Pages:
Author

Topic: Will there be an altseason this year? - page 3. (Read 1875 times)

Activity: 719
Merit: 250
September 28, 2019, 03:07:39 PM
I am little bit skeptical about that, you can now buy altcoins 10 times cheaper than in the year 2017, don´t you think that it would be too easy to gain 10x profit?

Exactly mate not easy to gain 10x profits but is possible just stay believe and trust with positive expectations. extend patience. But if you want to keep safe invest in bitcoin because bitcoin bullrun is coming soon.
I think that it is a very good time to invest in Altcoins, which fell more than 20 times from the peak of prices in 2017. I am sure that we will receive our profit in 2020-2021.
But this year we shouldn't wait for alt of the season, because the violas have been on the bottom for more than a year and can't start to grow normally.
Activity: 362
Merit: 7
September 28, 2019, 06:46:03 AM
I am little bit skeptical about that, you can now buy altcoins 10 times cheaper than in the year 2017, don´t you think that it would be too easy to gain 10x profit?

Exactly mate not easy to gain 10x profits but is possible just stay believe and trust with positive expectations. extend patience. But if you want to keep safe invest in bitcoin because bitcoin bullrun is coming soon.
I think that it is a very good time to invest in Altcoins, which fell more than 20 times from the peak of prices in 2017. I am sure that we will receive our profit in 2020-2021.

I'm inclined to agree with you, also historically Altcoins when they pump tend to be far more profitable and the fact that BTC dominance seems to be very slowly declining the last few days makes me think that we will see a lot more green in the top 10-20 Alt prices Smiley
Activity: 952
Merit: 104
July 30, 2019, 08:08:39 PM

legendary
Activity: 2366
Merit: 2054
July 30, 2019, 07:54:52 PM
Try to researching one altcoin on the market and calculating only one you choose to prepare buying and holding, you know price are speculatif, we don't know at future will be 100x or maybe geting minus.
Activity: 24
Merit: 0
July 30, 2019, 07:17:49 PM
Maybe not this year but an altseason will definitely come again slme point in time I'm sure.
Activity: 966
Merit: 502
July 30, 2019, 06:09:03 PM
Bitcoin seems to be having a jolly ride this year, and the alts aren't following suit, just a little gains here and there. And with the increasing percentage of bitcoin dominance which is now over 60%, do we see the alts pulling massive gains this year?

Truly, there has been no big leap recorded this year for altcoins except for  Binance coin but generally unlike bitcoin has witnessed in the last three months and I sincerely doubt we will have any alt run this year despite the fact that cryptocurrency market is a bit unpredictable
Activity: 924
Merit: 106
homt.net
July 30, 2019, 07:39:02 AM
legendary
Activity: 2646
Merit: 1106
Enterapp Pre-Sale Live - bit.ly/3UrMCWI
July 30, 2019, 06:52:41 AM
Chances are there but not really to be at 100% price growth. Not just because of its market volatility but because investors never been trusting altcoins more than they do in previous bull runs. I know it is accepted into our part but somehow we would like to see more improvements and to see altcoins soaring back high again.
At present there is very minimal chance for the altcoins to reach a higher level growth same as that of the year 2017. The bitcoin market is gaining good support at the moment, and when there is further growth we can expect the altcoins to grow along with bitcoin. This possibly will serve as the beginning of the alt season for the year. If the growth gets taken forward 2020 will be a big year for bitcoin and altcoins.
Activity: 1134
Merit: 103
July 30, 2019, 01:17:54 AM
Bitcoin seems to be having a jolly ride this year, and the alts aren't following suit, just a little gains here and there. And with the increasing percentage of bitcoin dominance which is now over 60%, do we see the alts pulling massive gains this year?
I expect the alt season this year. Perhaps in September, an active price movement for altcoins will begin. But in any case, you need to understand that the market can be very unpredictable, so always be vigilant. Don't rush to buy all altcoins before you are sure that altcoin season has begun.

We should always stay positive with the market situation, now we are in the prediction stage which we don't know whether there will be altcoin season. From the past 3 months, we don't see any improvements from the altcoin, so there are chances for the altcoins to increase their prices.
Activity: 1176
Merit: 104
July 30, 2019, 12:05:00 AM
we don't know when will happen the altseason, but I believe it will happen this year maybe in the ber months? hopefully...

Same hopes that we have last year but it seems like this year would be different since I am very positive to have the same market in 2017, maybe good news will add up like more exposure globally and adaption everywhere. Trend is a good thing for crypto and alt season will happen anytime.
Activity: 2954
Merit: 605
July 29, 2019, 06:09:16 PM
Chances are there but not really to be at 100% price growth. Not just because of its market volatility but because investors never been trusting altcoins more than they do in previous bull runs. I know it is accepted into our part but somehow we would like to see more improvements and to see altcoins soaring back high again.
Activity: 798
Merit: 503
July 29, 2019, 05:25:58 PM
I expect the alt season this year. Perhaps in September, an active price movement for altcoins will begin. But in any case, you need to understand that the market can be very unpredictable, so always be vigilant. Don't rush to buy all altcoins before you are sure that altcoin season has begun.
legendary
Activity: 2212
Merit: 1008
July 29, 2019, 04:18:27 PM
No one knows when will be the bull run for all the coins. If there is still issues on the legality of bitcoin it wont go the bull run that we are all waiting for.

I doubt that this season will come. Alts will be growing, but with splashes of activity. I guess, we need to pay more attention to one token, which really has the future, and which will 100% survive whatever happens. It is Ethereum. This is the best investment after Bitcoin that will stay the leader for many years.

Probably, Litecoin and Monero with Dash will be good in the future also.
Activity: 1834
Merit: 566
July 29, 2019, 08:19:52 AM
we don't know when will happen the altseason, but I believe it will happen this year maybe in the ber months? hopefully...

what did you mean by the ber months mate ?
can you explain me ?
i think we will see altseason in Q4 this year, but only time can answer our predictions right ?
He's definitely talking about the months Q4 months i.e the months that end with ber (September, October etc) but the altcoin market will be highly manipulated in those months and those months are the best month to accumulated more utilized, potential and highly supported altcoins with bitcoin before it next year.
Activity: 546
Merit: 100
July 28, 2019, 10:06:53 AM
There is still a chance but not the altseason is hoping for. I have witnessed a lot of delisting of old coins  from popular exchanges so you guys need to check first if your coin is going to make it to the altseason or at least a couple more months. So many people preparing with their heavy bags with losses in value but their wait is going to be in vain if the team abandoned the project and do and exit scam before altseason so be very careful and double check if the project has a strong will to make the project succeed.
Activity: 1050
Merit: 250
Revolutionizing Reward Points
July 28, 2019, 08:51:54 AM

what did you mean by the ber months mate ?
can you explain me ?
i think we will see altseason in Q4 this year, but only time can answer our predictions right ?
Activity: 602
Merit: 10
July 28, 2019, 08:50:43 AM
I think that you should look at what is happening on the cryptocurrency market in a different plane.  It is Bitcoin that shows good results, despite a slight price reduction in recent years.  The fact is that due to the globalization of the issue of cryptocurrency legalization and the inevitability of solving this problem in the near future, users understand that Bitcoin will come in the first place, and not other cryptocurrencies.  Based on this, users of cryptocurrency sell what they can, and buy Bitcoin.
Activity: 882
Merit: 251
July 28, 2019, 07:14:36 AM
As we observe the market altcoin seems not pulling it’s price. Yet, I am hopeful the time will come for alts since I am also holding. Though it took time for altseason I am looking forward for the rise to gain profit.
Activity: 392
Merit: 115
July 28, 2019, 04:41:07 AM
I see a lot of posts where it’s believed whales are only interested in BTC. Bitcoin is much more stable than most alts, but it also means that gains that can be made are also not as high as some alts. When everyone thinks it’s just Bitcoin and alts are no longer profitable, the boom starts. Whales play the mindgames for years now and make huge profits. Should start soon!
Activity: 526
Merit: 10
Lifestyle & Wellness Platform
July 28, 2019, 03:21:56 AM
I think Bitcoin will soon be down to give up the dominance for the top alts. This is not a good time to buy lots of Bitcoin because it will soon fall to 55% dominance.
So I think we should only buy top alts like ETH, Litecoin, Bitcoin cash.
Pages:
Jump to: