Pages:
Author

Topic: Will the rise in 2018 be the same as in 2017? - page 2. (Read 2509 times)

Activity: 280
Merit: 1
Security and Privacy Features on the Blockchain
I don't think that this year bullrun will be same with 2017 bullrun. Cause 2017 full year was very bulish for crypto and till now this year was very bad for crypto.
Activity: 826
Merit: 501
I do not think that last year will be like this year in the world of cryptocurrency where bitcoin reaches almost $20 000 in value. But many are still waiting and hoping that it will happen again , but it looks like it will not be the same as last year , because the value of bitcoin is slowly rising and most of the altcoins are following the dip of bitcoin.

I also think the same. The price of btc may rise at the end of the year but it won't be as high as last year. But I am not threatened with this crypto's situation. I believe it won't follow a predictable cycle because it is highly volatile but for certain, at some time in the future it will recover surely recover.
Activity: 12
Merit: 0
I do not think that last year will be like this year in the world of cryptocurrency where bitcoin reaches almost $20 000 in value. But many are still waiting and hoping that it will happen again , but it looks like it will not be the same as last year , because the value of bitcoin is slowly rising and most of the altcoins are following the dip of bitcoin.

There will be a big difference from 2017 and 2018, but maybe there will still a pump that will happen in bitcoin before the year ends. I will keep hoping for a positive outcome soon.
Activity: 560
Merit: 105
Activity: 798
Merit: 100
I completely agree with you. I read a lot of articles and opinions on the forum and they all basically boil down to the fact that it is hardly worth waiting for the growth of the market this year. In any case, even if the market recovery starts this year, it will not repeat the growth as in 2017.
Activity: 924
Merit: 500
A lot of newcomers who missed the 2017 bull run are waiting for another bull run in 2018, but when they recogize that it will not happen, they will sell and leave, then we may watch steady growth in 2019 when we get closer from the next Bitcoin halving.
Activity: 420
Merit: 15
I think we will not see the pump in 2018 because everyone is waiting but we will see a gradual increase in prices during the mass market adoption of decentralized apps.
Activity: 392
What are your plans for the crypt at the end of 2018?
Are you waiting for the repetition of the events of the end of 2017?

I think that there will be no strong trend, because there are no prerequisites for this. Many people are waiting for take-off, but I think that this take-off will be only in 2019.

I agree with you, the takeoff will be in 2019. But if we are lucky, we will see this growth at the beginning of the year. We have to wait a bit and we will see the further movement of the market.
Activity: 896
Merit: 500
Trends will not be the same as in 2017 but will grow slowly and to some extent. Strong growth can take place in 2019 and 2020.

The year is coming to its end, and we do not see the signals of a coming bull run yet. I guess, the cryptocurrencies will simply slowly go up. It will be a great surprise to all the crypto society is some of them will run to the Moon.
Activity: 783
Merit: 108

I think that there will be no strong trend, because there are no prerequisites for this. Many people are waiting for take-off, but I think that this take-off will be only in 2019.
If anyone thinks "go to the moon" will not happen this year. And it will be 2019, the sharks have succeeded in imposing your thoughts on you. Don't talk about anything in the crypto.
Everything can happen, even tomorrow.
copper member
Activity: 267
Don't know what marketers and pump will do like last year?  
However, it is common to say that the very early last year will be the gimmick and beyond.  
No one was thinking about what happened in the last year.  So many of us think that like last year, this time maybe crypto market pump.
legendary
Activity: 1512
Merit: 1010
ITSMYNE 🚀 Talk NFTs, Trade NFTs 🚀
Sorry for bringing you some bad news but I dont feel there will be a massive bull run like last year but there will be increase in the price of bitcoin when we see some good news here and there.
Activity: 249
I think not.  We will not see the same growth as it was last year, most likely it will be less!
Activity: 753

I don't think that there is going to be an increase in the market this year like there was in 2017, the signs are not pointing to something like that happening in the market, and quite frankly I don't think that bitcoin is getting enough transaction volume to pull off something like that this year, we just have to be patient and maybe next year we can get it
The market of crypto-currencies is unpredictable and the situation can change dramatically during the week, but even taking into account this fact, I also little believe that the trend will change this year.
Activity: 1313
Merit: 278
Nope this will never happen because 2017 is a bubble year and we’re just starting to recover from that point so what we have now is the real value of market,and as I  believe this will continue until 2019 and we can’t deny that,look how hard for the coins to get even 20% growth so how can we expect that highest value market ever had

That's right, the market is now cooling off from the bullish run of 2017, people themselves have raised the price of cryptocurrencies so high, and now we are back to about the true prices of coins. In my opinion, the market is still overvalued and will fall during 2019.
Activity: 350
Merit: 11

I don't think that there is going to be an increase in the market this year like there was in 2017, the signs are not pointing to something like that happening in the market, and quite frankly I don't think that bitcoin is getting enough transaction volume to pull off something like that this year, we just have to be patient and maybe next year we can get it
Activity: 518
Merit: 124
From the topic I would say no, the rise may have but we should not over expect it like as it was in 2017, but I still have the feelings that the rise will happen.
Activity: 144
Merit: 0
the giant rise for all the cripto maybe not will happen....it will happen maybe for a limited number of coins...the problem is to find the new coin that can do a big % of price grow...we must look for coins that are not ico or bounty but people are too stupid for this....I regret I did not get bought coins like litecoin,vertcoin or viacoin when they were very very low in 2015...there is a good dose of luck of course, but you must always do your own researches...for example watch Elicoin in livecoinwatch , is not an ICO or bounty... it's a coin with low mc, low supply, PoW whit cpu, no premine, active dev...only trading it on CREX24 for now...do you own researches in the thread in bitcointalk: https://bitcointalksearch.org/topic/anneli-elicoin-cpu-mining-only-exchange-available-3028302... people are too stupid for DYOR and got scammed by ICO or bounty...just my 2 cents...hope it helps...cheers
Activity: 560
Merit: 101
I don't think the rise in 2017 would be duplicated in the 2018. There are a lot of  problems and fuds that are causing the slow growth this year. One factor that i can think of is the elusive etf and the slow global adoption of btc. Nevertheless i am positive that all the impedements to cryptos rise will be resolved thus would lead to long awaited skyrocketing of  the crytos' prices.
Activity: 336
2018 did not show such growth as in the previous year and if you think objectively it is unlikely to bring, but I think that the market will begin to gain momentum by the end of the year or early next year.

Hopefully it will be happen in the end of this year that the price of btc and most of altcoins will increase and more valuable. In my observation in the market, it is too difficult to coins's price, example like btc to reach its price like in the end of 2017, but everything is possible in the cryptocurrency and of course i still optimist that the price of btc and most of altcoins will increase drastically. The increasing of coins's price still possible in the 2018 because we still have more than 2 months to end this year.
Pages:
Jump to: