Pages:
Author

Topic: Will you accept bitcoin as your salary? - page 11. (Read 183553 times)

Activity: 6
Merit: 0
I do not want a salary with bitcoin, because the price is not stable
Activity: 5
Would be great if I receive a salary with bitcoin
Activity: 250
Merit: 105
Bitcoin , as my salary ? I'll agree .
This maybe risky but still I'll go with it .
Its just a matter of making decisions for your money
If you don't want to take a risk , and get the value of bitcoin today , you may convert it to cash
But then if you are up to taking risk , you'll let your bitcoin stay in your wallet and be updated of bitcoin always.
You just need to make a wise decision.
Activity: 378
Merit: 250
Yes I agree, if bitcoin can be used for the purchase of basic necessities in my place, I strongly agree Wink
Activity: 448
I'd be more then happy to! That way, I don't have to waste my money on transaction fee when I buy BitCoins -- haha!
Activity: 173
Merit: 100
Overstock.com already gives an option to receive Bitcoin as salary, in fact, they give you a raise if you choose this option! I would take it in a heartbeat!
I would be okay with that. Salary in Bitcoins is a great idea, since you can buy almost everything with Bits. Yeah, I would love that
Activity: 798
Merit: 121
Wow. Interesting bitcoin as salary... yes because nowadays bitcoins become larger and larger worldwide.
Well, I will accept bitcoin as my salary bitcoin because it has a high value in online market and many people use the bitcoin and they gain a lot of income. Bitcoin as salary is a nice idea and bitcoin is one of the sources of income.
Activity: 79
Merit: 10
Security and Privacy Features on the Blockchain
Yes, I'll accept BTC as salary payment method.
Merit: 100
Will you accept bitcoin as your salary?

No, because bitcoin is not stable
i only preffer bitcoin as payment in campaign.
how can you budget your expenses if your salary is not stable.

i think its only work as investment or try tp risk in trading.
Activity: 476
I would accept  a payment in bitcoin !
The only con that I can see now is because of the volatility of the coin, that might increase or decrease the salary. Apart from that, I guess there is nothing else that would make me not take bitcoin as a payment salary.
Activity: 350
Yes. I will.
I would like to accept the bitcoin as my salary.
Bitcoin will help you to reach your goals in life.
Activity: 602
Merit: 146
BTC is so volatile. I wouldn't accept if there was a chance.

Yes you are right that bitcoin is volatile and so unpredictable but I believe on it's potential that it will be much more useful in the near future and if the demand increase the price may increase too so I accept  it as my salary.
Activity: 1096
Merit: 167
Yes of caurse
Activity: 22
BTC is so volatile. I wouldn't accept if there was a chance.
Activity: 672
CryptoTalk.Org - Get Paid for every Post!
In Europe there is a hot new pertaining to a company whose going to introduce paying bitcoins to their employees. But given the instability of the bitcoins market value is it an advantage for the employees or an disadvantage. In my opinion this kind of payment for salary is not yet beneficial to employees not until bitcoins price has become stabled. Though if bitcoin will start to increase its monetary value it can be advantageuos but if not then it is a peril to the employees. So what do you think, what is your opinion on this matter?

Yeah why not it seems to be more interesting the fact that it is moving and swinging everytime the higher the risk more chances to be rich
Activity: 1078
Merit: 501
It will not, if we receive a salary with dollars because the bitcoin is unstable
Bitcoin is really unstable, like right now, I don't know what will be my exact salary on the next round of this campaign, but hopefully bitcoin value will still increase like before.
Activity: 1061
Merit: 502
RIP: S5, A faithful device long time
Yep, bitwage and bitcoin hardware  Tongue
Activity: 3
No, i think i would have troubles with my bank.
Activity: 112
Merit: 10
The bitcoin could being easily converted to fiat, but i don't think that i would like to get my salary in bitcoin
Pages:
Jump to: