Author

Topic: Will you quit your day job to go full time on bitcoin? - page 239. (Read 459214 times)

Activity: 672
Merit: 500
No , i can't quit my daily job to go full time on bitcoin, it's a lot risky for me, and i can work with bitcoin with the available time
Activity: 742
I don't think that i will quit my offline job to go full time on bitcoin, at least in the nearest future. I need my salary to many purposes and also Bitcoin still not having a stable price till now.

Yeah and the worst part would be that our income would depend on the price of bitcoin and that is really bad, as if value falls back to $100 then it will become difficult to stay financially fit.

Exactly, that's why it's not safe to quit the daily job to go full time with bitcoin, it's a little risky method. In addition i think working with bitcoin don't need really going full time, you can working in it with your partial time
Activity: 1764
Merit: 505
#SWGT PRE-SALE IS LIVE
Well people able to live from bitcoin has their projects,and they getting around 2-btc above,soo trading is possible to make a good profit but make 2 btc monthly will require a lot lucky or a high ammount.

Truly if someone has the ability to earn 2bitcoins a month, then he can have a good living even if he quits day job which is only possible in few exceptions like users who do freelance jobs.

Yeah if he can earn 2btc a month why not. But bitcoin is anonymous and we dont know what happen to it to near future. If you stake your job for bitcoin maybe you earn today but how about tommorow. If bitcoin will be down your be sorry and you are making yourself a hobo
Activity: 2310
Merit: 532
Enterapp Pre-Sale Live - bit.ly/3UrMCWI
Well people able to live from bitcoin has their projects,and they getting around 2-btc above,soo trading is possible to make a good profit but make 2 btc monthly will require a lot lucky or a high ammount.

Truly if someone has the ability to earn 2bitcoins a month, then he can have a good living even if he quits day job which is only possible in few exceptions like users who do freelance jobs.
Activity: 252
Merit: 250
Earning extra from bitcoin is good at a moment, but we cannot say that it is an permanent income so its better to treat bitcoin as an extra and not the primary one.
just take bitcoin for passive income, dont take it for full time job.
because bitcoin is unstable and you must have job to rely on.  Cool

Bitcoin is passive income? How to make it real? All ways of earning bitcoin is active and require a lot of working. Only if you are not so rich guy who have a lot mining farms  Grin

Requires one of your projects to scale, or go big like primedice.

Its either that or you can probably buy bulks of old hardware and hope you can give it to one of your partners in china to mine it for you?
Activity: 1106
Merit: 502
I don't think I'll quit my current job, because my earning from bitcoin isn't fixed. I earned a way more from my job than bitcoin.

As I always said, bitcoin is not a reliable income to make it our main source of bread and butter...Better stay in our job and just collect bitcoin for extra income..Besides, it's not good sitting in front of your computer for too long, it could make your body weak..

it all depends on our ability to obtain bitcoin more. some of my friends have been out of a job and chose to focus on bitcoin, even they can get results 3-5 times higher than their previous work
legendary
Activity: 1862
Merit: 1046
I don't think I'll quit my current job, because my earning from bitcoin isn't fixed. I earned a way more from my job than bitcoin.
it means you have not found the best way to get bitcoin. better for the current bitcoin only as a sideline for you.
but you can learn to earn bitcoin is more, so you can take the decision to quit your job.
Activity: 490
Activity: 406
 going full time on bitcoin will  mean going in for the benjamins it would be probable to have both the job which will be needed to finance the acquiring of the bitcoins
Activity: 560
with methods and a good strategy and skills in terms of trade you can get monthly cash faster. evem you can earn per day.
even my friend could get his profit of more than 1 BTC for each sale their coin.  great! my friend doing trade altcoin

Dealing with trading we are dealing with lucky and well to be honest i doubt when the bills come to pay the lucky can pay them,without a fixed income isnt the right option to left any work.Sure your friend were able to make a good profit but how much did he invested?And maybe he made some goods investments ,but in the road he had lost as well.
Activity: 798
Merit: 1000
I don't think that i will quit my offline job to go full time on bitcoin, at least in the nearest future. I need my salary to many purposes and also Bitcoin still not having a stable price till now.

Yeah and the worst part would be that our income would depend on the price of bitcoin and that is really bad, as if value falls back to $100 then it will become difficult to stay financially fit.
Activity: 1190
with methods and a good strategy and skills in terms of trade you can get monthly cash faster. evem you can earn per day.
even my friend could get his profit of more than 1 BTC for each sale their coin.  great! my friend doing trade altcoin
Activity: 742
Activity: 868
Merit: 1000
May be I will quit my job in future if the value of bitcoin reaches to the moon, or may be will get full time on it after 5 years, as after 5 years we will have an clear picture about the future of bitcoin.
Activity: 434
Merit: 251
Earning extra from bitcoin is good at a moment, but we cannot say that it is an permanent income so its better to treat bitcoin as an extra and not the primary one.

Bitcoin is passive income? How to make it real? All ways of earning bitcoin is active and require a lot of working. Only if you are not so rich guy who have a lot mining farms  Grin
Activity: 294
Activity: 336
I would quit my job if i had enough bitcoins to make a good living.
But right now i am in the accumulating fase. Which means either some good paying job is needed or some big bonus.
Activity: 350
Well there is no need to quit my job for that, when i can do it just now.
My thoughts exactly. why quit? i can do both right now.
Maybe if some day earn too much in only one good move(cof.. lisk... cof..), maybe, i quit my job and focus that.
Activity: 210
Merit: 100
Quiting my job for what?
Working for a bitcoin related company. Sure yes I wou.d

But quiting my job and hope I can make a living with bitcoin by trading or speculation?
Well there is no need to quit my job for that, when i can do it just now.

Yeah earning from both the things is the smart thing do as we cannot afford to leave our full time job for something which we are not sure where it gonna stand in future.

To make solid gains as a trader, besides luck and hopefully insider knowledge.. you are going to need a ton of time of monitoring charts, and all that time is simply not available to you if you are working. So it's a tricky situation where you must risk going full time to see if you can actually do it fulltime. I think it's a bad idea, I don't know a single person that makes a solid living out of Bitcoin trading to be honest.

Okay, that sounds like unwanted stress for someone to go through lol.

Just to make and break a profit is a bit discouraging.. id rather just sell something off ebay.
Activity: 476
Jump to: