Pages:
Author

Topic: Will the price of bitcoin increase forever? - page 35. (Read 8942 times)

Activity: 1470
Merit: 655
November 26, 2017, 10:07:53 AM
nothing rises forever, there is always a cap for everything. and what you say about supply is true but you forgot the demand part, the demand is also limited! it is limited by the hard cap called "number people on earth" and a any time there is only certain percentage of them that would want to invest in bitcoin.

at some point some kind of balance will be reached which will slow down the rise and then it will be normal rises and falls. nothing too fancy. but we are so far away from that point.
Activity: 128
Merit: 27
November 26, 2017, 10:05:00 AM
I think know there come a certain time when the price of bitcoin will become stable and that is when the issue regarding legality and acceptance of bitcoin in the wirld market has been settled already. I think like a normal currency bitcoin has a fixed value its just that at this moment a lot of correction is happening and I think sooner the value of bitcoin will become fixed.

I don't think stable is going to happen any time soon. We still have a lot of coins which are able to be mined and a lot of uncertainty with the amount of people investing on a daily basis.
Activity: 266
Merit: 122
November 26, 2017, 10:03:35 AM
I think no! there come a certain time when the price of bitcoin will become stable and that is when the issue regarding legality and acceptance of bitcoin in the world market has been settled already. I think like a normal currency bitcoin has a fixed value its just that at this moment a lot of correction is happening and I think sooner the value of bitcoin will become fixed.
Activity: 128
Merit: 27
November 26, 2017, 09:59:25 AM
It should keep increasing as long as there is demand and it should keep on increasing until it hits it's ceiling closer to when the amount of bitcoins are no longer able to be mined and can simply be sent by those who have got bitcoin already.
Activity: 46
Merit: 0
November 26, 2017, 09:55:02 AM
Since the total number of bitcoin is fixed, so the value of bitcoin will keep grow, and it's price will keep grow also. So will there a price cap for bitcoin?
Pages:
Jump to: