Pages:
Author

Topic: Will there ever be another crypto boom similar to BTC in my lifetime? - page 5. (Read 6678 times)

legendary
Activity: 1050
Merit: 1000
Those just sound like PnD altcoins. Where would you keep your ear to the ground? Alternate crypto forums is full of emotional shills.

Both have very solid technology behind them and are innovative. They are pump and dump but then so is Bitcoin.

Alternate crypto, and see if some idea is gaining traction then visit their own forums. Basically you want to be rich, but do not actually want any effort put into it.
legendary
Activity: 2044
Merit: 1005
Sorry this was it. We're all millionaires, and you're not.

Please take a screenshot of your bank account so I can fantasize about it?

My advice is to focus on reality and not on fantasies of striking it rich. I assume you have a college degree now. Use it.

But reality is people getting rich off Bitcoin. Are you implying it was a fantasy?  A college degree will get me nothing aside from a job as a janitor or electrician.  It would take 20 years to accumulate even 100k.

DOnt listen to the noob... yes do the math volume tells us its great to accumulate here or anywhere at these prices. Just keep working and buying bitcoins with a few % of your extra money.. dont put in more than you can afford to lose as it is high risk... however seems it is a good trade as of now.

I'll keep buying 100$ of BTC every 2 months. However, that is useless considering it will take me years to accumulate even a miniscule amount.

Bitcoin has the potential to appreciate another 1000 times, and some altcoins, or other crypto technology could appreciate 10,000 times.....

Also, there are startups in the world, which may in the future appreciate 100,000 times.

You just need to think.

Are you sure? If BTC appreciated by 1000 times, it would be worth 350,000$ a Bitcoin. Do you know how laughable that sounds? People would literally be more wealthy than the wealthiest billionaires on the planet the logic doesn't work out.

There are so many happening right now over here. NXT last year, BTSX this year amongst others. If you keep your ear to the ground you will find so many get rich coins with enough volume to make you a millionaire.

Those just sound like PnD altcoins. Where would you keep your ear to the ground? Alternate crypto forums is full of emotional shills.

It might be $350k.. who knows... if it becomes used by banks then its possible. Like I said plan around it like its high -risk high reward.... dont bet it will happen for sure.
legendary
Activity: 4438
Merit: 3387
My advice is to focus on reality and not on fantasies of striking it rich. I assume you have a college degree now brain. Use it.

But reality is people getting rich off Bitcoin. Are you implying it was a fantasy?  A college degree will get me nothing aside from a job as a janitor or electrician.  It would take 20 years to accumulate even 100k.

Sorry. Let me fix that.
Activity: 130
Merit: 100
In Crypto We Trust
You need to start saving money (% of your income) and diversify your saving-investment portfolio with Bitcoin, Alts & some good stocks (always keep some cash just in case).

And like that you can learn to feel the markets much better, learn how the day trading feels like and afterwards decide which strategy you want to use...

Activity: 51
Merit: 502

My advice is to focus on reality and not on fantasies of striking it rich. I assume you have a college degree now. Use it.

But reality is people getting rich off Bitcoin. Are you implying it was a fantasy?  A college degree will get me nothing aside from a job as a janitor or electrician.  It would take 20 years to accumulate even 100k.

DOnt listen to the noob... yes do the math volume tells us its great to accumulate here or anywhere at these prices. Just keep working and buying bitcoins with a few % of your extra money.. dont put in more than you can afford to lose as it is high risk... however seems it is a good trade as of now.

I'll keep buying 100$ of BTC every 2 months. However, that is useless considering it will take me years to accumulate even a miniscule amount.

Bitcoin has the potential to appreciate another 1000 times, and some altcoins, or other crypto technology could appreciate 10,000 times.....

Also, there are startups in the world, which may in the future appreciate 100,000 times.

You just need to think.

Are you sure? If BTC appreciated by 1000 times, it would be worth 350,000$ a Bitcoin. Do you know how laughable that sounds? People would literally be more wealthy than the wealthiest billionaires on the planet the logic doesn't work out.

There are so many happening right now over here. NXT last year, BTSX this year amongst others. If you keep your ear to the ground you will find so many get rich coins with enough volume to make you a millionaire.

If bitcoin appreciates another 1,000 times, it will have a market cap of $4.7Trillion. $4Trillion is a drop in the financial ocean, for example, today, Gold has a market cap of $7Trillion.
Activity: 1274
Merit: 500
Proof-of-Stake Blockchain Network

But reality is people getting rich off Bitcoin. Are you implying it was a fantasy?  A college degree will get me nothing aside from a job as a janitor or electrician.  It would take 20 years to accumulate even 100k.

You just need to think.

Trading altcoins was the holy grail the last 12 months.
Activity: 420
Merit: 250

You just need to think.

legendary
Activity: 1050
Merit: 1000
Activity: 51
Merit: 502

You just need to think.
legendary
Activity: 4438
Merit: 3387
legendary
Activity: 2044
Merit: 1005
Activity: 38
Merit: 1
Activity: 420
Merit: 250
were all doomed  Kiss Cry Cry Cry
Pages:
Jump to: