Pages:
Author

Topic: Will you sell your Bitcoin at $100,000 or what? - page 11. (Read 4097 times)

Activity: 71
Merit: 0
You all are doing same mistakes don't get into btc investment just invest on something real
Activity: 726
Merit: 251
For the moment most people are very resistant to bitcoin. If we assume that bitcoin will grow in such a way then you will not be alone in this. Most likely you have to metnuggu course to level out and I personally will continue to make much longer for the future. Cool
Activity: 603
Merit: 255
For me if bitcoin reach 100k$ maybe i will sell it because i already got x10 profit or more. It is very big to have x10 profit you can buy more bitcoin when bitcoin dump again.
Activity: 532
Merit: 100
I lied if i say that i would not sell my bitcoin with that high price. That is a lot of money. And it will be a big help for my family. So i will probably sell my bitcoin with that price.
Activity: 35
I think depending on your needs at that moment, if bitcoin will reach $ 100,000 already, many people sell bitcoinnya before reaching such numbers, it all depends on your needs.
Activity: 89
I think you should better go with trade woth them that will be better I thnk
Activity: 38
You can cash out and keep 70% of it securely and invest the other in golds or platinumd
Activity: 98
Merit: 5
I don't have much of bitcoin to sell it below $100,000 - and will probably do this one year after.
Still have some doubts.. Maybe $200,000 will be a better point?
Please give an advice, your opinion is important!!

PS. It's not a joke. Please be realistic while estimating..
Gonna bring up this topic close to X-Mas 2018.
Yes, when bitcoin reaches $100,000, I'll choose to sell all of my bitcoins. I bought bitcoin at $6,000, and I probably sold it when it hit $6w, and I probably couldn't wait for it to reach $100,000. When I sell bitcoin, I'm going to be a millionaire.
Activity: 160
I will hold btc. Hope btc price is.more.higher so.can get big money
Activity: 728
Merit: 250
Buy, sell and store real cryptocurrencies
I will not sell all my bitcoin at $100,000. If bitcoin can go to $100,000, then I am expecting to see higher price.
Activity: 1190
Merit: 256
The first question is 'Will Bitcoin veer get to $100k?' and 'when will that be'. All those who bought Bitcoins now will not certainly hold till 100k and if you hold till then, then, that's a whole lot of money for you. If I happen to have some Bitcoins which I bought now, then I'll become a millionaire.
Activity: 154
Depends on dollar value in those days. Probably yes because dollar is was very strong currency. And also my wealth matter in this case before selling.
Activity: 98
I don't have much of bitcoin to sell it below $100,000 - and will probably do this one year after.

When bitcoin reaches $100,000, I choose to sell most of my bitcoins. I bought it at $6,000. When bitcoin reaches $100, 000, I get a lot of money. I'll sell bitcoin and I'll become a millionaire.
Activity: 266
Merit: 101
The Experience Layer of the Decentralized Internet
Everyone has their price point.    That's one reason why we keep seeing these dips.      $10,000-$11,000 is for early adopters what $100,000 is for late adopters.   

Very true. It will be different for everyone in defining their price point. Some want some 1-2x profit while other expect more and keep on hodling. I am pretty sure there are still many early adopters bought bitcoin for less than $100 and still hodling.

I personally will sell some and swing trade sometimes
Activity: 65
If you need the money urgently then you can cash out or else keep it and wait for opportunity
Activity: 560
Merit: 260
Everyone has their price point.    That's one reason why we keep seeing these dips.      $10,000-$11,000 is for early adopters what $100,000 is for late adopters.   
Activity: 4
Marinecoin with friendly system and fast processing speed with each receive and transfer MTC. Speed ​​is 500% faster than bitcoin. That saves time and ensures the safety of your property. That also means very low fees.
The administrators are friendly and support you very quickly.
Community with the participation of individuals around the world. A strong community and always welcome you.
Marinecoin with their comeback, they bring a treat too when you join the Marinecoin community with a reward of 450000 MTC.
Join the Marinecoin community and enjoy the fun.
https://marineco.in/
Activity: 336
Merit: 100
on average every seller will always sell his wares at a high price. this example with bitcoin we sell all tokens that have entered let alone the market can sell at a price of $ 100,000 it is certainly the investment sell all the coins that have been there ...
Activity: 854
Merit: 281
I agree with both sides. Because bitcoin is very scarce, its value could go up exponentially based on demand. On the other hand, bitcoin is an extremely volatile asset that is hard to value. It's not for everyone. I think there will be crashes in the future but the general trajectory is up.
Activity: 406
Merit: 2

If you have an X figure in mind you can withdrawal partial profit out or when you need the money to do certain things like investing in bonds, funds or even other types of investment and so forth. If i am not wrong you should be an investor too and as an investor our goal is to use the least amount of money to earn the most amount of money that we are able to. Some of the investors might want to sell btc at $100,000 however some investors will sell it at a lower level so as to gather more funds for a more well return investment, letting your money rest is a wrong thing to do we should use money to earn money and not let them idle.
Pages:
Jump to: