Pages:
Author

Topic: Will WAVES do better than LISK on the markets? - page 3. (Read 2437 times)

Activity: 236
Merit: 100
Will WAVES do better than LISK on the markets?

I don't know why you are comparing Lisk with Waves if they are totally different projects with different purposes. It would make sense comparing ETH with Lisk or Waves with NXT or BTS. Waves is a token platform that aims for fiat integration via gateways while Lisk aims for blockchain applications.
Activity: 454
Merit: 250
This industry is pure fiction
If you mean the price and market cap, then the question is, when? In the first days, when the initial dump by the day traders is happening, while lisk has passed that stage, maybe waves will have less market cap for a while. At the end of 2016 I believe waves will be bigger than lisk and have a higher market cap though. Smiley

That's the thing. I'm not sure it will. The potential is there but the market will always do what it wants to do regardless of potential.

I remember NXT in the early days, now look at it.
Activity: 280
Merit: 100
It's a very smooth looking project, best contact to the userbase I've seen so far
legendary
Activity: 3976
Merit: 1421
Life, Love and Laughter...
We cannot really predict these things.  But what do you mean in saying 'do better'?  Do you mean their coin/tokens do well in the market or do you mean will the platform get enough users to become successful?
I mean how well their tokens will do on the market in terms of price and overall marketcap.

Of course we can't really predict these things as a certainty.

Ah then it's just a matter of common people and the big whales buying in, thereby increasing their marketcap.  That can be manipulated...  Easily.

On the other hand if their respective platforms do get enough meaningful users, that's a more solid statement that they 'did well'.  A lot of platforms were created and tried, but I have yet to see a truly successful platform in wide use today.
Activity: 886
Merit: 510
If you mean the price and market cap, then the question is, when? In the first days, when the initial dump by the day traders is happening to waves while lisk has more or less passed that stage, maybe waves will have less market cap for a while. At the end of 2016 I believe waves will be bigger than lisk and have a higher market cap though. Smiley
We cannot really predict these things.  But what do you mean in saying 'do better'?  Do you mean their coin/tokens do well in the market or do you mean will the platform get enough users to become successful?
I mean how well their tokens will do on the market in terms of price and overall marketcap.

Of course we can't really predict these things as a certainty.
legendary
Activity: 3976
Merit: 1421
Life, Love and Laughter...
We cannot really predict these things.  But what do you mean in saying 'do better'?  Do you mean their coin/tokens do well in the market or do you mean will the platform get enough users to become successful?
I say no.

I think LISK is a damp squib and WAVES will be even worse. I don't see WAVES overtaking LISK in marketcap. Maybe day 1 (if even that), but that will be it. I see it two-stepping with Dogecoin at position 9/10 in the first few weeks.

I'm not even sure it will be able to stand against DOGE. Might even drop to start sparring with Monero. Crowdsale hype is starting to hit the skids (and about time too).
Pages:
Jump to: