Author

Topic: Will you quit your day job to go full time on bitcoin? - page 235. (Read 459214 times)

legendary
Activity: 3248
Merit: 1070
If you are quiting than the chance will be high that you can be poor and that is because the value of Bitcoin is not possible to predict and that is the problem it is too risky.
Just have a daily job and have also some Bitcoin if you have a daily job than you will have always money for yourself and that is good.

There is really a high chance that you will get poor in bitcoin if you dont know how to invest the money that you get and there is a limited jobs to be offered in bitcoin and that is not enough for a monthly expenses.

I also think this is very hard to achieve plus its the question if you will make the same amount that you will make with your normal full time job.
The point is that the bitcoin is also risky if it will collapse you will not have a job anymore and also lose a lot of money.

Quitting the job for bitcoin will never work, the only reason is the income is not stable and you don't know how much you will earn on regular basis.

the only solution to go against the instability is to aim at earning more with bitcoin

so you can save your ass in case the price tank too much, let's say you need to earn 2x at the very least what you're earning in your real life
Activity: 952
Merit: 1000
If you are quiting than the chance will be high that you can be poor and that is because the value of Bitcoin is not possible to predict and that is the problem it is too risky.
Just have a daily job and have also some Bitcoin if you have a daily job than you will have always money for yourself and that is good.

There is really a high chance that you will get poor in bitcoin if you dont know how to invest the money that you get and there is a limited jobs to be offered in bitcoin and that is not enough for a monthly expenses.

I also think this is very hard to achieve plus its the question if you will make the same amount that you will make with your normal full time job.
The point is that the bitcoin is also risky if it will collapse you will not have a job anymore and also lose a lot of money.

Quitting the job for bitcoin will never work, the only reason is the income is not stable and you don't know how much you will earn on regular basis.
Activity: 350
Merit: 250

Activity: 70
Merit: 10

legendary
Activity: 1372
Merit: 1008
Bitcoin for some people worth the risk they took,going full at bitcoin,i would consider it if had no family under me,soo its better to let bitcoin as an extra income .

if you can earning more than realjob why not..? the future of bitcoin is very greatfull, if goverment adopt bitcoin technology each people will interesting to use it and we will see new digital era.
several times mentioned that huge income is not enough for you to be able to rely on the income of bitcoin ?
there are many things to consider and you get to live in bitcoin.
large and stable income. that means you get the same income on a regular basis. then I would consider it
Activity: 363
Activity: 532
Merit: 500
as on my perspective the earnings here in bitcoin are good but not to good

you still need to work in the corporate world for your retirement

you can work in bitcoin as a part time job
I consider earning some money via Bitcoin to be just a nice extra bonus on top of your normal job money. That's how most people here should see it.

exactly as my thought and my situation. all of this signature campaign thing is not as i expected, the wage is really dissapointed, other ways is nothing brightful and there is full of scam.

Yeah after all, a lot of work bitcoin only takes a short time to be undertaken and completed (it can be done as a part-time) and income was also quite large. why should exit from the real job if it can be done simultaneously.
but you should be smart on regulate time bitcoin and real job
Activity: 658
If full time on bitcoin can earn much money than my day job and have a good future for many years, i will think about it. Because we need to think the future of the job.
no one can guarantee the future of bitcoin and moreover bitcoin was aged corn still very young. all possibilities could happen including bitcoin into collapse or die. so do not waste your job to go full time in bitcoin.
but if you're prepared to accept all the consequences You can try it yourself
legendary
Activity: 1134
Merit: 1010
BTC to the moon is inevitable...
exactly as my thought and my situation. all of this signature campaign thing is not as i expected, the wage is really dissapointed, other ways is nothing brightful and there is full of scam.

signature campaign is not a job my friend, it is just a way of earning some small amount of bitcoin for posting on the forum.
a job should be something that you earn serious money from your skills or services like programming some applications for sale.
Activity: 196
Merit: 100
Not just yet. I think I have a long way to go and still have too much to learn to give up something that puts food on my table right now.
Activity: 504

That's right income here is quite nice and pretty but that does not mean you take a risk and be willing to get out of the job later using bitcoin it is very risky moreover all possibilities can occur in bitcoin?
Activity: 406

I consider earning some money via Bitcoin to be just a nice extra bonus on top of your normal job money. That's how most people here should see it.

legendary
Activity: 1526
Merit: 1179

Activity: 364
Bitcoin for some people worth the risk they took,going full at bitcoin,i would consider it if had no family under me,soo its better to let bitcoin as an extra income .

if you can earning more than realjob why not..? the future of bitcoin is very greatfull, if goverment adopt bitcoin technology each people will interesting to use it and we will see new digital era.
It will be too risky if you are doing that because then your life will depended on a currency and that is quite bad if that happens because you also can see that the value is now not even high.
And than you also even dont know what is going to happen next with your life, it is better to have a daily job and see Bitcoin as a hobby or small bonus.
Activity: 131
★Bitvest.io★ Play Plinko or Invest!

Activity: 434
If full time on bitcoin can earn much money than my day job and have a good future for many years, i will think about it. Because we need to think the future of the job.
legendary
Activity: 3472
Merit: 10611

even if you are earning more from your day job there is nothing saying you can not switch to bitcoin. you can start accepting bitcoin as payment if the business is yours or if you are receiving a salary you can ask for it in bitcoin form or even buy bitcoin as soon as you receive it.
Activity: 168
I dont think i will be able to quit my job and do full time in bitcoin because in bitcoin i dont have a stable income that would benefit my family compared to my daily job.
Activity: 182
That can be risky for you mate, you will never know what can happen with the value so you can be poor and that will be not good for you, so it is better to have Bitcoin as a bonus.
And just have a daily job so you will have always money otherwise you cant control your life and that is not nice.

Day jobs offer a lot if you find something that is worth it. But some just dont have one. This bitcoin earning could be a good fall back and if you got the hang of it surely profits will come day by day.

Theres several approaches on certain type of jobs that should be looked at.

Esp ones that can be done over online has more flexibility, then the physical jobs being at a office. But its all your approach with finding a job and making one at the same time if you cant find a job. 

Well we can do anything where we are comfortable. Some do online jobs so that they can be with their kids. Some dont want to stay at home for several hours. I find myself in that kind of field. Working outside. Surely I can also do it with online job but it will always be a persons choice.

Having online jobs has its weakness because you need to be good in computer field unlike in real job where you can be a service crew in a food chain or work at a hotel which is good and stable.
legendary
Activity: 2940
Merit: 1083
That can be risky for you mate, you will never know what can happen with the value so you can be poor and that will be not good for you, so it is better to have Bitcoin as a bonus.
And just have a daily job so you will have always money otherwise you cant control your life and that is not nice.

Day jobs offer a lot if you find something that is worth it. But some just dont have one. This bitcoin earning could be a good fall back and if you got the hang of it surely profits will come day by day.

Theres several approaches on certain type of jobs that should be looked at.

Esp ones that can be done over online has more flexibility, then the physical jobs being at a office. But its all your approach with finding a job and making one at the same time if you cant find a job. 

Well we can do anything where we are comfortable. Some do online jobs so that they can be with their kids. Some dont want to stay at home for several hours. I find myself in that kind of field. Working outside. Surely I can also do it with online job but it will always be a persons choice.
Jump to: