Pages:
Author

Topic: Will there be an altseason this year? - page 5. (Read 1875 times)

Activity: 2982
Merit: 790
July 09, 2019, 01:33:54 PM
perhaps at the next stage of Bitcoin growth, domination will fall, and when Bitcoin goes for a correction, money from it will go to Altcoin growth, Or maybe Bitcoin may already be pumped before halving.
it can happen if there is such an event. but seeing what happened when bitcoin experienced a correction most of the altcoins also followed it. this is different from the pump, I don't know why this event happened. when growing altcoin doesn't follow it but when it goes down, altcoin follows bitcoin.
This what makes this market is so unpredictable.It doesnt correlate prices anytime as we have seen in the past on where BTC

drags the whole trend including alts when theres a pump but eventually we are seeing on the opposite thing but at least we are seeing

greens specially on top alts in the market.It might not be similar on level of rises but it do shows response that the market is recovering.
Activity: 280
Merit: 1
Security and Privacy Features on the Blockchain
July 09, 2019, 01:10:36 PM
Everyone is hope that this year altcoins price will be increase like 2017. But when this day will start I can't tell you. 
Activity: 1120
Merit: 101
July 09, 2019, 11:27:04 AM
perhaps at the next stage of Bitcoin growth, domination will fall, and when Bitcoin goes for a correction, money from it will go to Altcoin growth, Or maybe Bitcoin may already be pumped before halving.
it can happen if there is such an event. but seeing what happened when bitcoin experienced a correction most of the altcoins also followed it. this is different from the pump, I don't know why this event happened. when growing altcoin doesn't follow it but when it goes down, altcoin follows bitcoin.
Activity: 798
Merit: 17
Cryptoknowmics - World's First Decentralized Media
July 09, 2019, 10:54:57 AM
Bitcoin seems to be having a jolly ride this year, and the alts aren't following suit, just a little gains here and there. And with the increasing percentage of bitcoin dominance which is now over 60%, do we see the alts pulling massive gains this year?
Am not sure mate,but seeing the dominance of bitcoin and the conversion happening from alt holders to Bitcoin?i think if there’s a season for altcoin then the last quarter maybe or early 2020

Bitcoin halving is happening in the midst of 2020 so that’s another thing to expect from this top 1 cryptocurrency
Activity: 431
Merit: 100
July 05, 2019, 03:57:29 AM
yes, crypto price is unpredictable
and, crypto is the best investments opportunity for now if we comparing with another assets, of course with high risk inside
remember, high risk will bring high gain, if we can choose the right crypto to invest  Wink
i believe altcoins season already coming now but in slow movements, because bitcoin price now run above $10K
the dominance of bitcoin does have to decline and now the trade must immediately move to altcoins if there is an increase in altcoin. if bitcoin continues to rise and trade continues to grow it will be bad for altcoin trading.
Activity: 616
Merit: 30
July 05, 2019, 03:14:55 AM
Bitcoin seems to be having a jolly ride this year, and the alts aren't following suit, just a little gains here and there. And with the increasing percentage of bitcoin dominance which is now over 60%, do we see the alts pulling massive gains this year?
Am not sure mate,but seeing the dominance of bitcoin and the conversion happening from alt holders to Bitcoin?i think if there’s a season for altcoin then the last quarter maybe or early 2020

Bitcoin halving is happening in the midst of 2020 so that’s another thing to expect from this top 1 cryptocurrency
Activity: 1092
Merit: 250
July 05, 2019, 02:35:48 AM
There is a possibility alts will have there moment as well, we still have some few more months to go before year ends so you never know what will happen within this period, crypto is unpredictable.

yes, crypto price is unpredictable
and, crypto is the best investments opportunity for now if we comparing with another assets, of course with high risk inside
remember, high risk will bring high gain, if we can choose the right crypto to invest  Wink
i believe altcoins season already coming now but in slow movements, because bitcoin price now run above $10K
Activity: 826
Merit: 265
July 02, 2019, 10:46:36 AM
There’s no need to expect for such altseason because all of us knew that they will only follow bitcoins journey,we can see the good movement of Bitcoin while altcoins leaves behind but this is jut effect of the long waiting of the bitcoin investors so they are putting their investments towards this number 1 coin and leaving the altcoin for a while,but when everything turns fine already and the market stabilizes like what 2017 then all the Cryptocurrency will grow together with the rank number one bitcoin
Activity: 378
Merit: 11
July 02, 2019, 10:42:40 AM
I think there will be an increase in altcoins this year, but it will start a little later. Earlier Bitcoin first grew, and only then altcoins. I think we still have to wait.
it looks like the altcoin market is just waiting for bitcoin to grow its value. why not think like a BNB or LTC that this year has started their own pump. every coin float should think of it, not just waiting for the market to be driven by bitcoin.
when bitcoin moves then many people sell altcoins for bitcoin, it will be bad for altcoin growth.

I hope so. But bitcoin crashed already! When it was climbing, altcoin does not moved. But I guess they will be affected right now. Yes, many altcoins depend their increase in bitcoin. However, because bitcoin failed to sustain its price, I think altcoins today will having its difficult to move up. BNB and LTC have their momentum soon as they got some development.But bitcoin is really the driving force of altcoins.
Activity: 686
Merit: 108
July 02, 2019, 08:50:32 AM
I think we will have an alt coin season but it will be limited to major altcoins such as ethereum XRP Waves and maybe few more.
But there will be no shit coin season for sure.
Shit coins are gonna die very fast.

Yes, thy will die because of being useless in the market. We knew that top altcoins will have thei own uptrend next to bitcoin but we can’t tell if its going to start this year or not but I’m confident that top altcoins can go along with bitcoin so make sure you hold those coins and never to hold shitcoins again.
Activity: 686
Merit: 35
July 02, 2019, 07:37:31 AM
There is a possibility alts will have there moment as well, we still have some few more months to go before year ends so you never know what will happen within this period, crypto is unpredictable.
Activity: 698
Merit: 251
July 02, 2019, 07:12:01 AM
as far as now no , considering the bitcoin price movement there is no mmuch movement is alts , altcoin season is not there as much in was in previous years all are in sideways or down but i believe some stable coin price will start its bullrun
Activity: 392
Merit: 1
🔰FERRUM NETWORK🔰
July 02, 2019, 06:30:34 AM
Yet now the main idea is to select tokens that have fallen after the IEO. Many will long remember Matic pump... I think now ONE can do something like that.
Activity: 461
Merit: 17
🔰FERRUM NETWORK🔰
July 02, 2019, 04:21:27 AM
Guys, history repeats but new variants always different from old. And we see partial altseason now. Look on the binance 'child' tokens Matic, One, Fet, BTT. Is it not growth? Look on some other alts. I don't see such pump/price growth at the last autumn when we saw consolidation only
Of course the altcoin growth rate this season is quite good, especially major currencies such as ETH, Litecoin, BNB or Dash. This is indeed the crypto cycle that will definitely occur every certain period, because like a swing, the lower altcoin price will definitely rise again someday.
This opportunity is used by investors or traders to get profits because prices cannot be stagnant, every day it must go up or down. Even very fast, in minutes.
Activity: 537
Merit: 12
July 02, 2019, 03:03:23 AM
I think we will have an alt coin season but it will be limited to major altcoins such as ethereum XRP Waves and maybe few more.

What about medium coins? Between the top 100 and shitcoins, there are a lot of assets that will survive. This is a fairly large market share. These coins/tokens will also be pumped. But when will it be? I do not think that in 2019.
Activity: 798
Merit: 103
July 02, 2019, 01:41:30 AM
Nobody really know which altcoins are going to increase or not. Some are increasing compare to BTC and some are just following Bitcoin. We need to wait more to really see if it really happen.
Activity: 2828
Merit: 611
July 02, 2019, 01:28:14 AM

It is impossible to be sure but probably yes and I hope we are going to see the start of the altcoin bull season in few weeks maybe days.
I think BTC bull run is over for now and people will start to buy altcoins when the market is stable.
HA, this is just the beginning of bitcoin bull run mate, we have not seen anything, the ATH this time around will sure hit close to $50k, and this value is still very low for now, there are so many fundamentals that will still contribute to bitcoin bull run in the long run before we can talk of it consolidating for altcoins to start running their own bulls, we still have factors like the halving of 2020, we still have the face eBook coin release too which is going to also be by 2020.

Before bitcoin bull run can come to halt, I think it will be 2020, and that is when I expect bitcoin to go on consolidation for a very long period, which is during this time that investors pump great amount of money into the altcoins industry, but as we know that it is a speculative market, there is nothing that can ever be 100 percent predicted, so anything can still happen too this year.
Activity: 896
Merit: 251
June 30, 2019, 02:44:24 PM
Guys, history repeats but new variants always different from old. And we see partial altseason now. Look on the binance 'child' tokens Matic, One, Fet, BTT. Is it not growth? Look on some other alts. I don't see such pump/price growth at the last autumn when we saw consolidation only
Activity: 1050
Merit: 102
Cryptocurrency addict | Invest at your own risk.
June 30, 2019, 01:17:01 PM
I really believe there will be this year because indeed the altcoin is stuck at the moment, they are going up on fiat because bitcoin is going up for example ethereum which is going up on the fiat but the bitcoin pair is down or stuck. I just thought maybe at the end of this year it would explode or a few months sooner
legendary
Activity: 1218
Merit: 1001
June 30, 2019, 11:03:11 AM
Pages:
Jump to: