Pages:
Author

Topic: Will XRP Claim the #2 Position? - page 4. (Read 871 times)

Activity: 728
Merit: 250
October 16, 2019, 03:39:17 AM
Ripple’s performance has been better as it is not only faster but also the cheaper one and can scale much more efficiently than Ethereum. And yes, in September 2018 it was on second position, but it didn't last long. Ethereum quickly regain its leading position. Wll it repeat? Depends on future development of ethereum, whether it will be upgraded to ethereum 2.0. or not. Because now both speed and cost of transactions of ethereum are disappointing.
Activity: 826
Merit: 100
October 16, 2019, 03:24:29 AM
I don't see it happening at all. Ethereum has so much development and progress going on and it can either stay on #2 forever or possibly dethrone BTC, though that is something that will not happen in a few years for now.
In the past XRP shifted ETH to 3rd and XRP moved up to 2nd in coinmarketcap, but for now it looks like it will be difficult to happen again, although everything is possible, but if we look at it in terms of the current volume it seems it will be difficult for XRP to shift ETH to rank 3 again.
Activity: 56
Merit: 1
October 16, 2019, 02:47:48 AM
To the ongoing Bull trend of Ripple (XRP), It is likely to gain 90% more to the current price of $0.2897 USD, with 0.00003475 BTC in terms of Bitcoins. XRP is more likely to push upwards and predicted to beat Ethereum to take its place and be ranked #2 in the cryptocurrency market.

XRP has a market cap of $12,517,129,114 USD with total supply of 99,991,330,383 XRP. The return on investment (ROI) for Ripple has stood at a whopping 4,836.66%. XRP has gained a total of 28% since the end of September and is residing in its trade beneath Ethereum.

Read More: https://www.thecoinrepublic.com/xrp-is-likely-to-beat-ethereum-to-get-crowned-as-2-in-crypto-world/

If it does, it is quite likely that it will only be a temporary thing. Even if ETH does fall to #3 again, the launch of Ethereum 2.0 is bound to bring it back up, imo.
Activity: 868
Merit: 257
October 16, 2019, 02:30:21 AM
There is a past happening in which ripple or XRP claim the 2nd place in the marketcap when the ethereum dumps so big but the claiming of xrp to the rank 2 in the market cap did not last so long because ethereum recover again so fast. Maybe someday xrp or the ripples can claim the position 2 in the market but I believe this is not the time that xrp will get the position 2.
Activity: 1652
Merit: 702
October 16, 2019, 01:49:46 AM
XRP already did in 2018 if I'm not mistaken, when Ethereum went on the worst downfall of its career. So it's really possible, I think during that time there are a lot of good news on XRP platform that's why there was a momentarily shift, however, it didn't last that long though, Ethereum was somewhat able to recover and XRP hype died down.
yes, XRP had done it in 2018 yesterday, and that was really the thing that made ETH be pushed back, moreover the decline in the price of ETH which was under $ 100 made XRP take over position # 2. however, I also feel that at this time XRP did not have the opportunity to regain that place. on the other hand, the development of ETH is getting ready to move forward in 2020. it makes me think that ETH is getting further away from XRP, and that ETH needs will increase rapidly.
Activity: 1036
October 16, 2019, 01:48:20 AM
XRP already did in 2018 if I'm not mistaken, when Ethereum went on the worst downfall of its career. So it's really possible, I think during that time there are a lot of good news on XRP platform that's why there was a momentarily shift, however, it didn't last that long though, Ethereum was somewhat able to recover and XRP hype died down.
Position from CMC always have chances to change from time to time, ETH was able to regained the number 2 spot after XRP out performed them few years back, It's not impossible for XRP to outpost again ETH if there's nothing happened with this ETH 2.0, if supporters will not be impress by any updates and no community help
to happen along the process. We are inside crypto there's no accurate movement that we can predict accordingly.
Activity: 191
Merit: 1
October 16, 2019, 01:41:30 AM
I don't see it happening at all. Ethereum has so much development and progress going on and it can either stay on #2 forever or possibly dethrone BTC, though that is something that will not happen in a few years for now.
Activity: 2632
Merit: 544
October 16, 2019, 01:12:12 AM
Activity: 438
arcs-chain.com
October 15, 2019, 09:16:27 PM
The possibility of XRP holding the second position is higher if we continue to enter a bear market. In 2018, XRP performed well when other currencies proved weak.
In the past, people have been arguing about the report from crypto research firm Messari Research, claiming that XRP's market capitalization is misleading, that XRP's "real" market capitalization is only around 7. billion USD. If such a fact XRP is difficult to surpass ETH.
Activity: 1414
Merit: 505
Backed.Finance
October 15, 2019, 08:06:58 PM
There is nothing to be surprised about that if one day Ripple XRP beat Ethereum ETH and take over the second position in the cryptocurrency market. The Ripple XRP was on the number two spot for more than five years until the Ethereum takes over. Ripple got everything needed to battle for the number two spot in terms of market capitalization and trading volume. it is just a matter of time. 

Ripple and Ethereum is of different  role or coverage while in Ethereum you can create dapps Ripple or XRP focus on its financial capability. As of now, I like XRP for transferring funds to other wallet since it is cheaper and fast. Ethereum on the other hand, creates demands on more application built on their system,and thats what differs them imho.
Activity: 1092
October 15, 2019, 06:57:27 PM
To the ongoing Bull trend of Ripple (XRP), It is likely to gain 90% more to the current price of $0.2897 USD, with 0.00003475 BTC in terms of Bitcoins. XRP is more likely to push upwards and predicted to beat Ethereum to take its place and be ranked #2 in the cryptocurrency market.

XRP has a market cap of $12,517,129,114 USD with total supply of 99,991,330,383 XRP. The return on investment (ROI) for Ripple has stood at a whopping 4,836.66%. XRP has gained a total of 28% since the end of September and is residing in its trade beneath Ethereum.

Read More: https://www.thecoinrepublic.com/xrp-is-likely-to-beat-ethereum-to-get-crowned-as-2-in-crypto-world/

i never think about this before,
i knew few months ago xrp stand as the best altcoin,
but i believe now or in the future, xrp will never touch that rank again
and i never found any reasonable reason for that,
Activity: 694
Merit: 108
santacoin.io
October 15, 2019, 04:38:39 PM
There is nothing to be surprised about that if one day Ripple XRP beat Ethereum ETH and take over the second position in the cryptocurrency market. The Ripple XRP was on the number two spot for more than five years until the Ethereum takes over. Ripple got everything needed to battle for the number two spot in terms of market capitalization and trading volume. it is just a matter of time. 
Activity: 378
Merit: 10
October 15, 2019, 01:22:00 PM
If ETH does nothing to improve things, I hope that it would be replaced, but not by XRP. This is the worst "altcoin" that exists on the crypto market and in general has nothing in common with actual crypto currencies.
Activity: 1078
http://unidapp.app
October 15, 2019, 02:30:20 AM
Fair competition is very important for all right now we have XRP and ETH both are doing for 2nd spot and I am feeling ETH can stay at this place for some long time as XRP currently going on few speculations and can drop but still have potenial hopefully they will do good for investors and technology.
I think XRP will not have a chance to achieve the 2nd position because the value of this coin is really very low and the supply of XRP is the only reason why investors want to stay away. This market has always had fierce competition but only ETH is the best coin to stand in this position. Ethereum technology is much better than Ripple and in my country people trend to use ETH more in trading.
Activity: 337
Qravity is a decentralized content production and
October 14, 2019, 11:58:49 PM
I don't think XRP will be able to occupy second place to replace ETH. Even though the Ethereum 2.0 update is already HYPE, this final result decision I don't think will affect the market cap too far. In addition, the use of ETH is more evident than XRP. Many platforms or tokens that use ERC20 made. Personally, I also prefer a decentralized ETH than a centralized XRP.
Its possible if ETH will contnue to decline  . dont forget That xrp  do it before  i think last year .
Activity: 1050
Merit: 256
October 14, 2019, 11:56:32 PM
I don't think XRP will be able to occupy second place to replace ETH. Even though the Ethereum 2.0 update is already HYPE, this final result decision I don't think will affect the market cap too far. In addition, the use of ETH is more evident than XRP. Many platforms or tokens that use ERC20 made. Personally, I also prefer a decentralized ETH than a centralized XRP.
Activity: 216
Merit: 10
Live, Hope, Win
October 14, 2019, 09:25:26 PM
XRP may look very bullish and be very bullish now but not so much to overturn eth in just a few days, they teally need adoptation. Secondly considering the total circulation i think the supply is so huge and something must be done about the total supply some way somehow
Activity: 1344
Merit: 270
October 14, 2019, 08:54:21 PM
The second position on crypto market cap is ethereum and XRP on the third position, but XRP has a market cap of $12,517,129,114 USD with total supply of 99,991,330,383 XRP and have potential to claim on second position and take ethereum down to third position, last year xrp have up to second position because XRP have higher price and investor buy many xrp after have many stalking reward price of XRP look down and have down to third position under bitcoin and ethereum.
Activity: 1400
Merit: 505
October 14, 2019, 08:52:26 PM
It is possible because it is the competition for the massive number of coins they can produce and flood the market kind of policy  Tongue. Both XRP and ETH does not have a cap on its total supply and hence anything is possible and they can compete for the second or third spot until the entire market vanishes and on a positive note we can think that the developers in ETH and XRP wants the entire world to have enough coins so that everyone can use them without any competition  Undecided.

legendary
Activity: 3164
Merit: 1187
October 14, 2019, 08:25:55 PM
Will have to wait and see how Ethereum reacts to this as it seems all the market is about to burst upwards ( not Bitcoin yet ) but the altcoins market seems to finally have find a green movement which is nice to see after all this months. Ripple has a strong position already but lets not forget Litecoin who by the rights, it has to be number 2 but yea Ripple can do it if somehow they magically pull a pump until the end of the year ...interesting weeks are waiting for us. If somehow ripple manages to take nr2 spot and it can hold it more than 1 month then I doubt Ethereum can do anything to claim it back.
Pages:
Jump to: