Pages:
Author

Topic: Will the price of bitcoin increase forever? - page 4. (Read 8906 times)

Activity: 258
Merit: 14
Well, after buying and watching for the past 9 years. I'd say yeah.. it will keep increasing.  How much it will increase year after year changes but for one thing it does go up.    Has everyone been under a rock?  Alt coins come and go like the wind but Bitcoin just keeps on trucking. 

In another 9 years, we'll all be sitting here wishing that we bought more at these ridiculously low prices.  I know I do when just looking back at 2011 and I was saying it's just another internet scam..  Then after educating myself on what it really was.. I bought in.   

Trading just 3 years ago I was watching 10,000's btc  buy/sell walls getting eating like nothing.. where today it's 100's btc buy/sell walls.   In 3 more years, it'll probably be 10btc buy/sell walls and 3 after that will be 1 btc buy/sell walls. 

Really has been interesting being a part of a growing phenomenon and it's still just the beginning.     
Activity: 392
Merit: 100
Nope, bitcoin is same like other crypto currency, the price can go down and go up. It's not always increase forever, when the price of bitcoin going high, there will be a correction soon. If bitcoin increase forever, all people will invest on bitcoin without a fear lol.
Activity: 266
Merit: 222
Deb Rah Von Doom
bitcoin is going to die in a fiery doom of flaming forks but nobody knows when. it could be in years or decades and reach $100K before that happens
Activity: 980
Merit: 502
I think know there come a certain time when the price of bitcoin will become stable and that is when the issue regarding legality and acceptance of bitcoin in the wirld market has been settled already. I think like a normal currency bitcoin has a fixed value its just that at this moment a lot of correction is happening and I think sooner the value of bitcoin will become fixed.

I don't think stable is going to happen any time soon. We still have a lot of coins which are able to be mined and a lot of uncertainty with the amount of people investing on a daily basis.
from my experience of three years there is not any currency the market for which the price will increase forever. Bitcoin will also one them for which the price will not increase forever. In the markets the up and down is always present with the currency other wise the owner of the currency will not get profit from the business . Bitcoin is  also a type of business in which up and down is always take place in the market so with bitcoin also price will not increase forever.
Activity: 966
Merit: 501
It is always hard to predict the future.
I believe there is a good chance that bitcoin will continue to grow in 2018.
It is consolidating at around 17k, preparing for another pump.
Activity: 504
Merit: 250
There is always no it will not grow, there will be momets when it starts to fall the price will always fluctuate as much as we would not want the reverse
Activity: 98
Merit: 3
I don't think that bitcoin will increase forever. As we all know, it fluctuates. It may astronomically shoot up today, but it may also drastically crash tomorrow. Bitcoin is quite unpredictable.
Activity: 81
Merit: 0
December 27, 2017, 07:13:53 PM
I thnk Bitcoin price can still spike up, but its final value will only be a fraction of that spike. This is only my opinion basing on Bitcoin's current performance as a payment mediator.
Activity: 728
December 27, 2017, 07:12:21 PM
Imho, no.

The current pace is unsustainable. Most of the new money flowing in is from people FOMOing and does not understand a bit what the bitcoin technology entails in the future.
They will cash out once they have their gains and move on.

Predicting price to stagnate between 10K and 15K in the next months.
I think we all know it is impossible to maintain this pace and no one expects bitcoin to keep growing 2000% every year because that is not a real possibility but I think that what a lot of us are waiting is for bitcoin to keep growing at a slower speed as more people begin to adopt bitcoin due to its usefulness.
Activity: 252
UNCLOAK™ - Cyber Threat Detection Powered by EOS™
December 27, 2017, 11:49:34 AM
I do not think it will increase forever, we will surely have to wait a long time for it to stabilize and agree to legalize it and become a common currency.
we will have to be alert to the ups and downs of its value
Activity: 658
Merit: 106
December 25, 2017, 09:21:51 PM
In the end, yes. Bitcoin will continue to increase in value, because bitcoin is very promising investment that is better than gold.

I agree, that bitcoin will continue to increase his value in this coming year 2018. And i also agree that our bitcoin is better rather than our gold now, because if you can see the gap of his price or value is not defferent and this bitcoin is much more higher value rather than gold that's why bitcoin is more profitable when it comes to invest, that's my opinion.
legendary
Activity: 2674
Merit: 1048
December 25, 2017, 04:47:48 PM
bitcoin  price will increase but not forever as we cryptocurrencies are heck unpredictable.

You're absolutely right. We don't know when it will rise or fall. Just the other day the Bitcoin reaches $20k dollars but as of now it fall to $17k dollars. We don't know if it will continue to fall or it will rise again. We can just assume that the demand as of now is lower than the past few days or few weeks. If the demand in the industries or market got high again, then the value can rise again and might exceed $20k dollars before the end of the year.
uncertainty will always become a part of bitcoin . it is because of decentralization where nobody can control over bitcoin but you , us as a bitcoin user. when people keep looking for bitcoin and the coin itself did not much available.

then the price will continue growing unlimitedly , so that is actually up to you.
Activity: 220
December 25, 2017, 03:46:54 PM
No, of course not, the price will only go up if there are more buyers than sellers, if the opposite happen, then the price will tend to go down just like it happened during this week (the last dip) Unfortunately it works by this way
Activity: 615
Merit: 258
December 25, 2017, 03:16:31 PM
Unfortunately no.  The market value of bitcoin is always fluctuates in the public market therefore no one knows when the price goes up or down.
In fact it great thing since at the lower amount many investor can buy more value bitcoins and once the market value of bitcoin strikes up many of them will be happy and result to a high demand which will helps to raise the current price of bitcoin. The price of bitcoins will not always increase but every scenario is important to as investor to make critical decision.
Activity: 57
December 22, 2017, 02:08:21 PM
In the end, yes. Bitcoin will continue to increase in value, because bitcoin is very promising investment that is better than gold.
Activity: 47
December 22, 2017, 09:31:13 AM
Demand is control price bitcoin is bumping and dumping in short rang.

for long one yes  price of bitcoin will increase forever
Activity: 210
December 22, 2017, 06:18:31 AM
For me it still depends on it because we do not know it and so the bitcoin increases because many of its buyers from different markets and like bitcoin are dropping and rising every minutes and for me, will continue to increase the price of bitcoin but there are times it drops like now the price of bitcoin is dropping and its price will fall this december because many sell their bitcoin because they need it.
Activity: 531
December 21, 2017, 01:28:57 PM
BTC should keep increasing as long as the USD keeps decreasing...
Activity: 196
December 21, 2017, 12:32:31 PM
Imho, no.

The current pace is unsustainable. Most of the new money flowing in is from people FOMOing and does not understand a bit what the bitcoin technology entails in the future.
They will cash out once they have their gains and move on.

Predicting price to stagnate between 10K and 15K in the next months.
legendary
Activity: 2156
Merit: 1393
You lead and I'll watch you walk away.
December 21, 2017, 12:27:45 PM
There will come a point in time where uncertainty will strike the hearts of Bitcoiners and they will doubt and start to think whether Bitcoin has become too inflated.

That’s doubtful because real bitcoiners have an unrealistic idea of what Bitcoin is and is not. They commit themselves to supporting bitcoin regardless because it’s going to save the planet from eventual destruction by the Goa'uld. Hear the fools are shown studying the Stargate program which they are sure really exists:

The real bitcoin users want to support the current monetary system and get famously wealthy off of the dreams of fools. Here they are planning to pick the pockets of the aforementioned fools:

Pages:
Jump to: