Pages:
Author

Topic: Will the price of bitcoin increase forever? - page 22. (Read 8908 times)

Activity: 336
Merit: 100
December 03, 2017, 11:08:05 PM
We cant say that it will increase forever but we do believe that its price will continue to go higher each year.
Activity: 331
December 03, 2017, 11:02:34 PM
Since the total number of bitcoin is fixed, so the value of bitcoin will keep grow, and it's price will keep grow also. So will there a price cap for bitcoin?
In my opinion, many people wonder how the Bitcoin price is determined, although today the bitcoin price continues to soar. Bitcoin price is determined by all people who have Bitcoin, so the more users will increase the bitcoin price and maybe bitcoin will continue to increase.
Activity: 1666
Merit: 502
December 03, 2017, 11:00:28 PM
Since the total number of bitcoin is fixed, so the value of bitcoin will keep grow, and it's price will keep grow also. So will there a price cap for bitcoin?
according to the logic you are saying bitcoin prices will continue to increase as demand grows so there is no price cap for bitcoin. but you have to keep in mind the rise in prices as demand increases and if there is no increase or even drop in demand the bitcoin prices will go down.
Activity: 1582
Merit: 352
★Bitvest.io★ Play Plinko or Invest!
December 03, 2017, 10:58:23 PM
Maybe but I don't think if it would last forever maybe for one's lifetime is more accurate. Everything that is made by humans has an end and I think almost everything because it is just a matter of time. Bitcoin is unstoppable so the best thing we have to do now is invest while it is still hot. It is really a big advantage to those who have capitals because they can buy some and will surely be the first to harvest their profits. They said Bitcoins price will be going 10 times higher 2 years from now so if we have 1 Bitcoin right now it could be ten times the value of today's price on 2019.
Activity: 132
Merit: 11
Streamity Decentralized cryptocurrency exchange
December 03, 2017, 10:46:55 PM
The price of bitcoin just like any other product/services always governed by the law of supply and demand, since the number of bitcoin in circulation is fixed, and the its demand is ever increasing and becoming more popular, the results should be a continuous increase in its prices. The question is, is it forever? My answer is no because there will come a time where bitcoin will reach full demand capacity.
Activity: 1540
Merit: 219
December 03, 2017, 10:40:59 PM
It ia awesome that the price of the biycoin now is still rising up and continue to rising but i doubt that the price of the bitcoin is forever always rising its price but its not impossible the bitcoin we know have a state of fluctuating so the value of the bitcoin is difficult to predict what might its value next werk or next month or next year but if the bitcoin have a good in the industry its possibke if the investmentof bitcoin is very good in the economica and the user
Activity: 618
Merit: 250
December 03, 2017, 10:34:56 PM
For now the value of bitcoin is increasing and it's good for us but it's fact that we have to accept that a time will come when it's value will become stable. So I think as long as the demand is increasing, the value of Bitcoin will continue rising but it will not increase forever. Because the price of cryptocurrencies depends solely on the flow of demand and supply.
I think yes becausebit is depends of demand and supply that flow in market, and i think it will increase even more because of bitcoin popularity and a lots of people get interested to it. Even it expensive to buy there's a lot of people will still buying because they know that its value is also increase.
Activity: 224
Merit: 10
December 03, 2017, 10:32:34 PM
It is not right to say bitcoin price will encrease forever, rightnow, we all see bitcoin is fluctuating powerfully, it rises and drops everyday, but in general, its trend is rising every month. But in the future, not thing can last forever, bitcoin will become weak, and drop until it die.
Activity: 1372
Merit: 564
December 03, 2017, 10:24:53 PM
Yes Op, I believe that as the demand will keep on increasing day after day so shall the market value of Bitcoin keep on increasing. But remember that Bitcoin market value Will get to height where its value will remain stable and then , other altcoins will start getting more acceptance world over and that will create a strong competition among them.
Yes even sometimes is going down but mostly up because of high demand and limited supply, i think it is good sign that bitcoin is proven that there are a lot of people using it and continuously increasing community of bitcoin. And it means bitcoin is good other than cryptocurrency.
Activity: 280
Merit: 10
December 03, 2017, 10:20:45 PM
For now the value of bitcoin is increasing and it's good for us but it's fact that we have to accept that a time will come when it's value will become stable. So I think as long as the demand is increasing, the value of Bitcoin will continue rising but it will not increase forever. Because the price of cryptocurrencies depends solely on the flow of demand and supply.
Activity: 182
December 03, 2017, 10:15:50 PM
I think know there come a certain time when the price of bitcoin will become stable and that is when the issue regarding legality and acceptance of bitcoin in the wirld market has been settled already. I think like a normal currency bitcoin has a fixed value its just that at this moment a lot of correction is happening and I think sooner the value of bitcoin will become fixed.

I don't think stable is going to happen any time soon. We still have a lot of coins which are able to be mined and a lot of uncertainty with the amount of people investing on a daily basis.
bitcoin is an unpredictable currency so to know whether bitcoin prices will stabilize it is not possible because of the increasing number of bitcoin investors around the world that result in very high price increases of bitcoin, so if anyone says that bitcoin has reached its peak it is too early.
Activity: 126
December 03, 2017, 10:11:38 PM

Yes, the bitcoin price will go higher and higher every year, the increasing difficulty of mining is one of the factor why it is increasing.
Activity: 1820
Merit: 418
Telegram: @worldofcoinss
December 03, 2017, 10:02:43 PM
no It will not go on forever, but that depends on supply and demand.  there will be only 16 million bitcoins in circulation,  there were about 5 million bitcoins lost.  plus Satoshi stash  We are looking at evaluation for  .10 cents too 1 dollar per satoshi. 
Activity: 28
Merit: 0
December 03, 2017, 09:57:55 PM
I don't think bitcoin price will increase forever because when time comes and it will come that bitcoin will be accepted worldwide then will be the time when goverments and banks would come in and moderate ir stop its increase. just my opinion
Activity: 816
Merit: 133
December 03, 2017, 09:18:23 PM
That's what we all expect to happen. But let us consider the fact that this industry is volatile in price will continuously change from time to time and we can't do anything about it. Though, as of the moment since Bitcoin is still at its progressive stage let us hope that the price will continue to increase but still we shouldn't let our guards down and still expect for the worst. Let us not be so confident, one must still be cautious in every actions and decision we may take.
Activity: 93
Merit: 0
December 03, 2017, 08:55:52 PM
It will increase the maximum price then it will be increased by inflation or demand. I do not think i will increase forever, it will be fixed in certain amount of money for sure.  Grin Grin
Activity: 262
December 03, 2017, 08:54:29 PM
No it won't increase forever, bitcoin price is based on the supply and demand, when the demand keep on increasing the price will keep on going up, and the fixed amount is one of the factor that can  make bitcoin become more expensive, but when bitcoin already very huge accepted,  the value can become stable
yes that was right it was always depends on the demand on how this make some movement , adoptation also and how long does it may take the supply and people that are make the use of it.
Activity: 938
Merit: 105
December 03, 2017, 08:38:53 PM
Im not so sure sometimes it will fluctuate or go down. So its impossible that the price of bitcoin us fix. Its like a stocks in a stocks market. It was never fix. So be careful when to trade and invest.
That's really a trend of bitcoin in the market and we can certainly ignore it because fluctuation of price will happen any time. But we've just hoping that it will continue increasing and it will gives us a benefit in which, it can be useful in the future.
Activity: 1274
Merit: 516
December 03, 2017, 08:25:29 PM
No it won't increase forever, bitcoin price is based on the supply and demand, when the demand keep on increasing the price will keep on going up, and the fixed amount is one of the factor that can  make bitcoin become more expensive, but when bitcoin already very huge accepted,  the value can become stable
Activity: 610
Merit: 261
December 03, 2017, 08:08:26 PM
no cause it will die someday
Pages:
Jump to: