Pages:
Author

Topic: Will the rise in 2018 be the same as in 2017? - page 4. (Read 2509 times)

Activity: 294
Merit: 10
yes i do believe in the trend of the market will happen again this year. just like in the past 2 years, where the market are red and the prices go down, but it bounces back in the last quarter of the year. lets hope that this will happen again.
Activity: 206
Merit: 11
What are your plans for the crypt at the end of 2018?
Are you waiting for the repetition of the events of the end of 2017?

I think that there will be no strong trend, because there are no prerequisites for this. Many people are waiting for take-off, but I think that this take-off will be only in 2019.

All possibilities can happen.
Although I think the price increase in 2018 is different from 2017 or more precisely in early 2019 there will be a large price difference. From the beginning of January to September we have been patient with a less pleasant price if at the end of 2018 there will be a huge price hike as the experts predict that it will treat a few sad months before
Activity: 84
Merit: 1
I have a few nuances that, although they do not say that the market will behave the same way as last year, but surely will prompt what will happen to it after a while:
 -The impact of bitcoin grows, which indicates a gradual realization by the market that the leading crypto currency is reliably protected.
 -Rally 2015-2017 was historic, but not unique in this ecosystem: from the end of 2011 to April 2013, the price of bitcoin increased 100-fold, and six months later-another ten.
 - Approval of bitcoin-ETF, even with a delay, could be a significant event, as it will make the asset extremely affordable for retail investors.  After the launch of the first ETF for gold in 2004, the price of precious metal increased by 350%.  The 2017 rally also caused a wave of corporate activity around bitcoin, and the promises of well-known banks, brokers, payment services and security service providers attract investors' attention using a value strategy.
  What also says that in the near future is unlikely to be a big increase in crypto currency!
Activity: 39
Merit: 0
If it is a bubble and it bursts, then the whole financial infrastructure will collapse
Activity: 756
Merit: 250
I do believe that this will happen again. For the past two years this trend ate just exactly the same. But we never know if this will be the same again. Lets just hope and pray for us to benefit.
I don't think it will be exactly the same as 2017. We know that the current prices and markets are not stable and this is close to the end of 2018. surely prices can rise but it will not be like 2017.
Activity: 39
Merit: 0
Judging by the current situation, it is almost impossible to believe that bitcoin will cost 20,000 dollars, but considering that exactly one year ago it cost 4000, everything can be. I believe that it will cost a million dollars
Activity: 1610
Merit: 372
If there is any growth at all, now all the cryptocurrencies will grow in price until September 30, and if the decision of the SEC will be negative prices will again fly down.
Activity: 2744
Merit: 541
Campaign Management?"Hhampuz" is the Man
Nope this will never happen because 2017 is a bubble year and we’re just starting to recover from that point so what we have now is the real value of market,and as I  believe this will continue until 2019 and we can’t deny that,look how hard for the coins to get even 20% growth so how can we expect that highest value market ever had
Activity: 378
EndChain - Complete Logistical Solution
I don't think so, because in 2017 crypto prices have risen very high and every time there is an increase there will be a decline and in 2018 I think the time for crypto prices will go down, and will increase again in a few years.
Activity: 67
I mean who knows. We can guess. If I knew such thing I would be a billionaire.
It's early for a rise yet...I think.
Activity: 182
Merit: 1
I do believe that this will happen again. For the past two years this trend ate just exactly the same. But we never know if this will be the same again. Lets just hope and pray for us to benefit.
Activity: 133
Judging by the current situation, it is almost impossible to believe that bitcoin will cost 20,000 dollars, but considering that exactly one year ago it cost 4000, everything can be. But the most important thing is that nobody knows what will happen in reality
Activity: 770
Merit: 101
send and receive money instantly, no hidden costs
The year 2017 was the continuation of recovery after the dump 2013-2014. This was the accumulated positive dynamics. This year we know another dynamics. I would be happy if BTC retains 6K as a support level.
Activity: 490
Merit: 11
Indeed history is no guarantee. I would say things could go further down and the bubbles could even end here. What do you think? Is there not only the slightest chance on such a scenario?
Activity: 798
Merit: 17
2023 would most likely be as bearish as 2022
we can not expect that type of huge bull run. compare to the past run we can expect a small bull run. we can predict btc goes to 13000$.
Activity: 168
I think good growth will be in 2019. Since 2018 brought the market correction. It can not be said that this was the best year for the stock market. But there are pluses. This is the appearance of new, interesting crypto currency. Which brought popularity. And as a lot of investment in yourself.
Activity: 1512
Merit: 316
I think this end of 2018 will be the increasing of the price in the market because it is usually happens in that time. We should be patient about everything, we can get that profit sooner. Observe the flow of the situation and just relax for the mean time.

Last quarter is still pending and we can expect some firework to begin soon and bull run will begin and again will have the happy faces of the investors who had being waiting for the momentum to make gain in this market. Its being long that market has not being in green zone for a long time at a stretch as well.

Activity: 316
Merit: 4
Even thought I will really want 2017 growth in crypto be the same as 2018, am afraid it wont be because the rate at which the market is going, i dont see any chance of that happening.
But hey! Its crypto world anything can happen with just one month, me i will be really with a little increase as to make ends meet.
The % of altcoins are really down and its scary day by day.
Activity: 462
Merit: 104
Sincerely all crypto holders are expecting the reoccurrence of what happened in the year 2017 in this 2018, the crypto market has been down since late February 2018 and since then the true lovers of crypto have been holding. The only reward for this year is to have bull market by the end of the year.

Repeat of the last year will not be, just each of the cryptocurrency will go its own way: it will grow at its own pace or fall and leave the market.
Activity: 462
Merit: 100
I think this end of 2018 will be the increasing of the price in the market because it is usually happens in that time. We should be patient about everything, we can get that profit sooner. Observe the flow of the situation and just relax for the mean time.
Pages:
Jump to: