant increase every year, and if i see an increase in bitcoin every year, i think the value of bitcoin in the coming years will always increase.
Activity: 350
Merit: 10
December 03, 2017, 04:19:51 AM
I think not forever, because the current Bitcoin price is actually too high compared to the price that is actually acceptable to its users.
Here we need to know there are several types of Bitcoin users; the two largest groups of which are Speculators and Bitcoin Users.
Speculators are only eyeing profit from the up and down of prices, while Users are those who await buy and buy using Bitcoin.

When the price of Bitcoin peaks to a level that is no longer reasonable or unreachable to the user, then that is a sign of price increase ending and we need to prepare for a decline in prices.
Activity: 7
December 03, 2017, 04:04:54 AM
You know bitcoin is going to have spikes and crashes, naturally- but YES it is going to expand and the value is going to continue to increase gradually.
Activity: 7
December 03, 2017, 04:02:51 AM
The value of the Bitcoin will continue to explode, this will reflect contrary to popular belief in the fees and fungibility.
Activity: 6
December 03, 2017, 04:00:46 AM
Spikes and crashes are to be expected according to economy- however it will gradually increase in time as there are no signs that its gonna drop off the face of the earth.
Pages:
Jump to: