Pages:
Author

Topic: Will the price of bitcoin increase forever? - page 9. (Read 8906 times)

Activity: 798
Merit: 502
December 12, 2017, 10:15:39 AM
Bitcoin is very volatile we no one is sure about the price of bitcoin next year or even the next year, but what is certain is that it will have some dips but of course it will bounce back. If your vision of bitcoin is long term well I guess bitcoin price will keep rising but in daily or monthly basis there will be days that bitcoin will dip so you have to watch out for those days so that you can buy bitcoin and make profit if it will go up again.
Activity: 221
Merit: 10
December 12, 2017, 10:06:54 AM
Yes I think the price will keep going up, although down it does not have a big effect.
Activity: 209
Merit: 100
December 12, 2017, 09:11:23 AM
Since the total number of bitcoin is fixed, so the value of bitcoin will keep grow, and it's price will keep grow also. So will there a price cap for bitcoin?
I don't think so. Maybe time will come wherein the value of bitcoin will remain constant and that may happen if bitcoin has ended up being legalized already all over the world. That time may be too far from now but as we all can see right now, the value of bitcoin has been rising a lot these days and as this matter continue, the possibility that the value will fall down fast may occur as things go worse nowadays.
Activity: 1344
Merit: 502
December 12, 2017, 09:08:07 AM
Bitcoin will keep on growing because of the new users buying bitcoin
daily, so the market value rate of bitcoin will go up day by day due to the investors that are holding their bitcoins as well.
Activity: 812
Merit: 253
December 12, 2017, 09:00:41 AM
I think there will come a time when bitcoin will decrease its value however I also believe that it will keep on increasing as time goes by. But when it reaches a certain amount, I'm sure it will soon slowly increase unlike this past few weeks wherein there was a time when it was increasing a $1,000 everyday or was it every week.
Activity: 182
December 12, 2017, 08:56:30 AM
Like any other type of currencies, bitcoin is also not that stable. It might shoot up in value in no time but it will also fall as fast as it rises. If people still use it and the number of investors increases more in the future, it might really go a long way. Also, if it will develop more in the years to come, bitcoin increasing astronomically is possible.
Activity: 112
December 10, 2017, 12:21:56 PM
Nothing is guaranteed and predicted perfectly, then how you can say that bitcoin increase for ever it is not possible also it can be in correction mode for few days, so ups and down is common and we should keep our mindset logically and should not panic about anything in the market happen.
Activity: 560
Merit: 104
Eloncoin.org - Mars, here we come!
December 10, 2017, 12:16:05 PM
Actually, I am not sure will the price of bitcoin increase forever but bitcoin increase day by day. bitcoin increase depend on demand.
Activity: 476
Merit: 105
December 10, 2017, 12:02:06 PM
Yes, the price of bitcoin will increase forever and because of this many people will get interested here. The value of bitcoin is getting high everyday and you can invest here a big money. You can buy Bitcoin if the price is decreased, and you can sell it when the price is increase. Bitcoin can really help in our life problem.

Yesterday I read the predictions of some financial experts. They suppose that Bitcoin can reach the 60K dollars target, and then China and Russia will do everything to let it fall to its price in January, 2017 when it was a thousand. In my opinion, it should grow as the number if BTC is limited.
Activity: 120
Merit: 14
December 09, 2017, 11:10:06 PM
As long as the demand is high it will always increase in price. But many well known economist are saying that when Bitcoin reached it's peak it will soon go down or burst. I just hope they're wrong.
Activity: 308
Merit: 250
December 09, 2017, 06:00:30 PM
If we could know this for certain it would be very valuable information. I believe that the price - while volatile will rise in the long run - but lets wait and see.
Activity: 127
December 09, 2017, 05:58:29 PM
I think it may reach a point where it is regulated, but that does not mean it's increase is stopped, but the rate at which its value increases just like currencies such as dollar, pound and Euro. They are determined by factors like the global economic occurrences like recession which I think will also have an impact on bitcoin value and price increase in future when it is globally recognized and embraced.
Activity: 140
Merit: 100
December 09, 2017, 05:57:35 PM
Since the total number of bitcoin is fixed, so the value of bitcoin will keep grow, and it's price will keep grow also. So will there a price cap for bitcoin?
I guess it is for now but obviously we can texpect this forever i already starting to doubt in bitcoin even i already investing in bitcoin for a long time and know that it will increase its price in the market i still dont invest all of my money in the market because of the hype of skyrocketing price of bitcoin amd also we know that any second it could go down its price.
legendary
Activity: 1148
Merit: 1048
December 09, 2017, 05:51:43 PM

theoretically yes, in a perfect market. this is far from that. simply observe; by your rubric there should be no major regressions. what happened after gox, and what happened after the China rumors? obviously there is a cap, but i will say it is impossible to determine at this point. an aside, we need to make mining more efficient.

of course there is a price cap, but to be honest no one has a decent valuation method for it, cuz the overwhelming majority of folks would also be hard pressed to price a bitcoin period. much less a maximum valuation. there is no basis essentially, and those that have attempted to base btc in a fiat value all agree that it is much lower than the current price level Sad

so, impossible question, but for a practical answer, when people get tired of the fees, and old heads feel its time to take profit, well, that will be the price cap.
Activity: 602
Merit: 258
December 09, 2017, 03:19:21 PM
Yes, there is no doubt about that. The company and management performs well; therefore the outcome of their hard work and perseverance will result a positive and big effect in the value of bitcoin.
Activity: 882
Merit: 506
December 09, 2017, 09:41:12 AM
No it will not, It will stack after the bitcoin is done on its hype but the value will only decrease if there is a tragedy in the market. Today the market is pumping that's why the value is very high and because of that more and more demand in the bitcoins is increasing.

I am a believer that Bitcoin's value will continually increase over time. Of course, I am not saying it cannot suffer price correction or crash for these are normal scenarios in a financial market. You cannot just attribute this characteristic to Bitcoin, you know.

Nonetheless, I would like to suppose that the 'hype' you were referring is about supply and demand? For if it is a YES, then I agree with it. But if you were saying it will soon be over just like fashion, I cannot subscribe to such. Please shed some light here.
Activity: 378
December 09, 2017, 08:25:17 AM
Bitcoin will increase every day and every hour until it reaches 1 million per bitcoin and the price may reach very soon
Activity: 420
December 09, 2017, 08:24:03 AM
Certainly not. The price of bitcoin in the future will reach at a stable point. But for now about 1 to 2 years bitcoin is still fluctuating. So it is still highly recommended to you to start investing your money right now in order to gain an abundant profit.  Wink
Activity: 1
Merit: 0
December 09, 2017, 08:18:31 AM
They said it. Supply is limited, if demand grows, the price of bitcoin should go up. If the demand lags, it´s expected to go down.
Activity: 199
December 09, 2017, 08:16:59 AM
Nothing lasts forever  Sad I think it will be higher than it's current value but not forever. Everything goes up and down.  Smiley
Pages:
Jump to: