Pages:
Author

Topic: Will this market collapse in May 2018 - page 4. (Read 528 times)

Activity: 532
Merit: 100
I don’t see any signals showing that the market is going to collapse. There is a recession at all the markets, so that is why we don’t see big growth.
legendary
Activity: 1148
Merit: 1006
Ongoing month is to make a big change in the growth of bitcoin as well other digital currencies. In specific I believe the ongoing price increase to be the initial point for the first quarter of the year. The second quarter will be more effective with the ongoing price trend continuing to make new ath.
I don't think we can see a big change on this month, still we need a couple of months to recover the market. This is just small correction i think after August we may change some big changes in all cryptocurrency prices. in between that maybe one more time the market will collapse but not sure.
Activity: 273
After the bitcoin price goes up 10,000$ and people seem to have sold bitcoin at this price. and now the bitcoin has been adjusted down to 9300$. but not for long. Bitcoin prices and market will rebound and rebound. This is a natural law of the market
Activity: 300
Merit: 10
Borderless for People, Frictionless for Banks
Is a market collapse in May 2018 imminent!

I hope not but Bitcoins drop from approx 9950 USD to approx 9350 USD (depends on what exchange you use) took everyone by surprise
In my opinion BTC is losing dominance and does not have the momentum to break these levels (10K)
People are buying ALTS instead of BTC because they think that larger gains are possible.
Bitcoin still drives the market at the moment.
If Bitcoin suffers so do the ALTS

IF

ETH can gain more dominance along with some other ALTS the market trend will not be driven by Bitcoin

Therefore I believe we are at a junction where the market decides what they want making for an extremely volatile time.

If Bitcoin takes a dive to 9K now it could trigger a market collapse

Chart analyst do not take into consideration the psychology of the market participants and over 95% of them did not see this drop to 9300 USD: A lot of them bought in at 9950 USD and got burnt and are now facing a situation where the market could go into freefall if 9K is breached.

This is a theory and I HOPE I AM WRONG

I do not think the market will collapse in May of 2018. From the beginning of this year, there was too much bad news related to crypto, which affected the cryptocurrency market. However, I believe that this is just a fluctuation of the market, with the strength and potential, the market will soon recover and stabilize again. Now is a good time to invest in the potential altcoin and Bitcoin. I am sure that in the next few months the price will increase.
Activity: 224
Merit: 1
“Revolutionizing Brokerage of Personal Data”

I hope not but Bitcoins drop from approx 9950 USD to approx 9350 USD (depends on what exchange you use) took everyone by surprise
In my opinion BTC is losing dominance and does not have the momentum to break these levels (10K)
People are buying ALTS instead of BTC because they think that larger gains are possible.

IF

ETH can gain more dominance along with some other ALTS the market trend will not be driven by Bitcoin

Therefore I believe we are at a junction where the market decides what they want making for an extremely volatile time.

Chart analyst do not take into consideration the psychology of the market participants and over 95% of them did not see this drop to 9300 USD: A lot of them bought in at 9950 USD and got burnt and are now facing a situation where the market could go into freefall if 9K is breached.

this is just a theory and the truth is that you can't have an idea what will happen. Price can grow to $14k easily but also drop to $6k again. The rest is just sheer speculation...
Activity: 518
Merit: 101

IF

Naahhh...!!! I doubt this would happen. May is Consensus month and this event usually results to the alts price increase. So I don't  see a collapse within this month. A little price fall may occur but it is insignificant because many of these alts will surely explode at the end of May! You can check Consensus' history for reference.
Activity: 994
Merit: 502
Ongoing month is to make a big change in the growth of bitcoin as well other digital currencies. In specific I believe the ongoing price increase to be the initial point for the first quarter of the year. The second quarter will be more effective with the ongoing price trend continuing to make new ath.
Activity: 336
Merit: 3
The SEC will finish many coins. Most ER20 coins are illegal and the dumb asses that have a stake in them don’t understand this. Wait until the SEC get rocking and rolling taking these coins down: There wont be many left!
Activity: 420
The fall may come as a normal correction and price may dip for a temporary period but it will rise again with greater thrust as previous graphs shows us the movement of btc.And why are you such negative on btc growth and getting eroded by such false news and getting into trap of disbeleif.Btc will remain crypto king forever and prices will reach moon one day.So beleive in it and hodl your coins.
Activity: 336
Merit: 3
lol at those that believe btc dominance is really only at 30%

please don't be fooled by coinmarketcrap

most icos have fake high caps that are easy to manipulated because the initial distribution was a  joke

we have tens of projects that went from apparently a couple of million (probably not even that really) to nearly billions when their ico only raised a million or 2

you will never know what real interest there is in such a project the volume is probably all fake too.

no other project has 5% the adoption real world of btc even eth .... btc is so far ahead in terms of infastructure investment you would not believe it... looking at coinmarketcap you think some of these icos are not too far behind. They are laughable in comparison.

Real btc dominance is likely still at 60% or even greater.

anything ico based could be swooped in on by the sec at any time and that will be reduced to dust regardless of what most think here.

Your correct the SEC will finish many coins. Most ER20 coins are illegal and the dumb asses that have a stake in them don’t understand this. Wait until the SEC get rocking and rolling taking these coins down: There wont be many left!

I would be keeping 50% MIN in btc and quite a bit in other good pow projects without huge premines.

Activity: 131
Merit: 0
No matter what happens, BITCOIN Remains the Kings. it will fall and it will raise again.
Activity: 324
I think that any problems in the market now, no.just a little confused on which should not pay attention at all
legendary
Activity: 2100
Merit: 1167
MY RED TRUST LEFT BY SCUMBAGS - READ MY SIG
lol at those that believe btc dominance is really only at 30%

please don't be fooled by coinmarketcrap

most icos have fake high caps that are easy to manipulated because the initial distribution was a  joke

we have tens of projects that went from apparently a couple of million (probably not even that really) to nearly billions when their ico only raised a million or 2

you will never know what real interest there is in such a project the volume is probably all fake too.

no other project has 5% the adoption real world of btc even eth .... btc is so far ahead in terms of infastructure investment you would not believe it... looking at coinmarketcap you think some of these icos are not too far behind. They are laughable in comparison.

Real btc dominance is likely still at 60% or even greater.

anything ico based could be swooped in on by the sec at any time and that will be reduced to dust regardless of what most think here.

I would be keeping 50% MIN in btc and quite a bit in other good pow projects without huge premines.

Activity: 1055
Merit: 103
www.Artemis.co
Are you too new to crypto?
Bitcoin has rose and dropped larger than than on a day.
The latest price trend are much more stable than it ever was.
Crypto has proved itself in much more difficult times, it's now an easy path ahead.
Activity: 924
Merit: 512
May is the most supporting month in Cryptocurrency because this month all the growing slowly so automatically peoples are interested to invest in Cryptocurrency. But June month all the coins moving forward  so don't think negative in Cryptocurrency already many peoples are panic to invest in Cryptocurrency know only everything should be normal it will reach higher position in end of the year.

That's correct I see the May month giving the good marketplace growth for all the cryptos. So we do notworry at all still this month ends mate. I advice you to go with the bitcoin investment if possible even today.
I see slight fall on the market on various cryptos, so right time drift gear to the potential alts and bitcoin today.
This may be correction but would not be a dump we see more. I believe end of this year 20k USD for bitcoin price chart.
Activity: 602
Merit: 250
We know how many ico each day, and people seem to want to try their luck there. Maybe the potential rise of bitcoin and top coins is no longer too appealing, but I think just plain volatile.
Activity: 322
Merit: 15
Why would the market collapse in May 2018? I mean, cryptocurrency is the future and these blockchain technologies will still exist. Sooner or later, I think it will replace the current money system of the world.
Activity: 1092
Merit: 257
LuckyB.it is Back!
May is the most supporting month in Cryptocurrency because this month all the growing slowly so automatically peoples are interested to invest in Cryptocurrency. But June month all the coins moving forward  so don't think negative in Cryptocurrency already many peoples are panic to invest in Cryptocurrency know only everything should be normal it will reach higher position in end of the year.
Activity: 200
Merit: 10
These are normal fluctuations that show that coin price has settled for the time being. There are many prophets saying that bitcoin will rise to $20000 this year and I do believe that this will happen sooner or later, so there is no reason to panic.

Yes fluctuations is always there at cryptocurrency, price of cryptocoins are base at the supply and demand of the market. If all of us will hodl longer at our coins the supply at the market is lesser and demand will rise high then that's the time that cryptocoins will rise high. We cannot stop withdrawals of coins because all of us has freedom, free to do of how are we going to handle our cryptocoins that we can sell it anytime. I think majority of us likes to hodl because we believe hodling will gives us good profits in the future but life in unpredictable sometimes financial problems will occur and we might sell our coins at a lower price because we really needed money. Some instances that we should consider volatility is always there at cryptocurrency.

Activity: 140
Merit: 0

IF

I do not think so, markets will not collapse because a lot of people wants this and a lot pf people use this. Negativity will cause collaption but if people stay positive this market will never collapse.
Pages:
Jump to: