Author

Topic: Will you quit your day job to go full time on bitcoin? - page 293. (Read 459212 times)

Activity: 42
Merit: 0
I think bitcoin is just like other currencies. it is not a job or business which can give us income. but we can use as investment and we can get some money from it. so i think we dont need to leave our day job to go full time on bitcoin
legendary
Activity: 1372
Merit: 1008
after reading this thread many people wouldn't quit from their job,the one reason is they won't lose their job of course they won't but other people do it coz they hava a great bussiness that related with bitcoin yeah their build their company and hiring other people to
I see some people also quit their jobs and work full in bitcoin, there are many reasons, such as income in bitcoin larger and more comfortable here without any pressure from the boss
yes the right reasons
Activity: 420
Merit: 250
The only way I would stop my job is i got a big win at some gambling site or something
Quitting your job without  having income is just plain stupid.

So true, but doing gambling for a living is also not a bad idea if you are going to stop your job.
The problem with gambling is you need the skills and the luck. I am really jealous for those pro pokers that they just earn millions with just one night. With us we need to work maybe 3 years to just have 1 million.
Activity: 994
Merit: 500
The only way I would stop my job is i got a big win at some gambling site or something
Quitting your job without  having income is just plain stupid.
Activity: 644
Merit: 509
after reading this thread many people wouldn't quit from their job,the one reason is they won't lose their job of course they won't but other people do it coz they hava a great bussiness that related with bitcoin yeah their build their company and hiring other people to

not all people not interesting to quit his daily job and focus at bitcoin,,
i have big dream to go full time on bitcoin

but...

i need more time to take action, i must have a capital to start focus at bitcoin
Activity: 798
★YoBit.Net★ 350+ Coins Exchange & Dice

Some people just can't only depend on bitcoin only

I think it's a good thing to have 2 separate incomes

If the other fails you can still fall back on the other one

And right now, we can't rely on bitcoin to be the only source of income. price always fluctuates. so relying on it won't be possible for now, except if you already have plenty of bitcoins.
Activity: 280

Some people just can't only depend on bitcoin only

I think it's a good thing to have 2 separate incomes

If the other fails you can still fall back on the other one
Activity: 476
I've been doing this, because bitcoin give more money than my previous job and bitcoin is not too tiring.

And you need not to deal with your bossy boss.

you are right, I am very not happy especially if it is ruled by others. I want to work freely without pressure from the boss.
Ya working on bitcoin very free. you can set your own working hours. without any interference from others. of course you can get more income.
I like working here and I'm still thinking to go to work full here...
Activity: 742
Activity: 700
Bitcoin is like a hobby for me, the part about making profit from it is a bonus for me. Bitcoin really interests me and I love using it.
Activity: 756
Merit: 503
Crypto.games
I just cant do that.
Having a steady income and monthly income,
for my day job is needed to survive in this life.
Althought in bitcoin, i do it as part time jobs.
like trading, gambling, etc...
legendary
Activity: 1960
Merit: 1026
I've been doing this, because bitcoin give more money than my previous job and bitcoin is not too tiring.

And you need not to deal with your bossy boss.

you are right, I am very not happy especially if it is ruled by others. I want to work freely without pressure from the boss.
Activity: 336
well that will depend what job u do and how good you are at bitcoins and whats is the current ecnomic value of bitcoin there are quiet a lot of factors affecting this decision and i am sure more and more people will think about it in future when it become much popular and price will be raised of bitcoin. so if you are a student then here is the better place to study ceyptography but if you are a family man and really want to earn money then you can quite a day foe it but it will surely affect your reputaion in the job
legendary
Activity: 2436
Merit: 1008
you can go full bitcoin, without quitting, are people not aware of service like bitwage, that let you receive your wage in bitcoin?

if they were really interested they would have used that service, so i think there is still a certain fear about the instability of bitcoin

It's hassle honestly and I don't think people will just go to that kind of method if they can directly buy bitcoin without converting their wage to bitcoin. Most of the cases, people have already set their portion of wage in bitcoin whenever they will received their salary so if it converts by bitcoin then it's really a hassle one.
Activity: 952
Merit: 1000
It depends on what job would i be, if it is with computer and online, web developer or anything related then why not getting paid in bitcoin.
+1 and i agree with you
iam sure more developer interesting to adopt bitcoin Smiley
for me i will go to full on bitcoin if i have 50BTC  Grin
i will use it to trading at bittrex

Yeah that is correct you can only afford to leave your job and get into bitcoin fully only if you have good amount of bitcoins at the initial stage, and if you have sufficient bitcoins then there are many ways to grow your bitcoins, and really it would be fun to work only on bitcoins everyday and keep on multiplying our bitcoins.
Activity: 476
U will never know the true answer, before you try
It depends on what job would i be, if it is with computer and online, web developer or anything related then why not getting paid in bitcoin.
+1 and i agree with you
iam sure more developer interesting to adopt bitcoin Smiley
for me i will go to full on bitcoin if i have 50BTC  Grin
i will use it to trading at bittrex
legendary
Activity: 2282
Merit: 1041

So you must be earning big in bitcoins...  Smiley or your your boss gives you a very low wage...

all day jobs are tiring, but worth it, with all the benefits that comes with it like insurances, loans, bonuses, health...  Smiley

Not worth for me. handling pressure is something harder to swallow when you have a boss that shouts every now and then. I'd rather work on macdonals so long as my boss just sits there and do nothing than a boss who pressures and ask about how many sales we got for a day while the compensation is just $1000/month.
legendary
Activity: 3248
Merit: 1070
you can go full bitcoin, without quitting, are people not aware of service like bitwage, that let you receive your wage in bitcoin?

if they were really interested they would have used that service, so i think there is still a certain fear about the instability of bitcoin
Activity: 798
Merit: 1000
Activity: 644
Merit: 509

can you share how much you get bitcoin every month ? and where you get it?
my real job is better than bitcoin earning, because bitcoin price very fluctuation
I also just like you, but my job now has a higher salary, but I have to work hard, from morning till night I worked, it was very tiring,
different work in bitcoin very comfortable just sitting in front of laptop
I'm still thinking to work full in bitcoin and leave the work exhausting

me too i have idea and Big plan to work fullday in bitcoin,
Iam trader and writer (but the earning from ads is very small)

like you im start earning bitcoin after after I completed the dawn prayer, then I do my main job beginning at 8 am to 5 pm
and at night I often overtime to earning bitcoin

THIS IS MY HARDWORK

Cheesy Cheesy Cheesy Cheesy
Jump to: