Pages:
Author

Topic: Will XRP Claim the #2 Position? - page 6. (Read 871 times)

Activity: 1526
Merit: 420
October 14, 2019, 11:14:06 AM
It is quiet possible, it has good potential and the demand is quiet impressive in terms of cashing out on exchanges 😂. Even its the most decentralised coin, their holders are very optimistic about the growth and development of the company.
Activity: 336
Merit: 101
KoinPro
October 14, 2019, 10:59:31 AM
Even if XRP becomes the second biggest cryptocurrency by market capitalization,  it wouldn't be the first time. However,  even if it does I am certain it will be short-lived as has been its previous rises to that position. XRP has given early buyers impressive ROI but in the long run it cannot outperform real cryptocurrency like BTC and Ether.
Activity: 1099
Merit: 267
October 14, 2019, 10:23:28 AM
100%

All the progress it made the last two years - HUGE
Activity: 1876
Merit: 318
October 14, 2019, 10:21:42 AM
Ripple (XRP) has good potential, including stable coins because many bank are supported . To win second place in the cryptocurrency world must defeat ETH first, possibly to defeat ETH could have happened, because as we know XRP made the highest price in the market around early 2018. Which time the price of XRP surged up. XRP has a lot of volume so it is likely to pump in the near future occur. So don't hesitate to invest long term in XRP. With a large total supply, XRP is very fast transactions and transaction fees are also cheap. What are you waiting for immediately invest XRP coins before the price goes up.
legendary
Activity: 2156
Merit: 1151
Nil Satis Nisi Optimum
October 14, 2019, 10:20:37 AM
i do not believe in this scenario, since the difference between these two is very high and ETH is going well as well in the last period

XRP is backed up with news regarding 27 independent validator from total number of 34, but this will no last for a long time
legendary
Activity: 2114
Merit: 1023
Oikos.cash | Decentralized Finance on Tron
October 14, 2019, 10:18:06 AM
It all depends on how much more progress XRP can make in the next five years or more. We might be surprised and see a totally new blockchain project take over where Ethereum and XRP are right now, no one knows. This market now is so full of twists and turns, no one knows where things might end up in five years from now. RIPPLE is now a big name in the industry and can easily take back the second place, after Bitcoin if it makes one good piece of news or innovation to foster more adoption of the XRP coin.
legendary
Activity: 2072
Merit: 1618
October 14, 2019, 10:13:57 AM
Highly unlikely, if XRP claims number 2 spot again, expect great manipulative short term activity as the driving cause for it.

Functionally, philosophically and in terms of blockchain technology, there are at least 10 other top tier altcoins that comfortably outshine XRP now...
copper member
Activity: 392
Merit: 1
Change Your Worlds Build a New Era!
October 14, 2019, 10:11:11 AM
This increase in the price of XRP is caused by a large burning of coins but not bullrun. Ripple is characterized by such short-term price increases. I think that most likely these changes are closely related to the regulatory authorities, as they constantly pay attention to this project. Do not hope for a further increase in the price. XRP is a very unstable cryptocurrency.
Activity: 1246
Merit: 315
#SWGT PRE-SALE IS LIVE
October 14, 2019, 10:00:47 AM
This has already happened quite recently when the price of Ethereum fell to ottetok below $ 120, for several days Ripple took second place, but not for long.
I think all this you yourself can see from the graph. I think only if the price of Ethereum drops more than Ripple, the project will have a chance to take second place again.
But these are just numbers, I believe that among the altcoins Ethereum is the undisputed leader.

Ripple already claimed being top 2 last 2018, transaction volume of xrp rise with extreme amount. Xrp might repeat history and claim top 2 again, we can still see an improvement for xrp even after the incident that it faced before. Xrp is indeed a good crypto and it is still one of the most popular crypto and a must invested crypto these days.
Activity: 1008
Merit: 355
October 14, 2019, 09:36:29 AM

To the ongoing Bull trend of Ripple (XRP), It is likely to gain 90% more to the current price of $0.2897 USD, with 0.00003475 BTC in terms of Bitcoins. XRP is more likely to push upwards and predicted to beat Ethereum to take its place and be ranked #2 in the cryptocurrency market.

XRP has a market cap of $12,517,129,114 USD with total supply of 99,991,330,383 XRP. The return on investment (ROI) for Ripple has stood at a whopping 4,836.66%. XRP has gained a total of 28% since the end of September and is residing in its trade beneath Ethereum.

I agree that there seems to be that big potential of XRP eventually overtaking Eth as the number two in the line and who knows maybe even taking over the whole world of cryptocurrency. I mean we just don't know what will really happen here and predictions can be proven right, wrong and sometimes beyond our expectations.

However, it can take still some months of continuous growth before I would say that definitely XRP is taking over the 2nd spot. We don't know yet what will be the market reaction to the scheduled Ethereum 2.0 promised by Vitalik Buterin and if things will go with that then there is a lesser chance for XRP to eventually kick Eth from its current position. Again, things can be full of surprises in cryptocurrency that is sometimes I usually do not listen too much on predictions/projections because most them are just that...predictions.

Still, good luck to XRP and may this always energized people of XRP to work hard double time.

Activity: 1050
Merit: 377
October 14, 2019, 09:23:09 AM
This has already happened quite recently when the price of Ethereum fell to ottetok below $ 120, for several days Ripple took second place, but not for long.
I think all this you yourself can see from the graph. I think only if the price of Ethereum drops more than Ripple, the project will have a chance to take second place again.
But these are just numbers, I believe that among the altcoins Ethereum is the undisputed leader.
Activity: 1246
Merit: 263
October 14, 2019, 09:09:34 AM
There is a high chance for XRP to do it, it happened before and there is no reason for XRP to not doing it especially XRP is good at making a move when the market is unpredictable.
if ETH remains the same and nothing major happen with our crypto sphere, It is very likely for XRP to take ETH place before ETH makes an update.
there is a time before ETH making the major update on their system and will likely push the price up. before this happens, XRP has a huge chance to replace it for a moment.
Activity: 145
Merit: 0
October 14, 2019, 08:58:05 AM
To the ongoing Bull trend of Ripple (XRP), It is likely to gain 90% more to the current price of $0.2897 USD, with 0.00003475 BTC in terms of Bitcoins. XRP is more likely to push upwards and predicted to beat Ethereum to take its place and be ranked #2 in the cryptocurrency market.

XRP has a market cap of $12,517,129,114 USD with total supply of 99,991,330,383 XRP. The return on investment (ROI) for Ripple has stood at a whopping 4,836.66%. XRP has gained a total of 28% since the end of September and is residing in its trade beneath Ethereum.

Read More: https://www.thecoinrepublic.com/xrp-is-likely-to-beat-ethereum-to-get-crowned-as-2-in-crypto-world/
Pages:
Jump to: