Pages:
Author

Topic: Will you invest in a MLM scam in early stage? - page 12. (Read 17853 times)

Activity: 3080
Merit: 603
Yes only if I have some extra bitcoins to spare.  Ponzi are only good on early and middle stages and then the company will suddenly close or just don't pay at all.  Such as bitminer.io it was paying a while back but now it doesn't.
Better not to waste your precious time,effort and bitcoins with them. Whether you are in their first phase or early part still they can still run from their investors. There is no guarantee if you will join them at early stage and they will keep on remaining as a scam, so for me it's better to avoid this type of investments.
Activity: 1190
Merit: 500
MLM program is a bad experince for me. Well, it is tantamount to a scam site that makes us work hard. Well, at first they said that we were going to get rich quick, but, the reality is not like that. for now, I would not invest BTC I have again into the MLM program
they are clearly a scam. they will be reset at some time, if you were in the bottom of course you will only get the loss.
legendary
Activity: 3486
Merit: 1280
English ⬄ Russian Translation Services
Of course yes! That is great opportunity and I have tried one of them in mining stuff. Because these people try gain trust of people initially and try to get more customer base so that they will get big money it runs and poses for first few days to months. When they get enough money or at least money above their break even point they shut their websites/services and of course that turns into scam one. However, if you look at brighter side of this you will find it is great opportunity to get more out of it (of course with great risk) but good profits. I invested in MLN of mining site who paid me daily bitcoins for my investment and I enjoyed earning it. When I saw some posts where people said it is scam and not paying anymore I cashed out every dime of mine and I enjoyed the royalty. BTC Smiley So yes if you think you can take out your hand as soon as you think it is right time then go for it

What you are describing is not an MLM scam

It is another more primitive, less lasting, and thus more scammy enterprise than an MLM scheme. The scheme you are talking about doesn't involve recruiting new participants (hence the name, i.e. multilevel marketing) where you get paid by the folks you manage to lure into this "business", Usually, MLM shebangs like Herbalife involve selling some crappy stuff at high prices and thus they can, at least theoretically, run indefinitely long (if done right)
Activity: 714
Merit: 252
Of course yes! That is great opportunity and I have tried one of them in mining stuff. Because these people try gain trust of people initially and try to get more customer base so that they will get big money it runs and poses for first few days to months. When they get enough money or at least money above their break even point they shut their websites/services and of course that turns into scam one. However, if you look at brighter side of this you will find it is great opportunity to get more out of it (of course with great risk) but good profits. I invested in MLN of mining site who paid me daily bitcoins for my investment and I enjoyed earning it. When I saw some posts where people said it is scam and not paying anymore I cashed out every dime of mine and I enjoyed the royalty. BTC Smiley So yes if you think you can take out your hand as soon as you think it is right time then go for it.
Activity: 294
Merit: 250
Yes only if I have some extra bitcoins to spare.  Ponzi are only good on early and middle stages and then the company will suddenly close or just don't pay at all.  Such as bitminer.io it was paying a while back but now it doesn't.
legendary
Activity: 2758
Merit: 1004
PredX - AI-Powered Prediction Market
MLM program is a bad experince for me. Well, it is tantamount to a scam site that makes us work hard. Well, at first they said that we were going to get rich quick, but, the reality is not like that. for now, I would not invest BTC I have again into the MLM program
legendary
Activity: 3486
Merit: 1280
English ⬄ Russian Translation Services
Well honestly MLM companies real way of earning money is not really about their products but on how many people join and sign up to them as recruits to other people, which is called their upline. There are no real losers here except when the company goes bust or you as a person won't be active recruiting other people. The only bad thing I see about MLM or Networking is that some people try to blind people with promises of being rich so that they can join to be part of their downline and then later on leave them without any help or whatsoever.

Yes, there you can actually earn money unlike pyramids. But there you need to work hard and invite new people. Many promise a very huge income, but they themselves have not even reached this level. I do not like this pattern of earnings.

I don't know about how real is earning money in MLM schemes (I don't participate in any)

But you either don't know what such a scheme essentially amounts to or deliberately try to make it look as if MLM had nothing to do with them, while in fact it is the embodiment or epitome of a pyramid scheme. It may be hidden deep inside and not seen to the naked eye, but its main characteristic, i.e. receiving (some part of) the money from the people you recruit is nevertheless still present. I'm utterly curious how many people cannot see that
Activity: 44
Merit: 0
Here is a interesting, hypothetical situation. What will you do if there is a MLM scam going on and it is in early stage. It is assuring 10% monthly return in bitcoins (of course it has that referral bonus part as well but it is optional, you don't need referral as you are getting 10% on your investment.).  B'cause of it's early stage, people are investing happily and getting returns monthly. In short equation of incoming source money > outgoing money. By looking at situation, let's say this scam/scheme will go on two more year.   There are some people who rip benefits from these kind of scams/schemes as they invest very early and in large chunk.

Will you invest in such scheme well before it vanishes with bitcoins/money?
No and never , MLM are only scam . Here the MLM is only the thing where you can see the upper level people are making lots of money but lower are getting into hardwork only .
It is just a matter of thing that how did the people will generate money in the MLM business .
It is just like the Ponzi scheme of the site that gives the return of 109-200% a month Wink that is totally scam and the site run continuously until the investment became slow.
To be fair with MLM people. I can say that not all MLM business is clearly a scam because most of them are good investment because they have a good product and they offer good opportunity for us to earn a lot of money by just doing networking or recruiting other people to be included in your team and that is why MLM is like a short cut for other people to be rich or get a lot of money so for me it is not clearly a scam for all MLM business because there is still MLM business that are good and worth to try.
Well honestly MLM companies real way of earning money is not really about their products but on how many people join and sign up to them as recruits to other people, which is called their upline. There are no real losers here except when the company goes bust or you as a person won't be active recruiting other people. The only bad thing I see about MLM or Networking is that some people try to blind people with promises of being rich so that they can join to be part of their downline and then later on leave them without any help or whatsoever.

Yes, there you can actually earn money unlike pyramids. But there you need to work hard and invite new people. Many promise a very huge income, but they themselves have not even reached this level. I do not like this pattern of earnings.
Activity: 1806
Merit: 672
Here is a interesting, hypothetical situation. What will you do if there is a MLM scam going on and it is in early stage. It is assuring 10% monthly return in bitcoins (of course it has that referral bonus part as well but it is optional, you don't need referral as you are getting 10% on your investment.).  B'cause of it's early stage, people are investing happily and getting returns monthly. In short equation of incoming source money > outgoing money. By looking at situation, let's say this scam/scheme will go on two more year.   There are some people who rip benefits from these kind of scams/schemes as they invest very early and in large chunk.

No and never , MLM are only scam . Here the MLM is only the thing where you can see the upper level people are making lots of money but lower are getting into hardwork only .
It is just a matter of thing that how did the people will generate money in the MLM business .
It is just like the Ponzi scheme of the site that gives the return of 109-200% a month Wink that is totally scam and the site run continuously until the investment became slow.
To be fair with MLM people. I can say that not all MLM business is clearly a scam because most of them are good investment because they have a good product and they offer good opportunity for us to earn a lot of money by just doing networking or recruiting other people to be included in your team and that is why MLM is like a short cut for other people to be rich or get a lot of money so for me it is not clearly a scam for all MLM business because there is still MLM business that are good and worth to try.
Activity: 2590
Merit: 644

Activity: 882
Merit: 500
Here is a interesting, hypothetical situation. What will you do if there is a MLM scam going on and it is in early stage. It is assuring 10% monthly return in bitcoins (of course it has that referral bonus part as well but it is optional, you don't need referral as you are getting 10% on your investment.).  B'cause of it's early stage, people are investing happily and getting returns monthly. In short equation of incoming source money > outgoing money. By looking at situation, let's say this scam/scheme will go on two more year.   There are some people who rip benefits from these kind of scams/schemes as they invest very early and in large chunk.

Activity: 1820
Merit: 537
Anyone who puts money in is supporting the scheme and all of the returns that they get will be dirty money from naive later investors, often people who were referred into the scam.
I think they are not going to think about it. the most important thing for them will get the profit. That's why I call investors and upline as people who do not have a heart taking advantage by trouble of people
Yeah it is ,people who have no heart about on peoples hard earning just for them to earn profit is a very bad thing .
I as an investor i don't invest in mlm if i know it is scam because you first is i will lost my money ,second i need to invite other people and what more if those people knows you ,the time when you will help them or say anything they will not believe at all . So for me if you are desperate need of money help yourself as you help others but not in a scam ways.
legendary
Activity: 1428
Merit: 1000
Anyone who puts money in is supporting the scheme and all of the returns that they get will be dirty money from naive later investors, often people who were referred into the scam.

Yes true, when we exposed a scam of course we became evil and will eventually be looking for victims, it is best if we ever become a victim's heart should be so sincere heart.

To whom should we be angry?
After all, we initially understood that this was a grail. The time will come and the pyramid will fall apart. But before its collapse you can earn. All who take risks must remember that there is a high probability of losing

All these businesses do not have any working model instead they just want to take money from one person and pass it to others until they get sufficient profit. And once when they are unable to bring new people to the system they will close the site and come up with another one. It is a complete scamming system, so I will not put any money in this scheme whether it is the beginning or later stage.
legendary
Activity: 1372
Merit: 1008
I think they are not going to think about it. the most important thing for them will get the profit. That's why I call investors and upline as people who do not have a heart taking advantage by trouble of people
Activity: 114
Merit: 100

Yes true, when we exposed a scam of course we became evil and will eventually be looking for victims, it is best if we ever become a victim's heart should be so sincere heart.

To whom should we be angry?
After all, we initially understood that this was a grail. The time will come and the pyramid will fall apart. But before its collapse you can earn. All who take risks must remember that there is a high probability of losing
Activity: 180
Lover of Bitcoin
I wouldn't. It's gambling.
Activity: 93
Merit: 10
It Can Only Get Better
There is no difference between the person that knowingly participated in an MLM scam and the owners of the scam. Participating gives the owners more leverage to scam more people. Its best to avoid such
Activity: 238

Activity: 868
Merit: 289
Here is a interesting, hypothetical situation. What will you do if there is a MLM scam going on and it is in early stage. It is assuring 10% monthly return in bitcoins (of course it has that referral bonus part as well but it is optional, you don't need referral as you are getting 10% on your investment.).  B'cause of it's early stage, people are investing happily and getting returns monthly. In short equation of incoming source money > outgoing money. By looking at situation, let's say this scam/scheme will go on two more year.   There are some people who rip benefits from these kind of scams/schemes as they invest very early and in large chunk.

Mlm for me is very untrusted one business because there are lot of companies which is MLM, that are more on ponzi scheme, and scam. Particularly, when bitcoin became trend in the Internet other MLM create something that they can have a victim again that will related into bitcoin.
legendary
Activity: 2688
Merit: 1065
Undeads.com - P2E Runner Game
I did this before. I was earning a lot from it at first and was able to withdraw it at the perfect time every time. However, I got unlucky in the end and I invested it in MLMs that easily shutdown and ran. Some even ran on the first day. So in the end I didn't really earn a lot. Though, if I just key my earnings from the first few investments then I could have walked away in profits.

Majority of people really fall to that scheme and I admit Im one of them too. That was the day that Im finding a less work with easy money as a reward, a totally newbie to anything and just want to earn without putting much work and effort.

But good thing I fall for that system because that is my turning point and I learned from that experience. Sometimes we really need to have a bad experience before finding the right way to deal with online income opportunities.
Pages:
Jump to: