Author

Topic: Will you quit your day job to go full time on bitcoin? - page 289. (Read 459212 times)

Activity: 126
Merit: 100
I won't be quitting my day job any time soon. I can't depend on bitcoin as a full income right now.
So I won't do this just yet, bitcoin just wouldn't be enough to support the life I'm living, besides, bitcoin is just something I do on the side, just a little extra.
I don't use bitcoin on a daily basis, it's more to save up for my future.
Activity: 420
Merit: 250
No, certainly not that I'm not going to do anyway. Then you are so dependent on the Bitcoin.
If the fact is not going well then you have nothing to do with Bitcoin. You do have a back-up needed and that is your daily job.
Activity: 322
Wish I could, but I'm not really earning enough Bitcoin right now to justify it. If I could simply get more people to pay me in Bitcoin for articles, I might consider it.
I really wish that I could as well. Bitcoins price is rising and the amount of money you would make is a lot.
windpower. I think if you want to work full time in bitcoin, you should expect more than "price rise"
true what was said by "commander", you must have sufficient income in bitcoin, to be able to think of full employment here
Activity: 532
Merit: 501
Right now I am not just going to quit my job that earns me money, so I can focus on Bitcoin.
Activity: 756
Merit: 503
sure i will quit from mayday job to bitcoin and i will go full time focus at bitcoin
but better to make a smart plan before do it
in my opinion bitcoin will be "BOOM" and more people interesting to use it
legendary
Activity: 1652
Merit: 1000
I will never do that. If Bitcoin disappear I have nothing.
So its better to have a job and see Bitcoin as bonus.
And get a Bitcoin also takes a long time.

bitcoin will not be disappear or at least for the next 10 years but if you're not so sure for it keep stay in your main job it would be good for you but my advice is combination both your main job and bitcoin as your side job because if you did it you will earn more money from these two
Merit: 500
if I had some nice work in bitcoin maybe I'll think about it, this time I am more comfortable working in the real life.
can not be replaced Cheesy
Merit: 501
Wish I could, but I'm not really earning enough Bitcoin right now to justify it. If I could simply get more people to pay me in Bitcoin for articles, I might consider it.
I really wish that I could as well. Bitcoins price is rising and the amount of money you would make is a lot.
Activity: 476
Right now i have a good job and have a lot of fun.

Also i make some money by trading bitcoins and altcoins which is a nice bonus.

So, no I won't quit anything since my current situation is quite perfect.
legendary
Activity: 1120
i saw my fb's friend who quited from his job and go full time on bitcoin, but unfortunately he is an early adopter and have  much bitcoin, so he can earn much by trading
Activity: 112
Merit: 10
I feel like I will never end up having to do that... any thing I can do to make money online with bitcoin I can probably do without quitting my job.
Activity: 18
Merit: 0
If the income is steady, I'd drop my A4 8-4 any day Smiley

As said when my bitcoin earning grows high than the earning from my day job, I quit day job and have complete focus over it believing no wonder how I'm gonna earn.

How are you earning BTC?
Activity: 420
I will never do that. If Bitcoin disappear I have nothing.
So its better to have a job and see Bitcoin as bonus.
And get a Bitcoin also takes a long time.

Activity: 994
If you have not got a steady job and a steady income in bitcoin, do not at all times to take risks to work full in bitcoin and leave your real job, it may make you regret

The suggestion of you is realistic. Now if someone having a stable earning even during the days of drastic fall in prices can go for a full time commitment to bitcoin. So I will make myself stable with my efforts and if life goes good I'll quit my day job and start spending extra time in bitcoin. So I may not regretted of my decision.
legendary
Activity: 1456
Merit: 1002
If you have not got a steady job and a steady income in bitcoin, do not at all times to take risks to work full in bitcoin and leave your real job, it may make you regret

This should be super dead obvious. And super common sense.

But you`ll find people the other way around where they chase bitcoin to replace their real job. Not knowing details like bitcoins price movements and other crucial details.
legendary
Activity: 1232
I do not think it will ever be regret if you get a pretty high income from bitcoin be compared from real job.
Activity: 658
Merit: 500
Activity: 798
Activity: 238
Merit: 100
Why would you consider quitting your job for bitcoin do you want to become a day trader? Personally I'm not a day trader and like to minimize my transactions and tend to hold my position longer term so theirs no point for me to quit my job for bitcoin.
i think to become a day trade we must have a big capital if you capital small your profit also small..
for me i wouldnt quit my job bcause bitcoin will be my side job..and the main job will be in real..can get more in real compared in bitcoin..that is the reason
Activity: 78
Merit: 10
Why would you consider quitting your job for bitcoin do you want to become a day trader? Personally I'm not a day trader and like to minimize my transactions and tend to hold my position longer term so theirs no point for me to quit my job for bitcoin.
Jump to: