Pages:
Author

Topic: Will vaccine passports lead to the demise of vaccines? - page 3. (Read 469 times)

legendary
Activity: 4102
Merit: 7763
'The right to privacy matters'
you will NOT and never will need a 'covid passport' for going to a retail store pub or cafe

no one will be stupid to pay £120 to have a test just to be confirmed negative to be able to have a pint and then need to pay another £120 a few days later to reconfirm they are not infected to have another pint on another day

businesses would never demand such a stupid thing either

the covid passports are for those who want to fly to countries on aeroplanes(cylinder air prisons) but dont want to quarantine
by being vaccinated or having a test within 48 hours of the plane ride. allows passengers to not have to be put in quarantine on arrival

if only the conspiracy idiots would actually do two things. they could alleviate their own fears
1. realise they they as basement dwellers wont travel on a plane anyway. thus hve no need for a covid pass
2. realise the covid pass wont be used for grocery stores or pubs

Many anti vaxers fear this vaccine 💉 will hurt and kill you.

But if I were a super villian looking to waste people I would not waste compliant people I would waste free thinkers.

So if ⅔ of the world gets a vaccine and follows orders ⅓ resists.

that is 2.7 billion smart guy free thinkers guys like the op an anti vaxer and a free thinker.

So Jet Cash would be targeted with the next virus covid-22 or covid -23

it is already made 5 times as deadly as  covid-19

And all the no mask no vaccine people will be at super high risk since they would be the natural targets.

villains always target none compliant people.

So frankly choice
a is villians looking to whack free thinkers that resist
b is villians looking to whack easy to control people that follow them
c no villains honest science vax is lessor of two evils
d no villains honest science vax is worst of two evils
e no villains honest science math is about the same shot or no shot.

I figure a to be more likely the b so pro shot
I figure c to be more likely than d or e pro shot.

the least likely is b
the second least likely may or may not be d

not sure what to think about e.

so will I get a shot. If they tell me I can have an appointment I would take the phizer.
legendary
Activity: 4186
Merit: 4385
you will NOT and never will need a 'covid passport' for going to a retail store pub or cafe

no one will be stupid to pay £120 to have a test just to be confirmed negative to be able to have a pint and then need to pay another £120 a few days later to reconfirm they are not infected to have another pint on another day

businesses would never demand such a stupid thing either

the covid passports are for those who want to fly to countries on aeroplanes(cylinder air prisons) but dont want to quarantine
by being vaccinated or having a test within 48 hours of the plane ride. allows passengers to not have to be put in quarantine on arrival

if only the conspiracy idiots would actually do two things. they could alleviate their own fears
1. realise they they as basement dwellers wont travel on a plane anyway. thus hve no need for a covid pass
2. realise the covid pass wont be used for grocery stores or pubs
legendary
Activity: 1232
Merit: 1888
It sounds too good to be true to me. There are too many economic interests at stake. Do you think that after everything that has happened, they are going to recognize that 95% of the people do not need the vaccine? Not a chance. The pharmaceutical companies are going to sell vaccines like crazy.
legendary
Activity: 2688
Merit: 2444
https://JetCash.com
We have a proposal in the UK that vaccine passports should be created. This seems to be under serious consideration by our government. The passports will certify that a person has received a Covid vaccination, or that he/she has developed natural immunity, or has recovered from a recent Covid infection. Some virologists are of the opinion that as many as 95% of the population have innate immunity to the whole family of Corona viruses. If this is born out by the passport testing, will it lead to a realisation that vaccinations are not required for protection against the virus?
Pages:
Jump to: