Pages:
Author

Topic: Will this market collapse in May 2018 - page 6. (Read 528 times)

Activity: 840
Merit: 252
Why are so many people affected by the movement of bitcoin? They are always negative when bitcoin does not reach the expected resistance. If you are a newbie then cryptocurrency investing is not good for you because you are affected when bitcoin value is down at the price you do not expect to be. But if you are a trader, this is normal.

There maybe ups and there maybe downs in the cryptocurrency movement because of bitcoin. But I believe bitcoin will forever be the king of cryptocurrencies.
Activity: 336
Merit: 3
May 07, 2018, 04:44:42 AM
This article is not helping things:

Pro-BTC Wall St Analyst Urges Not To Buy Crypto Now, Despite Recent Rally

https://cointelegraph.com/news/pro-btc-wall-st-analyst-urges-not-to-buy-crypto-now-despite-recent-rally
legendary
Activity: 1554
Merit: 1334
May 07, 2018, 04:08:52 AM
There are a lof of "IF" in this thread Cheesy
There is a traditional Turkish term
If my aunt has moustache, she would be my uncle Cheesy

Ok this is my "if"
If bitcoin reach 100k dollars, all of the markets will rise and rise. Cheesy
May 07, 2018, 04:12:08 AM
Disbelief, not a person, can shake the market to that extent, so lets not jump the gun, and fuel these unnecessary fires.

He is one of the culprits!
The other culprits are bitches that buy ETH!
If they keep buying ETH the market will implode in the short-term!
This market is in stalemate with BTC below 10: Get your head around this!
May 07, 2018, 04:06:36 AM
BTC is trading at 9320 USD 3pm Asia time. This means that Asian investors are not supporting its price today and they are the majority stake holders along with the whales! Tether and USD are not the drivers: The Yen is the driver!
Activity: 532
Merit: 114
May 07, 2018, 04:06:15 AM
Disbelief, not a person, can shake the market to that extent, so lets not jump the gun, and fuel these unnecessary fires.
May 07, 2018, 04:00:00 AM
I do not think so. I think it has started already to increase. And it will run till December. In the meantime there may have some ups & down phase according to trade.

OK, it is a theory that I really hope is wrong!
May 07, 2018, 03:58:10 AM
I don’t know why there are so many sellers at the 10K level!
In other words supply is more than demand!
Maybe Warren Buffets big mouth has screwed everything!
What he needs to understand that at the end of the day the US Government will go bankrupt: NOT IF: WHEN

Warren is worried financial institions will buy BTC/ALTS instead of stocks and his portfolio will suffer!
He would do better shutting his mouth!
copper member
Activity: 2338
Merit: 1293
Need a Bounty Manager? t.me/shasan32
May 07, 2018, 03:57:10 AM
I do not think so. I think it has started already to increase. And it will run till December. In the meantime there may have some ups & down phase according to trade.
May 07, 2018, 03:54:22 AM
I don’t know why there are so many sellers at the 10K level!
In other words supply is more than demand!
Maybe Warren Buffets big mouth has screwed everything!
What he needs to understand that at the end of the day the US Government will go bankrupt: NOT IF: WHEN
May 07, 2018, 03:31:56 AM
Is a market collapse in May 2018 imminent!

I hope not but Bitcoins drop from approx 9950 USD to approx 9350 USD (depends on what exchange you use) took everyone by surprise
In my opinion BTC is losing dominance and does not have the momentum to break these levels (10K)
People are buying ALTS instead of BTC because they think that larger gains are possible.
Bitcoin still drives the market at the moment.
If Bitcoin suffers so do the ALTS

IF

ETH can gain more dominance along with some other ALTS the market trend will not be driven by Bitcoin

Therefore I believe we are at a junction where the market decides what they want making for an extremely volatile time.

If Bitcoin takes a dive to 9K now it could trigger a market collapse

Chart analyst do not take into consideration the psychology of the market participants and over 95% of them did not see this drop to 9300 USD: A lot of them bought in at 9950 USD and got burnt and are now facing a situation where the market could go into freefall if 9K is breached.

This is a theory and I HOPE I AM WRONG

Pages:
Jump to: